Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

JimHawkins

Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 8:55 am

"Its fine" he smirked, "Hows it feeling?" she said, touching his head. He winced, "it could be better, but I can handle it" he smiled. "Don't worry about it, just go back to sleep" he kissed her quickly, and then laid back down, watching her.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 8:58 am

Mel frowned how could she had done something like this to Jim "but i-" Jim quickly kissed her before laying back down, she pouted then laid her head back down closing her eyes
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu May 24, 2012 8:59 am

Rapunzel had a dream about her family. It suddenly turned into a nightmare as Rasputin was killing them, and she couldn't do anything about it since she wasn't able to move. "No!" she screamed as she was waking up,but covered the mouth. As she looked around, she noticed that she was in the hallways of the hospital. "W-what?" she whispered to herself. She looked around the hospital ,but saw nothing familiar. She just sat on the floor with her hands around her knees. I should of killed 'him' when I had the chance..
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:03 am

He chuckled when he saw her pout, he poked her lips and leaned on his arm, watching her try to fall asleep.

--

Flynn and Rapunzel had fallen asleep in the halls of the hospital (Jim never called them back XD). Flynn had awoken before and gone to the toilet, as he came back he saw Rapunzel sitting with her knees close to her chest. "Are you ok?" he asked, concerned as he walked over and sat with her.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 am

"Stop playing with the Mel and go to sleep James." she spoke thinking Jim needed more sleep than her.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:09 am

"Yes, Melantha... or should I call you princess?" he snickered and rolled over, his arms behind his head, waiting for the abuse he was about to receive.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 am

( oh Yeah! XD haha! )
    "No!... Yes.." She said with a shrug. " I don't know." She looked at him. " It's just that I.." she hesitated," just forget it." She slowly turned around.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:12 am

Mel had already fallen asleep, Jim was lucky she didn't hear that (xD) she turned over in her sleep, dreaming about Jim and her ten years from now,
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:14 am

(XD) He laughed a sigh of relief when he discovered she'd fallen asleep. He looked at her and smiled, slowly drifting to sleep.

--

Flynn's face grew concerned, "hey... are you sure? You can tell me anything" he put a hand on her shoulder.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:20 am

With out jim holding onto her to make sure she didn't fall since this was a small bed, Mel was drooling imagining Jim older (Mahahah XD) "Hee.. He Jim." she mumbled turning over again and falling out of bed.

Last edited by Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu May 24, 2012 9:21 am

" Yeah I am sure..." she leaned on his chest. Closing her eyes,but as she opened them she saw he sister staring at her across the hallway. " Rampion..Why do I keep seeing you?!" she whispered. " Hold on Flynn." She slowly walked across the hallway,but her sister disappeared again. What are you trying to tell me?!
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:23 am

(XDDDD)

About an hour after he had fallen asleep, a loud thud sound jolted him out of unconsciousness. He yelled out and then looked to find Mel not in bed. "Mel?" he raised an eyebrow, he looked over on the floor and started laughing.

--

Flynn watched as Rapunzel walked towards the hall, he raised an eyebrow "what are you doing?" she kept talking to herself but no one was there.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu May 24, 2012 9:26 am

"what are you doing?"

She didn't hear Flynn. "Rampion! " she loudly said," What are you trying to tell me?! Don't go!" She said with a frustrated tone of voice.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:27 am

"Ouch..' Mel said rubbing her head as she sat up "stop laughing at me this is your fault." Mel cried then got up getting in the other bed pulling the covers over her.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:30 am

Jim covered up his laugh and watched her go onto the spare bed. "Oh... really? You'd rather sleep in a cold hard bed then be warm with me?" he grinned, as she pulled the covers over her head, "What were you dreaming about?" he chuckled.

--

Flynn watched as she called out her sister's name, "Rapunzel? Rapunzel wait!" he got up and followed her through the halls, "what are you doing?"
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:33 am

Jim had a point the bed was cold and Jim was well.. "Hmm." she jumped out of bed them jumped on the bed Jim's sleeping on "I was dreaming about us ten years from now and you and your sexy older hotness.. grr." she punch his arm the laid down
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 am

Jim laughed, "So what I'm not sexy now?" he grinned. He put an arm around her and laid down with her.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:38 am

"Oh noo your ugly." she rolled her eyes "Duh your sexy Jim, your older self just made he drool." she mumbled before closing her eyes
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:39 am

He snickered and put an arm behind his head, closing his eyes.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:42 am

After about two hours of sleeping Mel woke up as she nurse was wrapping Jim's head changing the bandage, Mel looked seeing how mad Jim hurt himself. "Hungry miss?" she smiled at her "I'll get myself some food thanks."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:45 am

A nurse woke Jim up, to re-change the bandages on his head. He inwardly groaned, after little sleep and having to wake up to change some stupid bandages. But he complied, rolling his eyes a few times. As she finished, she said he was right to go home, he jumped off of the bed and gathered his things before leaving for the Bindow inn with Mel.
    "Oh there you are! My baby!" Sarah cried, running to hug Jim. "Ow, mum. The wound still hurts" he winced, "sorry" she sighed. After chatting for a bit, Mel and Jim headed upstairs.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:50 am

After hearing Jim could go home she told Flynn and Rapunzel before helping Jim walking back towards the Bindow inn. Opening the door Sarah hugged her baby boy as Mel stand there in the back feeling like an outsider in Jim's home. Soon after Jim got done talking to his mother they headed upstairs and walked in his room.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 am

"Sorry mum sort of ignored you in there, she's a bit like that sometimes" he rolled his eyes. He looked for his board, which he spotted safely tucked away near the chest of drawers. "Maybe another day" he grinned, and then held his head where the wound was. He sat on the bed, "What do you want to do today?" he smiled.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Thu May 24, 2012 9:59 am

"No it's alright." she said looking down at the floor. She glanced up seeing Jim holding his head asking her what she wants to do today, "You should rest I'll find something to do."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu May 24, 2012 10:02 am

He looked up, "no... its fine. I want to spend time with you" he smiled, "unless you don't want to." He grabbed a book off his desk and flicked through it. He looked up as Sarah brought in chicken soup, "careful its hot" she smiled, Jim rolled his eyes. "You act like I'm still 5", he groaned. "I can't help it, you're my baby boy." she said, "Hi Mel" she smiled and hugged Mel before walking out. Jim raised his eyebrows. "Do you want the soup? I'm not hungry."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:46 pm