Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 11 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:31 am

(Omg you know that movie O.O yay!!!! and so much sexual for teens XD lol)

Mel blinked when Jim pulled her on the board, wrapping his arm around her waist as they soared off into the sky. "woe," she held into his arm, this time she wasn't as scared but he still took of so quickly to freak her out. Looking down she saw the parade, "Wow, it looks amazing." her eyes lit up surely she knows this was going to be an amazing first date and night.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 11 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 4:32 am

"Ah shit," he said as Rapunzel laughed. "Its stuck" he half panicked half laughed. ( Haha! Oh I see what you did there! XD That movie is hilarious! )

" That is one way to ruin the moment!" She said laughing as she was pulling his leg off of the toilet.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 4:40 am

(Haha yes!! I have the movie! I love it<33)

Flynn laughed awkwardly, "but seriously, help me" he said as Rapunzel tried to pull on his leg. As they both pulled his foot slipped out of his boot and he stumbled backwards, crashing into the sink, knocking over the towels. He laughed and quickly picked Rapunzel up, wrapping her legs around him as he kissed her.

--

He closed his eyes as they soared higher and higher, "Wow, it looks amazing." Mel said, watching the parade. "Yeah it does," Jim sighed opening his eyes, "We can go there after," he smiled as the board twisted through the air.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:46 am

As they got higher and higher in the air as Mel's smiled widen, she looked back at Jim as he open his eyes "We can go there after," he smiled as the board twisted through the air "J Jim." Mel held onto Jim's hand tightly wanting to close her eyes but didn't
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 4:50 am

As she was kissing Flynn she bit his lip as she was pulling away. He then accidentally bumped into the door making her hit the door with her back. " It's getting warm in here.Huh?" she said while letting out a little moan.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 am

"I won't let you fall" he grinned, holding her hand and waist. He could tell she was a bit nervous. Jim stepped on the left button, causing the board to go extra fast, the wind blowing their hair back. He cheered and raised his hands in the air.

--

"Sorry" he whispered, "It's getting warm in here.Huh?" she said, they both looked at the mirror that had fogged up. Flynn chuckled and kissed her again, running his hands down her body.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:59 am

Mel bit her lip as she gripped onto his hand tightly as the board went extra fast "No, no, no.." she finally closed her eyes, cupping her hands over her face as Jim cheered
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:01 am

As they soared faster, Jim saw Mel covering her eyes. "Hey! You promised, no eyes closed!" he grinned as he moved her hands away from her eyes. After ten minutes, the board descended towards the ground. Both of them feeling a bit dizzy as they got off.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:02 am

She kept kissing him having her hands on his hair grabbing on tightly. She pulled her lips away from his " I love you.." she said while breathing heavily. Then continued to kiss him around his chest. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:05 am

"I love you too" he smiled as she kissed him again. Someone knocked on the door, "hello? are you alright in there? I need to clean the bathroom" Sarah called. "Er... yes! Mum... I'm just... taking a bath, I'll be out in a minute!" Flynn lied, "Well.. ok, but please be quick, the health inspector is coming soon!" Sarah called, her voice fading as she walked away. Flynn opened the door and checked to make sure Sarah was gone. He quickly pulled Rapunzel into his room, locking the door behind him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 5:05 am

"But your scaring me." she cried as Jim pulled her hands away from her eyes, opening them slowly then looked at Jim. after about ten mints Jim got off his board as he helped Mel down, feeling dizzy Mel Fell on Jim "sorry."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:07 am

He caught Mel as she fell forwards, "Sorry" she said, "Its ok," he chuckled, "Fun huh?" he grinned brightly. Before she could answer he dragged her to the parade so that she could have fun this time.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 am

She laughed." The health inspector will be in shock when he sees the mess we left." Immediately she began to kiss him as she pulled him to the bed making him on top.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 5:12 am

Mel looked at Jim as he chuckled "Fun huh?" he grinned brightly. "um.." before she could answer he dragged her to the parade "wait what about going swimming?" she asked "This was supposed to be tonight with your brother and Rapunzel."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:18 am

"Oh yeah" (my bad XD) he said, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the lake. He quickly chucked his shirt off and pants, leaving him in his boxers as he ran and dived into the lake. "Come on!" he shouted at Mel.

--

Flynn chuckled and climbed on top of her, kissing up her neck and along her jawline.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 5:23 am

(it's okay xDD)
    Mel laughed as they walked towards the lake, she watched as Jim took his shirt and pants off then dived into the lake. "Come on!" he shouted at Mel She rolled her eyes taking off her silk blue dress off then jumped into the water. Mel reached up to the surface flipping her hair back before swimming over towards Jim.

Last edited by Melantha on Sat May 26, 2012 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:24 am

She began to breathe heavily. Holding on to the bed sheets tightly.
    After their 'fun' was over, she was getting off of the bed. " Shit! What time is it? I almost forgot about the parade!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:26 am

As she swam over, Jim ducked under water swimming around her, he grabbed her legs making her jump and swam to the surface grinning.

--

(XD)
    "I'd say its around 5pm, the parade goes all night, don't worry. Jim and Mel might still be on their date, we can meet them at the parade if you want to go early?" Flynn looked at her and smiled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:31 am

( XD )
    "Ohh! ok good. I thought we were late." she said . She went back into bed with Flynn and hugged him. " I hope nobody heard us, like last time." she said laughing while looking up at him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 5:31 am

Mel screamed when Jim grabbed her legs then splashed him when he swam to the surface "Not funny." she said then tackled him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:37 am

" I hope nobody heard us, like last time." she said laughing while looking up at him. He grinned, "Lets hope Mum didn't walk past and hear. I think she'd have a heart attack knowing her little boy is having sex" he winked and laughed.

--

Jim grinned and splashed her back, only to be tackled under water. As they reached the surface, Jim pulled Mel close and kissed her. As they parted he splashed her in the face and swam under water.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 5:42 am

Mel smirked at Jim when he held her in his arms "Hey you." she blinked when Jim kisses her but she kisses him back placing her fingertips on his naked chest. As they parted he splashed her in the face, Mel glared as Jim swam underwater. Mel laid back floating
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:44 am

"If she did than we are screwed. Little boy?" she said laughing. " Does that consider me as a rapist in her list?" she looked at his neck. " Oh shit.. I think I gave you a hickey."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:46 am

Jim slowly returned to the surface, seeing Mel floating on her back. He grinned and swam up close to her, poking her in the stomach.

--

"She still thinks me and Jim are little" he chuckled. " Oh shit.. I think I gave you a hickey." Rapunzel said, looking at his neck. He touched his neck where she bit him, "how am I supposed to cover it up?" he smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:50 am

" I don't know!" She said laughing. " Damn. I really went in there.. Did it hurt?"
    she asked curiously wondering how it felt because it looked painful.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm