Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Melantha
    Admin

Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 5:38 am

Melantha uncovered her face whipping her eyes, looking up at Rapunzel "I Um guess your right, i don't why I'm getting so jealous.." she smiled at her when Rapunzel pushed her before turning her head back around seeing jasmine hand on Jim's arm "OH COME ON!" she yelled then covered her mouth looking down
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 5:41 am

"OH COME ON!" Mel yelled, the four of them turned their heads in shock. "Is everything ok?" Jasmine asked, pulling her hand away. "Yeah... I'll be back in a second" Jim stammered, rubbing his neck. He walked over to Mel and pulled her aside, "what's the matter? You're acting weird." Jim said looking at her.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 5:44 am

"OH COME ON!" she yelled
    Rapunzel turned around to see jasmine hand on Jim's arm. "Goddammit Jim!" She whispered to herself. She saw that Jim was now going to talk to her,so she just next to Flynn. " Your brother is reaaalll charmer." She mumbled sarcastically.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 5:46 am

Flynn chuckled, "takes after me!" Rapunzel glared at him. "What? Did we do something wrong?"
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 5:46 am

"what's the matter? You're acting weird." Jim said looking at her. Mel pulled her hand away from Jim crossing her arms she left bad that she was embarrassing him "I guess I'm just..." she looking away mumbling "Jealous.. that you might think she's prettier than me and seeing your hand on her shoulder then her touching your arm... I snapped.." she sighed "I'll just go somewhere to calm down if i'm embarrassing you.."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 5:51 am

Jim was shocked. "What? You think I think that... oh my god. Mel, seriously? What I can't talk to another girl without you thinking that I think she's attractive or better than you?" he felt a bit annoyed. "I had my hand on her shoulder because she told us that her mother passed away, I felt sorry for her." he looked at her. "I'll just go somewhere to calm down if i'm embarrassing you.." she said. "Did you honestly believe that I thought that? No one is prettier than you" he smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Stop being a jealous little girl and go talk to Jasmine, she thinks you don't like her" he teased and poked her in the ribs.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 am

" Not you! Your brother! " she said in a bitter tone. " How can he not see that Mel was jealous!? To make it worse she turns around to see Jasmines hand on his arm..I mean what the hell is all that about?!"
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 5:54 am

Flynn rolled his eyes. "You girls and your jealousy. Jim had his hand on her shoulder because he was saying sorry to her, her mother died a few months ago." he looked at her and smirked. "Jasmine had her hand on Jim's arm, because she was saying thank you, to BOTH OF US, for being nice to her. Unlike you two and your bitchiness" he laughed.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 5:59 am

Mel pointed as Jasmine "well look at her! I look normal compare to.' she moved her hands "That." "What I can't talk to another girl without you thinking that I think she's attractive or better than you?" she could tell Jim was getting annoyed "I can't help it... I.. Just... keep thinking what if someday i wake up and your not there.." she rubbed her arm about to walk away until Jim pulled her into a hug. "Did you honestly believe that I thought that? No one is prettier than you" "Stop being a jealous little girl and go talk to Jasmine, she thinks you don't like her" "I'm not a little girl!" she hit his shoulder then sighed "Fine I'll talk to.. her." she bit her lip.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 6:01 am

"You do not look normal. You're far from it. And I mean that in a good way" he smirked. "I'm not a little girl!" she hit his shoulder then sighed "Fine I'll talk to.. her." she bit her lip. "Well, you were acting like it" he laughed, and gave her a gentle push over to Jasmine and grinned.

Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 6:01 am

" I am not saying that she had her hand there because she wanted him or he wanted her! I am saying that it looked wrong from Mel's perspective." She looked at Flynn harshly. " And now your saying that the way I reacted was bitchy!? First of all I didn't even know why she had her hand there ,and secondly if you were in my shoes I am sure you would have reacted the same way!" She moved away from Flynn.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 am

Flynn rolled his eyes again. "Stop overreacting. This isn't a problem between us two, Jim and Mel can handle it themselves. I don't want to argue with you, this is supposed to be a 'romantic' triple date" he grinned.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 6:05 am

"You do not look normal. You're far from it. And I mean that in a good way" "and what way is that?" she asked as he pushed her towards Jasmine "Well, you were acting like it" Mel turned around glaring "You act like a kid 90% of the time James Hawkins!" she yelled before turning back around "Hmm.. Hi."
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 6:07 am

" I know it's not a problem between us,but.." She began to take some of the flowers on her hair and placed them on the water. ".. now I feel like a bitch.." she said as she looked up at the clear night.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 6:09 am

"and what way is that?" she asked "What way do you think?" he said eyeing her up and down and then winking at her. "You act like a kid 90% of the time James Hawkins!" she yelled, "Yeah well, I'm a guy. That's my excuse. And I know when to act like one, and when to act like a normal human being" he teased.
    "Hmm.. Hi." she said to Jasmine. "Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm sorry if I've offended you in anyway..." she said apologetically, although she didn't know what she'd done wrong. "You have very pretty eyes" she smiled.

--

"I was only joking when I said that, the bitchy thing." Flynn looked at her. "Lets go in the boat now..." he said, while climbing into it.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 6:14 am

She looked at him " Alright..". Once they were in the boat. She leaned on his chest. " I seriously don't get how you can handle me when I go off on you." She said.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 6:14 am

Mel blushed a little "I'm useless tell me later." she smiled a bit. "Yeah well, I'm a guy. That's my excuse. And I know when to act like one, and when to act like a normal human being" Mel gave Jim the finger "Fuck you.' she turned her head grinning at him before turning back towards jasmine "Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm sorry if I've offended you in anyway..." "Nice meeting you too.. I guess i um.. jealous when i saw my boyfriend with you and mad the idea that he thought you where prettier.." she said "You have very pretty eyes" she smiled "Oh thanks." she smiled a little.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 6:17 am

"I seriously don't get how you can handle me when go off on you." She said. Flynn laughed, "Please, you weren't stuck with Jim 24/7 in hell. I had to handle a lot worse." he rested his head on hers.

--

Jim grinned when she gave him the finger and went to sit in the boat with Flynn and Rapunzel.
    "I guess I was um.. jealous when I saw my boyfriend with you and had the idea that he thought you were prettier.." she said Jasmine looked at Aladdin and laughed. "Oh sweety, I have a boyfriend! Thank you for the compliment though, but you are really pretty so you have nothing to worry about" Jasmine and Aladdin grinned.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 6:22 am

"Oh sweety, I have a boyfriend! Thank you for the compliment though, but you are really pretty so you have nothing to worry about" Mel felt stupid as she rubbed her neck "sorry about earlier than.. shall we get on the boat." she smiled then walked over to the boat stepping in then kicked Jim playfully before sitting on his lap.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 6:24 am

Jasmine and Aladdin smiled at her and followed her into the boat. Mel sat on Jim's lap to make room for everyone else and the boys paddled the boat into the middle of the lake to get a good view.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 6:24 am

Flynn laughed, "Please, you weren't stuck with Jim 24/7 in hell. I had to handle a lot worse." he rested his head on hers.
    She laughed. She moved her head and began to kiss Flynn deeply. Then she heard someone getting on the boat,which made her pull away quickly.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 6:25 am

Jim raised an eyebrow at the two kissing, and chuckled to himself. "Are we ready to light the lanterns?" he asked everyone.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sun May 27, 2012 6:30 am

Mel leaned back her head laying on Jim's chest as she pulled his ear looking up at him. "Are we ready to light the lanterns?" he asked everyone she got her's and Jim's lanterns "Ready."
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sun May 27, 2012 6:32 am

" Yeah!" she grabbed her and Flynn's lanterns and lit them up. " We are ready!" She said as she looked Flynn smiling.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun May 27, 2012 6:37 am

Everyone in the kingdom lit their lanterns and simultaneously pushed them into the air. Jim & Mel, Rapunzel & Flynn and Aladdin & Jasmine all lifted theirs into the air and watched as they twirled and floated higher and higher.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:33 am