Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 2 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 3:17 am

"Just a girl you once new nothing more." she said "I thought your life would be happier and safer with out me in your life... You have a family and I was in the way." Melantha said, shrugging her shoulders. Why didn't Jim take his knife out and tried to kill her, hate her, something.. "I'm sorry." she walked off but Jim grabbed her hand "What.. I killed your little girlfriend, shouldn't you hate me?" she said in a harsh tone wanting Jim to take her to make the guilt go away.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 2 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 3:26 am

As Jim grabbed her hand, his hands began to tingle. He pulled his hand away and looked at it. He then blinked and looked at her, "If you were my... girlfriend, you would be a part of my family, not some person who's getting in the way" he frowned. "What.. I killed your little girlfriend, shouldn't you hate me?" she said.
    "I-I don't know why I don't hate you. But I didn't feel anything when she died" he became confused. "I don't know... if I did anything to hurt you or upset you to make you and Rasputin wipe my memory, but I'm sorry if I did" he looked at her, his face saddened. "It would be nice to remember things though, everything is so confusing" he looked down at the ground.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 3:34 am

That's not what Melantha wanted to hear it just made her feel even more guilty "I may have been your girlfriend but trust me, I'll just be in the way.." she said. PLEASE HATE ME! she thought hating his so badly she held her shell necklace it did more than just take souls who better than to hold Jim's memories but her. "somethings aren't worth remembering, best if you don't try and live life happily." her eyes teared up when he said he was sorry for anything that caused her to hurt. Mel bit her lip, gripping a hold on Jim's chin she kissed him. Maybe just a little memory so he won't be so confused..
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 3:47 am

O.O wtf did it get deleted D:
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 3:50 am

As she kissed him, memories flooded in front of Jim's eyes. Memories of how he and Mel had met and their whole journey to this kingdom, their whole relationship. Jim pulled away and gasped, "Mel..." he whispered. She kissed him again, his arms wrapping around her. Mel grabbed a hold of her shell necklace, sucking any memories Jim wouldn't need, including the ones he had just seen from her first kiss. He pulled away again, his face shocked. "W-what are you doing?" his face became confused.

( & yes I deleted it, because I answered your previous one wrong XDD)

Last edited by JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 3:55 am

It felt nice to be in his arms, kissing him deeply but she didn't want him remembering everything just parts she thinks he needed to know. After all she was the devil's new succubus (xD) she didn't need Jim being in her way. Him pulled away shocked that she was kissing him "W-what are you doing?" he asked confused "what do you remember?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 4:12 am

"What do you remember?" she asked him. He looked up at her, "Not you..." he said. Flynn and Rapunzel rushed over after they saw the two kiss. "Hey! So you remember her now right?" Mel glared at him (XD). "What? Its a good thing..." Flynn looked at Jim's confused face.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 4:18 am

Mel glared at Flynn then threw him against the tree "Just can't keep your damn mouth shut can't you?!" she said walking up to him. Mel was pissed off why couldn't they stay out of this so Jim don't be so confused and sad, that way she won't feel guilty. Rapunzel tried hitting Mel but she grabbed her wrist "No way in hell Blondy." she glared "Your little boyfriend needs to learn to shut up." she threw her knocking Jim over.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 4:36 am

Rapunzel barreled into Jim, knocking him to the ground, causing him to hit the side of his head and black out. Blood trickled down the side of his face.
    Flynn grew angry, what has she turned into? "What happened to you?" he was shocked that Mel had turned into this, a monster. He rushed over to help Rapunzel up, her arm bleeding. Before he noticed Jim, passed out, on the ground. He hurried over and lifted Jim's head up, trying to wipe the blood gushing from his wound, "Jim? Jim!" He yelled, getting worried. "You think erasing his memory is going to help him? You were the best thing that happened to him!" Flynn shouted at Mel. "You've changed Mel... if the old Jim saw how you are now, he wouldn't like it, he wouldn't want you like this" he glared at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 4:45 am

Don't tell i killed him... she thought seeing blood from his wound, Mel stood there hearing Flynn crying his brother's name then looked at her."You think erasing his memory is going to help him? You were the best thing that happened to him!" he yelled, her heart stopped was she the best thing for Jim? "Oh please stop being over dramatic Flynn, Like i was the best thing for your baby brother." she said in a cold tone glaring at him. "if the old Jim saw how you are now, he wouldn't like it, he wouldn't want you like this" "Like I fucking care that he thinks! I don't care about your brother anymore!" she yelled as Flynn pushed her up against the tree saying that it's a lie. "Get a clue i don't care for him anymore, and i'll never give him back his memories." she grinned. Why am i saying this! what's happening to me? Jim please be alright!!
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 4:59 am

Flynn grew angry, "You don't know Jim like I do, you haven't been through what we've been through." How was he supposed to explain how Jim felt for her? "So for the past month you've been lying about your feelings for him?" he glared. Why was she doing this? Surely she still loved Jim... "Get a clue i don't care for him anymore, and i'll never give him back his memories." she grinned. This infuriated Flynn, he grabbed her arms and pushed her against the tree trunk, "You know what? I think your lying. I think you do care, if you didn't, you wouldn't be here. So stop this stupid charade. How about you get a fucking clue. Rasputin is using you, he will probably kill you once you've done his work, and you know what? We won't give a fuck. Have fun with your new life in hell" he let go and walked over to Jim. "When Jim finds a new girlfriend, I hope you suffer." Flynn mumbled, picking up Jim's body.

(Harsh o.o XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 5:10 am

Flynn had her up against the tree "So for the past month you've been lying about your feelings for him?" the old Mel came "No I wasn't lying." her head started hurting badly. What's going on with me "You know what? I think your lying. I think you do care, if you didn't, you wouldn't be here. So stop this stupid charade. How about you get a fucking clue. Rasputin is using you, he will probably kill you once you've done his work, and you know what? We won't give a fuck. Have fun with your new life in hell" Mel fell to the ground confused why did she say she doesn't care about Jim. The old Mel was gone for a split sec "Man Flynn if you was more like this than the idiot before maybe I wouldn't feel so bad about killing you." she laughed. Flynn no I'm not saying this please believe me, "When Jim finds a new girlfriend, I hope you suffer." The old Mel came back as tears ran down her face "I hope he has a better life with her.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 5:19 am

Flynn looked up at her, as she kept going from mean to sad. He became confused, "Mel whats going on?" Maybe this is all just Rasputin... He saw a shell locket on her neck. "That's not what Jim bought you..." he mumbled to himself. He put Jim on the bench and walked over to Mel who was crying. He extended his arm out to help her up, she grabbed his hand and as he pulled her up, he ripped off her necklace and smashed it on the ground. The necklace breaking into tiny pieces. Yellow lights flying everywhere.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 5:26 am

mel's eyes widen when Flynn ripped off the necklace and smashed it on the ground "Noo Flynn what did you do?" fearing for the worst of what 'he' might do to them later.Getting about her deal she made with the devil and she'll yell at Flynn later about smashing the necklace. she ran over to Jim "I'm sorry.." she said putting her hand over his wound
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 5:37 am

Flynn looked at her shocked now that she was back to normal. She ran over to Jim, putting her hand over the wound on his head. "Please... don't do anything stupid like that again" Flynn said, frowning. "Trust me, Rasputin won't help you. He'll convince you that he's protecting people you love, but he doesn't mean it."
    "So... breaking the necklace... does that mean Jim's memory is back?" Flynn smiled. Jim's breathing picked up as he felt someone touch his head, he could hear Mel talking. He squinted his eyes, but he couldn't open them, he moved his hand up to let them know he was awake.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 5:44 am

"Are you calling me stupid!" she yelled, yup it was their Mel alright as she glared at Flynn "Rasputin won't help you. He'll convince you that he's protecting people you love, but he doesn't mean it." she frowned "I'm sorry, I don't know what i was thinking..and I'm sorry if i did or day anything to hurt you guys.." she said memories flashed of her killing Cinderella. She shut her eyes scared that she could do such a thing "So... breaking the necklace... does that mean Jim's memory is back?" she opened her eyes looking at Jim "I don't know.." she said as Jim's head moved "Okay we have to get him checked out.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 am

