Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a new city with an old past - Page 3 Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 6:27 am

Jim smirked, "whatever you like", he kissed her forehead.

(Night luvvvvie (: )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 am

As Rapunzel and Flynn were walking out of the Bindow holding hands. Rapunzel smelled some pie that caught her attention.So She grabbed Flynn by the arm and pulled him. "Yummy! That pie looks tasty," She told the women that worked there. " Can you teach me how to bake it?" She asked pointing at the pie . She didn't know how to cook anything ,so she wanted to give it a try.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 10:20 am

Flynn was suddenly yanked by Rapunzel into the kitchen, asking the woman to teach her to bake a pie. Flynn chuckled and watched as Rapunzel's eyes lit up watching the woman bake. Flynn rolled up his sleeves, "I might as well join" he smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Melantha wanted Jim to show be wanted her "Hmm I'll downstairs and get something to drink." she said getting off Jim, putting her hair up and unlocked the door waiting for him to do something, anything?
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 4:24 pm

Jim's face fell. "Wait, where are you going? I'm not finished yet" (XD) he smirked, getting off the bed and walking over to her. He wrapped her in his arms and said, "I want you," he smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 4:54 pm

"awe so my test worked." She smirked up at Jim, placing her hands over his smirking more "Is that so? Hm.. show me?" (xD)

Last edited by Melantha on Mon May 21, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 4:58 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "test?" he smirked. "Show me" she smiled. Jim rolled his eyes and chuckled. He picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and leaned her up against the wall, kissing her deeply. He ran his hands through her hair, leading down to her legs and started a trail of kisses down her neck.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Mel rolled her eyes she had to tease Jim it can't be all lovey buddy around them, bother Mel and Jim has a temper and she likes causing his temper.. So does Jim. "woe." she blinked a couple of times as Jim picked her up pressing her body against the wall. she kisses him back, giggling a little. Mel bit her lip, she didn't think Jim had this kind of side to him but she liked it (Naughty Jimmy Twisted Evil )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 5:09 pm

(XD very naughty Jimmy)

He smirked when she gasped out of shock as he picked her up. He kissed her chest and shoulders, going back up to her lips. He walked over, still carrying Mel (;D), to the bed and placed her on there, climbing on top of her before kissing her deeply.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

She let out a light moan, his lips pressed against her's. she kisses his back wrapping her arms around his neck as he carried her back towards the bed. Placing Mel on the bed, she smiled at Jim before kissing him back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm

He smiled back at her, kissing her jawline, down her neck, to her chest and her stomach before returning to her lips. He sat up and took his belt off, "so are you ready?" he asked, concerned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Mel let out another moan, then another saying Jim's name. She looked at his eyes when he asked her is she read ready? "yes."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 pm

He smiled and kissed her deeply. He slowly took his pants off, smirking, leaving only his boxers (Wink) and helped Mel undress.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 5:47 pm

She kisses him back rubbing her hands all over his chest. she smirked then he took her shirt off.
    --

The woman who looked at Flynn like she known him somehow looked at his girlfriend "How about you two come back into the kitchen with me?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 5:51 pm

He exhaled and smiled, "you're so beautiful" he sighed. He kissed her nose and then her lips going down her body.

--

Flynn looked at Rapunzel, who was really eager to make the pie (XD). They followed the woman into the kitchen and waited as she grabbed all the ingredients and utensils out.

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 6:00 pm

"Hmm, your sexy." she exhaled, smiling at him then kisses his chin and then his lips. Locking hands with his as he kissed down her body.
    --

The woman told the girl to come over so she can show her how to make the pie as her husband came out looking at Flynn "Have we meet before?" he asked, in the kitchen had pictures of kids on the wall, two boys but they acted like they never had kids but there was all so pictures of them with the boys.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 6:07 pm

He grinned, "I could say the same for you" he winked and then kissed her again. As they kissed they helped each other take off their remaining clothes. They both blushed and then Jim smiled at Mel, before he went to kiss her again.

