Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a new city with an old past - Page 6 Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 7:29 am

(( I'll be her xD ))

"Oh Jim run away with you." she grinned "This all so.. So sudden." (had to XD) she teased giggling before kissing him. Mal sat on his stomach pulling her hair over her side looking down at him "I know I say this a lot, but you're so beautiful, I don't think you realize" "I'm not that beautiful." she said before nibbling on his chin "Hmm I want to so badly, but I want some sleep." Mel pouted not knowing which to pick.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 7:33 am

(haha ok! Very Happy)

Jim chuckled (XDD well played!). "Yes you are. Stop arguing" he smiled. He laughed, "twice in one day? Someone's a bit keen. Can't get enough of Mr. Hawkins" he teased. He ran his fingers through his hair and then kissed her on the lips. "I don't mind. Whatever you want," he smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 7:40 am

"i can argue with you if I want to." she stuck her tongue out at him "And the first time Flynn barge in remember Mr. Hawkins" she poked his nose. Mel kisses Jim back rubbing her hands all over his check, pulling away she nibbled on his earlobe and kisses his neck. "Sure you don't mind?". Mel smirked then kisses his neck again leading up to his chin, biting it a little.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 7:49 am

"Well you'll never win if you do" he smirked. "I suppose it would be ok..." he sighed, rolling his eyes. He breathed in slowly, shakily as she kissed his neck. "Stop being so sexy" he winked. Smirking, he got up quickly, locked the door and placed a chair under the door handle to stop any intruders. He ran back over to the bed, taking his top off and throwing it on the ground. He laughed a little and then jumped on Mel, kissing her deeply.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 7:57 am

Mel kisses his lips and back down to his neck, sliding her hands up his shirt. Her fingers feeling the texture of his Abs. "Stop being so sexy" he said as she grinned kissing his lips before he got up causing Mel to fall, she pouted thinking he was leaving but he just locked the door placing a chair under the door handle. Laying there she smirked as he took his shirt off. "woe!" she laughed as he jumped on the bed, getting on her kissing her deeply. Mel moaned kissing Jim back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 am

He kissed her deeply, sliding his hands up her body and under her shirt. He kissed her lips, jaw, neck, nose, chest and then back to her lips again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 8:11 am

After having an amazing night with Jim ( Wink ) Mel woke up rubbing her eyes as she looked over her shoulder seeing Jim was gone. Pouting thinking he went off to see that damn girl, she got up throwing the covers off her. Getting dressed and brushing her messy hair Mel went for a walk.
    --

In town was a young pretty blonde hair woman with bright blue eyes waiting for her date that her parents hooked her up with, seeing the young handsome boy the girl smirked on the inside. "Hello there you must be Jim Hawkins." she said smiling at the boy "My name is Cindy."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 am

Jim woke up early, sighing as he remembered the night before. He turned his head, looking at Mel, he smiled. He brushed her hair back, kissed her before she woke up and hurried out the room after getting dressed.
    He walked outside into the courtyard, spotting an attractive young woman, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He put his hands in his pockets and walked up to her. "Hello there, you must be Jim Hawkins." she said smiling, "My name is Cindy." "Hey, yeah I'm Jim." He forced a smile. "So... what did you want to do today?" he asked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 8:23 am

Cindy smiled at Jim taking a hold of his hand "Lets go dancing?" she batted her bright blue eyes at him, running her fingers up his chest. He's cuute she thought leading Jim towards the crowd of people that where dancing
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 8:34 am

He flinched when she ran her hands up his chest. He raised an eyebrow, who is this person? She led him to the dancing crowd, moving his hand to her waist and grabbing a hold of his hands.