Flynn smirked as he realised it was the old Mel. "Welcome back" he laughed. "Okay we have to get him checked out.." Mel said, looking at Jim. Flynn lifted Jim up as the three of them rushed to the nearest hospital. "James will need to stay here for the night," the doctor said. Flynn paused and then realised he was talking about Jim, "Really? Well I guess we'll stay... unless you girls want to go to the inn?" he didn't think they would. "Very well, I'll get the nurses to arrange some bedding for the three of you" the doctor closed the curtain sheet, to give the four some privacy. Flynn looked over at Jim's bandaged head after the surgeon's stitched his wound, his expression somber.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 6:04 am

"okay? his real name is James?" Mel asked confused she thought it was just Jim not James? Mel stayed in the far corner away from Rapunzel, Flynn and Jim. "Um Rapunzel.. sorry about the um.." Mel pointed at her arm then looked away "I think maybe i should leave.. I'm the one who put him here."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 6:13 am

"Yeah" Flynn chuckled, "'James Pleiades Hawkins' but he hates when people say his full name" he smirked. "I think maybe i should leave.. I'm the one who put him here." Mel said, "No! You can't leave, we need to see if Jim remembers you, and I'm sure if he does, he'll want to see you" Flynn sighed, he gave Mel a hug. "I'm sorry about all the things I said before," he grimaced.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 6:18 am

James Pleiades Hawkins, yet he wants to be called Jim, Mel smirked when Flynn says that he hates when people say his full name "Ohh he does?" she had an evil idea. About to leave the room Flynn hugged her saying he was sorry, "No I understand why you said that you said.. I wasn't myself.. i didn't know why i was even saying that.' she looked at him "you know I love Jim. I really do but I'm scared he is going to hate me when he wakes up."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 6:30 am

He smirked at her response. "You know I love Jim. I really do but I'm scared he is going to hate me when he wakes up." she said. "I know you do, who knows how he'll react when he wakes up. I still think you should stay, I don't want anything else happening to you." he chuckled. The nurses set up the beds around Jim's, and served them dinner. After about two hours, Jim's eyes flickered. He tried to open his eyes, his vision blurry at first but slowly coming back into focus. He watched them as they talked and laughed. When they started to get ready for bed, he finally spoke up. "W-where am I?" he groaned, his vision still blurred, he moved his arm up rubbing his head, flinching when he touched his wound.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 6:37 am

"Oh what ells is going to happen to me, someone knocks me up?" she teased but stayed to see if Jim was alright. After the nurses set up the beds around Jim's, Mel took the one away from Jim and laid down. Two hours later Mel threw her food at Flynn as Rapunzel was laughing "Never say that Flynn!" (he talked about him barging in on Jim and Mel) Her face turned bright red as she laid down with the pillow over her head, Not even hearing Jim speak.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 6:47 am

Flynn turned his head when he heard Jim mumbled, "Hey buddy!" he jumped up off of the bed and went over to Jim. "You're in the hospital, you fell over and got knocked out" he looked at Mel and raised an eyebrow. "H-how long was I passed out for?" he mumbled quietly, "About 5 or so hours, we're staying here for the night with you," Flynn smiled, "glad to see you're ok". "Wheres Mel?" he groaned, Flynn looked at Mel, surprised that he remembered her name, "Y-you remember?" "What are you talking about you idiot? Of course I remember my girlfriend. I need... to say sorry" he said struggling to breathe, he tried to push himself up, but his arms were too weak, he slumped back in bed, groaning. Flynn helped him sit up and went over to Rapunzel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 am

Mel poked her head out of the pillow looking at Jim, she frowned not sure if she should talk to him. "What are you talking about you idiot? Of course I remember my girlfriend. I need... to say sorry" she got up after Flynn helped Jim up "hey." she forced herself to smile as she sat next to him then looked at Flynn and Rapunzel "could you give us a mint to be alone please."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 7:01 am

Flynn and Rapunzel left the room, leaving Jim and Mel to talk. "I... I'm sorry. I never kissed Cinderella, she kissed me. I tried to run but she had the orb" Jim said, his face sad. He wanted to hold her close, but he felt too weak and she was too far away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 pm