Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

JimHawkins

Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 3:59 am

He frowned, "I'm sorry I just... you don't have to worry about me all the time. I can handle myself" he looked down.
    Flynn grinned, "isn't it better to be nice, then to get your ass kicked?" he looked at Jim, Jim stuck the finger up at him.

(So... none of the songs listed before are suitable? If not I'll think of some more Smile)
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 4:02 am

Mel kissed him deeply "I worry cause i love you asshole.' she grinned "if i didn't worry then you would be nothing to me, got it." Mel placed her hand on his cheek.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 4:08 am

( I am still hearing them XD )

" I know you handle yourself.." she sighed. " But when someone is mad they don't care about listening ,so in the end you will just get your ass kicked." She looked at a Flynn." I know your trying to be nicer to make up for what you have done in the past,but sometimes you need to use some force against assholes like this one." She said pointing at the guy she tied with her hair.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 4:09 am

(Oh haha ok XD)

He smiled at her, "Ok, ok" he kissed her back. Aladdin coughed, "Sorry to interrupt, but are we going to do this lantern thing?" he said, holding his own lantern. "I didn't buy any lanterns" Jim frowned.

"Sure thing mum." Flynn teased and poked her.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 4:11 am

"Oh Rapunzel got us some lanterns they are waiting for us at the boat." she said then giggled as Aladdin looked annoyed this his friends where making out with there girlfriends. she turned her head back at Rapunzel "ready?"
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 4:14 am

"Sure thing mum." Flynn teased and poked her.
    She pulled him close to her " Ohh! I did things to you that a mom wouldn't " she smirked.
    she turned her head back at Rapunzel "ready?"
    " Yeah!" she said " Race you towards the boat! This time I will win!"
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 4:17 am

Flynn blushed, "I don't even want to think of mum that way" he said, with a disgusted expression on his face. He then laughed, "everything's a competition to you girls isn't it?" just as he said it the girls sprinted towards the boat, making the three boys laugh. The boys then sprinted after the girls and reached the boat. "Oh wait..." Aladdin paused, "my girlfriend should be here soon..." "I didn't know you had a girlfriend?" Jim asked, raising his eyebrow. "Yeah her name's Jasmine" he smiled. "I figured, I need to bring someone, other wise it'd be awkward if it was you two couples and just me" he chuckled.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 4:18 am

"HEY NO FAIR!!" Mel ran after Rapunzel as they both made it to the boat "I win!" they yelled 'No way i did." they yelled again "We need to find something ells." she laughed "besides i can't bet if i'll beat you at drinking." she giggled then remember when her and jim did that and had there first kiss.. even if they didn't remember.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 4:22 am

" I don't drink ,so obviously you will win on that!" she said as she was trying to catch her breath. The three boys made it to the boat. " Well it is about time!"
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 4:23 am

They all stuck out their tongues simultaneously. "We have to wait for Jasmine. She's Aladdin's girlfriend, she'll be coming on the boat. That's cool right?" Jim asked, looking at the girls. "What competition are you planning on doing next?" Flynn laughed.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 4:25 am

"And that's why i can't bet ya." she winked as then looked at the boys rolling hr eyes she sat down looking at Rapunzel "wanna see who can hang upside down the longest?' she asked raising her eyebrow
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 4:33 am

Rapunzel laughed " Hmmm.. I guess that could be the next competition, but I am tired for running a lot today. Plus, look at my knuckles their red from punching that guy. Basically, I think I have done to many physical activities that I want to just relax. " she said as she winked at Flynn. " When is your girlfriend coming Aladdin?"
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 am

Melantha laughed then looked out at the water, thinking to herself as they waiting for Aladdin's girlfriend
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 4:50 am

"Here she is" Aladdin smiled and ran over to an attractive young woman, taking her hand and bringing her over to everyone. "Hey, nice to meet you" the boys say simultaneously.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 4:55 am

"Hey! " Rapunzel said as he shook her hand. " I am Rapunzel." she said with a smile.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 4:55 am

Mel look at the attractive young woman as she got jealous thinking maybe Jim like her and thinks she is prettier than her. Mel crossed her arms looking away as she tried to hide her jealousy
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 4:57 am

The boys smiled and shook Jasmine's hand. "I'm Jim, and this is Flynn" Jim said, "Hi" Flynn smiled. "Hi I'm Jasmine" she smiled back. "This is my girlfriend Mel..." Jim said turning to see Mel looking away. "Mel?" he asked, wondering if she was ok.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 5:01 am

Melantha didn't bother looking at Jim when he called her name. Resting her head on her hand she watched as the sun started to go down.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 5:05 am

Jim frowned, "Sorry... I don't know whats wrong with her." he said to Jasmine. "That's ok, maybe she's just a bit shy." she smiled, Jim tried not to laugh. "Rapunzel... can you please see whats wrong with Mel? I don't think she'll talk to me if I go over there," Jim whispered to Rapunzel. "So, what have you been up to?" Flynn asked Jasmine.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 5:08 am

Rapunzel sat back down looking at Flynn to see if he looked like he felt any attraction to Jasmine. Then she turned to Mel who had her back turned against all of them.
    "Rapunzel... can you please see whats wrong with Mel? I don't think she'll talk to me if I go over there," Jim whispered to Rapunzel.
    " Yeah.." she said even though she had a feeling it was because of Jasmine.
    She walked over to where Mel was sitting and sat next to her. " Are you alright?" she asked with a concerned look.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 5:12 am

" Are you alright?" said Rapunzel as she looked back "huh what yeah.. I'm alright." Mel said then looked away "I'm peerrfect." she didn't want to show that she was jealous but can't hide it when it comes to Rapunzel.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 5:18 am

" Yeah. Your feeling of jealousy must feel just great. huh?" She looked at Mel." I know how you are feeling about Jasmine and Jim talking...you can't hide it from me Mel." She said as she touched her shoulder.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 5:21 am

"Damn." she sighed "Have you really gotten to know me so well?" Mel said looking up at Rapunzel as she touched her shoulder then looked at Jim, growling at his hand was on Jasmine's shoulder "He thinks she's more prettier than me." Mel cupped her hands over her face
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 5:24 am

As the four started talking, Jasmine told the boys about her mother passing a few months ago. Jim put a hand on her shoulder, "I'm really sorry," he said. "Yeah, me too. I'm sure the girls would be happy to talk if you need" he smiled. "It's ok, I usually just talk to Aladdin, he's such a supportive boyfriend," she smiled and held Aladdin's hand. She then turned to smile at the boys and put a hand on Jim's arm, "thank you both for being so nice to me," she smiled.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 am

" He doesn't think that Mel! Do you seriously think that Jim would leave you after all that you two have been through? Literally life or death. He loves you and no one is ever going to replace that. After having his memory wiped he still felt a connection to you. " she said to Mel. " Why would he leave you for a pretty girl when in his eyes you are the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Every time he is with you his eyes just begin to lit up." She gave Mel a hug. " Now go over there and talk to Jim because now your making him neglected." as she gave Mel a little push.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:52 pm