(Maybe she can spend time with him over a few days? That way she can gain his trust etcetc, Smile )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 8:37 am

(( yes xD ))

Cindy placed Jim's hand on her waist while she held the other, dancing to the beat of the music "Your not all what your parents told me.' she said as Jim spun her around, She got close to Jim. "you must cuter in person."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 8:42 am

Rapunzel and Flynn woke up. " Morning." She kissing his lips gently.As she pulled away she questioned " Do you really think it was a good idea for Jim to go on a blind date with another girl because if the roles were twisted I would have felt as if you just tore my heart out."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 8:44 am

"Uh... listen-" Jim started, before Cindy cut him off. She put a finger to his lips, "shhh! I need help with moving this cupboard in my house, could you please help me?" she sighed, a slight frown on her face. Jim frowned, "Sure..." This'll end well he thought, as she led him to her house.

--

"Well, I'm sure its for a good cause..." Flynn said, hiding his eyes, he quickly kissed her, so she wouldn't figure out something was up.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 8:48 am

Cindy smiled taking Jim's hand leading him to her house. Right where i want him, she smirked. Once they got to her house she shut the door behind her. "Follow me to the room Jim."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 8:49 am

"Well, I'm sure its for a good cause..." Flynn said, hiding his eyes,"What?"
    he quickly kissed herShe pushed him away. " So your telling me that you would go on a date with another girl just because it MIGHT be for a good cause?" her eyes were about to cry."Not only that! you couldn't even look at me in the eyes while saying that!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 8:52 am

"You have a giant cupboard in your room?" he raised an eyebrow. That's not suspicious at all. He followed her up to the room, when she shut the door behind him, locking it. "What are you doing...?" he asked, concerned.

--

"W-what? No! That's not what I meant," he looked at Rapunzel, "You're taking it the wrong way!" his face fell, when he saw her tearing up.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 8:56 am

"Then tell me what you really meant Flynn!" She looked at him with anger and sadness ,but she couldn't understand how he would just say something like that. " Does that mean our relationship meant nothing to you if that happened with us?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 8:57 am

Cindy smirked as she walked over towards Jim lightly kissing him on the lips, her hands running up his chest. She moved down kissing his neck.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 9:00 am

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Jim said, backing away. "What are you doing? I barely even know you!" Jim yelled, looking at her frowning.

--

"No, it means everything to me now" he grabbed her hands, "I want to tell you, but I can't. Please just wait. I'll tell you soon" he sighed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 9:04 am

Cindy frowned "your right I'm sorry." she kisses his cheek "Now about that help.". Damn it! How to get him to love me, what did that brat do to get him to fall for her
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 9:06 am

"Don't touch me!" She said pulling her hand back."So now we are keeping secrets from each other, aren't we?" She pushed him.She sat on the bed. " I think I better leave now." She said with tears in her eyes making them look red.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 9:12 am

He frowned, "Where's the cupboard?" She led him to the next room, a small table-like cupboard sitting in the corner. "I just need it over in the corner" she pointed, She can't do it herself? "Ok..." Jim reluctantly walked over and pushed the cupboard into the corner, wiping the dust off of his hands and onto his pants.

--

Flynn's face saddened as she pulled away from him. "I'm sorry" he looked down, he couldn't stand to see her upset, but he couldn't tell her his plan with Jim. "You don't have to leave" he reached out, but dropped his arm.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 9:16 am

She got up and walked quickly to the door." It was all a joke to you after all that happened. My family is now all gone.Your all that I had left." she said as she was turning the door knob. She walked out.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 9:17 am

Cindy pushed Jim up against the wall kissing him deeply. She cling onto his shirt tightly
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 9:21 am

"Rapunzel!" he yelled, he hid his face in his hands. He wanted to tell her, but he couldn't break his promise. Jim couldn't tell Mel, so they were both in the same boat. He got out of bed and quickly walked down the stairs to find Rapunzel had gone. He sat in the corner of the inn and buried his head in his arms.

--

Jim closed his lips, pushing her off him, making her fall on the ground. "Stop! Stop touching me! What's wrong with you? I don't want you, I have a girlfriend!" Jim shouted at her, running from her house, bumping into Mel in the courtyard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 am