Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a new city with an old past Empty a new city with an old past

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 2:30 am

It was a four day walk as they came to the Kingdom of Tamriel, it was a beautiful kingdom filed with amazing buildings. Two guards stood at the gates as they looked at Mel, bowing down they looked at her "Chosen one, it's a pleasure meeting you.' one of them said as Melantha blinked "Um thanks." she said as they stood up lowering down the bridge "Welcome to the Kingdom of Tamriel, your safe here knowing 'he' can't get in here long as our mage is keeping the barrier up." Mel turned her head back at the group "Finally a day and night we don't have to worry about him." she threw her hands in the air "Lets have fun!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a new city with an old past Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 2:34 am

Jim and Flynn watched, with confused looks on their faces, as the guards bowed to Mel. "Lets have fun!" Mel exclaimed. The boys and Rapunzel chuckled as they followed her into the city, Rapunzel no longer in her wheelchair. "So! What do you have planned Mel?" Flynn asked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 2:39 am

"Well I'm going to check out the shops they have here." Mel grinned at Flynn "why don't you take Rapunzel at the Inn to 'cuddle' she laughs as they both blush. Mel twirled around then dashed off, she quickly stopped checking the inn "Bindow inn.. Hmm" she opened the door walking inside.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 2:45 am

"Very funny" Flynn teased, he and Rapunzel went off looking at all the different shops and stalls throughout the kingdom. Jim, hands in pockets, went for a walk past a vehicle shop, he entered, the bell ringing. An old man with a wooden leg looked up and exclaimed, "Welcome lad! What can old Silver do fer ya?", Jim did a double take as he saw the man only had one leg and one eye, but quickly went back to normal to not make him feel uncomfortable. "I'm just browsing" Jim said, "Well if you want, you can take a look at one of the newest boards out, we call em' 'Solar Surfers', mind you, they don't go beyond the blue sky." Jim looked at the man, raising an eyebrow and then went over to the solar surfers stand. "How much?" Jim asked, "Ah forget it, take one fer free, no one buys them anyhow." Silver sighed. "Well... thanks" Jim smiled and walked out the shop, new board in hand.

(I figured, if there are witches and wizards etc, Jim can have his solar surfer XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 2:51 am

(( doesn't bother me. ))

"Hello sir." Mel said walking up to the man behind the bar as the woman was yelling at her husband "Um helllooo." Mel waved her hand trying to get there attention, she sighed waiting for them to stop talking.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 2:58 am

Jim walked outside, analysing the piece of metal junk he had just acquired from the weird man named 'Silver'. "What are you supposed to do?" he mumbled to himself. Maybe he should have asked before leaving. He put the board on the ground and stood on it, ok now that's a start he thought. He saw a big red button and pressed it with his hand. Two metal holders clamped over his feet and a large kite-like fan raised out from a compartment in the board. Jim jumped, oh great now I'm stuck he sighed. Trying to get out he pressed a smaller green coloured button. Just as his finger lightly pressed the button, the solar surfer shot into the air. Jim screamed as the board went this way and that, till he finally maneuvered a way to steer the board. A few metres away from the magic barrier, Jim steered the board left and then down, cheering with a big grin on his face.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 3:03 am

"Mrs. Hawkins my juice?!" a old woman yelled as Mel jumped "wait Hawkins?!" she said then ran out of the inn "Oh fuck where is jim and Flynn." she said walking around looking for them. Mel looked around every where for them, sighing Mel sat down pulling out the music box Jim gave her as she started playing it. Jim hasn't talked or looked at her since last night.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 3:07 am

"Woohoo!" Jim shouted as he soared up into the sky. After ten or so minutes he finally landed, copping a few glares and stares from the people in the courtyard. He grinned sheepishly. He picked up his board and saw Mel sitting down looking at the jewelry box he gave her, he felt bad for ignoring her for the past day. He was in a good mood now though, maybe I should go talk to her he thought. He sighed and held his board walking over to Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 3:16 am

Melantha held her knees up to her chest lessening to the sweet sound music coming out from the little box. "I'm just being a brat.. pushing him away and i think I'm falling in love with him.." she said not knowing Jim was behind her.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 3:20 am

Jim felt his heart skip a beat when she said she loved him. "I love you too," he sighed, smirking and rolling his eyes when she turned around. He knelt down and kissed her. "I'm sorry for being a jerk for the past day" he smiled.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 3:23 am

Flynn and Rapunzel walked into the Bindow Inn, taking a seat at a nearby table. A woman, with similar features to Jim came up to them and set down some glasses and a bottle of water, she smiled at the two and then left. Flynn continued to stare at her, something was familiar...
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 3:25 am

"I love you too." said jim as Mel turned around "I I I.." he knelt down and kissed her, kissing him back she cling onto his shirt. pulling away she laid her forehead against his looking at his eyes as he told her he was sorry "I'm sorry for being a brat.." she smiled at him "Oh right i need you to come with me and what is that?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 3:30 am

"Oh ok..." he looked at her, "What is that?" she asked, pointing to his board. Jim smirked, "that's my solar surfer, I'll take you for a ride on it later". She nodded and dragged him into the inn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 3:32 am

Mel took Jim's hand as she thought 'just what he needs a new toy' she laughs walking inside the Inn "Oh there is Flynn." she said walking over towards them sitting down next to Rapunzel
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 3:37 am

Jim and Mel sat at the table with Rapunzel and Flynn. "Oh now you decide to join us, we just finished ordering our food." Flynn grinned. "I'm not hungry anyway," Jim mumbled. When the food came out, the same lady put the food on the table, Jim looked up and paused - he had flashbacks of when he was a kid, before the house fire -, almost falling off of his chair. "Whoa, Jim are you alright?" Flynn asked, "W-what? Yeah I'm fine..." Jim said, breathing in heavily. The woman looking at him strangely.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 3:41 am

"something the matter jim." Mel asked worried about him as she placed her hand on his shoulder. the guy walked up to the guys handed Flynn and the blonde there drinks, he looked at the kid "Hey Kid you feeling alright?" he asked wonder if the kid was alright "Hey hun get this kid come of your home made coco!" he yelled.

(( Sinbad there dad? i can picture him being there dad xD))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 3:47 am

"What? I-I mean no its fine" Jim stammered, the three of them looking at him weirdly. Jim looked up at the man serving them drinks, "ok there is definitely something going on" he mumbled quietly to himself, Jim had never seen these people in his life, yet he felt some strange connection to them.

(Yeah I reckon so Very Happy haha)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 3:49 am

"Oh yeah before i forget." he toss the keys to Flynn before walking back in the kitchen. "Jim are you are your alright?" she asked leaning closer to jim then kissed his nose "How about we go some where alone?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 3:52 am

Flynn caught the keys, giving one to Jim and Mel. "Yeah that sounds good" Jim sighed, following Mel into their room. He flopped onto the bed, his head all jumbled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 3:55 am

Melantha laid down next to Jim "what's the matter Jim?" she asked then thought about something smirking at him. sitting on Jim's stomach she leaned down pulling her hair away from her face as she kisses him deeply.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 4:01 am

"Nothing..." Jim sighed and then raised an eyebrow when she sat on top of him. "What are you doing?" he smirked. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, he held her face to his as he kissed her more, wrapping his arm around her, pulling her closer.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 4:08 am

Mel lightly moaned her mouth moving roughly against his, she left his arms wrapped around her pulling her down closer to him. she parted away giggling before kissing him once again "what does it look like I'm going." she said between kisses
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 am

"I don't know" he kissed her again, "but I like it" he smirked, kissing her more. He ran his hands through her hair and down her waist.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 4:16 am

Mel kisses him deeply she was enjoying this and most of all no Flynn, Rapunzel or 'him' to interfere them. "Hmm, Glad you like it." she laughed when Jim flipped them over, Mel took Jim's shirt off before peeking his lips.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 4:23 am

Jim flipped them over, with him on top of Mel. He raised an eyebrow and smirked when she took his shirt off. "Someone's a bit eager." he chuckled. He kissed her on the lips, then down her jawline and neck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am