--

Flynn just stared at the man, he recognised his face but he couldn't figure out how. "Have we met before?" the man asked him, "I was about to say the same to you," Flynn said. They both analysed each other, before the man went back to doing his own business. Flynn looked around the room and saw a picture of the married couple with two children. He got a closer look and almost had a heart attack. He put his hand on the wall, helping to support his stance. He looked up in shock as the two girls looked at him. "H-how did you get this picture?" he gasped.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 6:18 pm

"Oh haha," she teased biting his lower lip then kissed his lips. After he took off the last remaining of her cloths, Mel sat up helping Jim take his boxers off ( Wink ). Laying back down she rubbed her index finger against his lower lip 'i love you.' she said moving her lips with out even speaking. Leaning up kissing him back.

--
    the Woman looked back at the boy "Are you alright?" she asked as he said "H-how did you get this picture?" he gasped. "I had them forever which is kinda weird cause I don't have any children, least i can think off." she rubbed her head looking at Flynn, who got tears in his eyes "Oh hun are you alright?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 pm

He smiled and kissed her lips, "so... from what I've heard the first time for a girl can be painful at first," he grimaced, "unless this isn't your first time?" he looked at her.

--

It only took a second for Flynn to remember that these were his and Jim's parents. He didn't know whether he should go get Jim, or just tell them himself. His eyes began to tear up as he realised he had found his parents after five long years of thinking he and Jim had no parents.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 6:30 pm

"Oh noo i had sex lots of times." she teased then rolled her eyes then looked at him "what is this your first time?" she asked thinking it wasn't but she could be wrong.

--
    The woman frowned walking over to Flynn hugging him as he cried "What's the matter?" she asked smiling down.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 6:40 pm

"No" he said with a straight face. He paused and the chuckled, "yes of course it is" he smiled at her. "And I'm glad its with you," he said brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I think I'm more worried about causing you pain then you are" he chuckled.

--

"N-nothing" he mumbled, "lets just bake" he forced a smile.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 pm

She grinned then he laughed "you really thought i meant it?" she laughed before blushing "yes of course it is" "And I'm glad its with you,. Mel ran her fingers threw his chestnut hair then laughed more "I think I'm more worried about causing you pain then you are" he chuckled "Ive seen one of my friends die, my arm cut, broken my ankle, been dealing with the devil for the past couple weeks and ive been running for my life for the past two months Jim. I think i can handle this." she giggled.

--

She blinked than placed her hand on her lips seeing he was still in pain even if he was smiling, a mother knows (xD) "Alright but if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you." she smiled at the boy then went back showing Rapunzel how to bake a pie
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Jim grinned, "you have a point there", he kissed her deeply, running his hands all over her before going inside of her slowly. He was new to this, so he didn't really know what he was doing (XD), he looked up at her, with an unsure look on his face.

--

"I'll keep that in mind," he sighed, he went over to Rapunzel, putting an arm around her waist as they watched the first steps of baking a pie.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 7:18 pm

mel bit her lip when Jim entered her (xD), gripping tight on the sheets she didn't keep her eyes off of Jim. Seeing he had an unsure look on his face she laughed before kissing him softly/
    --

She told the girl how to make it, which cup to use, how many flower should go in it etc,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Flynn couldn't take it anymore, he sprinted upstairs to find Jim. (Surprised)

--

He smiled at her and kissed her deeply, moving out and in. After 10 or so minutes Flynn came barreling through the door. Jim shouted and Mel screamed (XD) falling off the bed trying to cover themselves with a blanket. "Dude, what the hell!?" Jim yelled, Flynn started cracking up laughing. "GET OUT!" Jim shouted, "Sorry! But I have urgent stuff to talk to you about," Flynn said, stifling a laugh. "Can't it wait? How'd you get in here?!" Jim asked impatiently, "I have the other key, remember?" Flynn smirked. Jim rolled his eyes, "can you please leave? I'll talk to you in a second, it would be nice to have some clothes on while I'm talking to you." Jim mumbled. Flynn trudged out the room, closing the door behind him. Jim looked at Mel and started laughing. "I'm sorry, for making you fall off the bed" he laughed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:04 am