Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Looking for a new Hope..

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Looking for a new Hope.. Empty Looking for a new Hope..

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 1:50 pm

After packing their bags and giving Mr. and Mrs. Hawkins a hug goodbye saying that they will be back with in a few days, Mel skipped along the dirt path road as the rain poured down on her skin, it felt nice she always loved the feeling of rain. It was a three days travel from Tamriel to Resdayn, Mel couldn't wait to be back home yet was scared because of Belle's death she had to go see her grave once they got there. She walked on the stone wall yet again as Jim rolled his eyes "Shut up." she stuck her tongue out at him then jumped down walking threw the gate. "This is my home village Rapunzel." she said smiling at the blonde then ran towards her house. Barging inside her mother was by the fire practicing her witchcraft as she forgot to tell Jim and the others her mother wasn't only just a slave but a witch "Hi mum." she smiled.

The woman turned her head smiling at her little girl "Oh thank heavens." she stood up walking over to her pulling Mel onto a tight hug. Running her fingers threw her black hair she kissed her forehead "I was almost started to worry that i'll never see you again." she said "Sorry mum i was with Jim." "Who?" she asked "The one you called cute before." "Oh him." she giggled then looked outside seeing two boys and a young lady "Come on in." she gave them a warm smile.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Looking for a new Hope.. Empty Re: Looking for a new Hope..

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 27, 2012 2:10 pm

"This is my home village Rapunzel."
    " It's beautiful!" Rapunzel said looking around the village. Then she saw Mel running towards a house. " I am guessing that is her home.. or else she wouldn't be barging in." She said to herself and smiled.
    "Come on in." she gave them a warm smile.
    Rapunzel smiled. " Hi," she said," I am Rapunzel. Thank you for welcoming me into your lovely home." She tried to sound as polite as possible because she didn't want to sound like a complete idiot in front of Mel's mom. She walk in slowly and looked around Mel's home.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 2:21 pm

The house wasn't as amazing like Jim and Flynn's house but there house was an inn. Mel sat by the fire picking up a stick and started drawing. "I am Rapunzel. Thank you for welcoming me into your lovely home." Mel's mother laughed "Nice to meet you Rapunzel my name is Madison and i couldn't just let my daughter's friend stand in the freezing old rain. Unless your like my daughter over there and stay out there playing until you catch a cold." she said looking at Mel "I was a kid!" she cried Madison rubbed her forehead laughing "What next your going to say your daddy made you pull them pranks on the village years ago." "Umm... yeah pretty much." Mel grinned then went back drawing "Any of you want any tea, milk, food?" she asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Mel's mother laughed "Nice to meet you Rapunzel my name is Madison and i couldn't just let my daughter's friend stand in the freezing cold rain. Unless you're like my daughter over there and stay out there playing until you catch a cold." she said Rapunzel looked at Mel and laughed. " With this hair I can't really move when it's wet because of the weight. Still, thank you." When she heard their conversation she just chuckled, and she noticed Mel was drawing.I didn't know Mel had artistic abilities. " What are you drawing Mel?" She said as she sat next to Mel with her knees lined up with her chest looking at the paper.
    "Any of you want any tea, milk, food?" she asked.
    " No thanks. I am fine for now." Rapunzel said with a smile.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 6:13 pm

" No thanks. I am fine for now." Rapunzel said with a smile Madison nodded then looked at her daughter "Mel?" "I want hot tea.' she said turning her head "Honey in it?" "Yes mum." she said then looked at Rapunzel "What are you drawing Mel?" "Hmm you." she said turning the paper over showing Rapunzel then put it back down picking up her mom's spell book seeing she was working on a protection spell. What is my mother planning? she thought then jumped feeling Jim tickling her "stooopp!" she grabbed his hands "or I'll throw you out in the rain." she grinned. Madison looking at the boy next to her daughter "So you must be Jim."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 27, 2012 7:03 pm

He grinned back at Mel. "So you must be Jim." Jim stumbled and then stood up straight, raising a hand, "Yeah, hey I'm Jim" he smiled, "nice to meet you..." he rubbed his neck and then looked at Mel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 27, 2012 7:09 pm

"Hmm you." " Me!?" she said in a shocked tone," Why? There is nothing special about me." Mel turned the paper over showing Rapunzel. " Wow! You have a talent Mel!" She turned around to look at Mel,and began to laugh because of Jim tickling her. She got up and moved to where Flynn was standing.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Madison could tell there was someone up with Jim but she could place her finger on it, "Come here so I can take a better look at you." she spoke as Mel looked up at Jim telling him to go then smiled at Rapunzel "Thanks." she said then got up going into the kitchen getting herself some tea. she looked at the picture of her father "papa.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Jim moved closer to Madison, a bit unsure of what she was expecting. He looked back to see Mel had gone into a different room. Flynn and Rapunzel chuckled in the corner watching Jim all nervous.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Madison walked around Jim then whispered "i know you used to work for him." she eyed him. Melantha sat at the table frowning missing her dad.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Jim's jaw fell open. "I don't any more... I've moved on, I've changed. I swear I'm not here to hurt you or your daughter" he said quietly. How did she know?
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 7:38 pm

"I know your telling the truth, just keep my daughter safe please." she said "And the reason why i know is because I'm a witch." Madison gave him a soft smile placing her hand on his shoulder.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Rapunzel quickly turned to look at Flynn. " Who would have thought?" she said looking back Madison. Holding on to Flynn's hand.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Jim sighed, "I thought... I'm trying to... its a bit hard when he watches every move you make." he smiled back at her. "So you can read minds, or what?"

--

Flynn looked at Rapunzel and held her hand. "Should we go find Mel or...?" he asked her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 27, 2012 7:49 pm

" I don't know.. she seems to be accepting the fact that we used to work for 'him'." She said as took a step back looking at Madison. "Think we should go find Mel.. "
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 27, 2012 7:51 pm

"That's a good thing though." Flynn looked at her. "Think we should go find Mel.. " "Yeah ok, I think she went in the kitchen."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 27, 2012 7:55 pm

"That's a good thing though."
    " Yeah but I think I would feel better if Mel was here." she said looking up at him. "Yeah ok, I think she went in the kitchen."
    " But,I kinda feel weird walking around a house I don't even know." She said as she let out a little giggle.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Madison placed her finger on her lip "I'm working on a protection spell it should take two days then i can make sure you guys are safe." she said then giggled "Read minds, moving objects with my mind and seeing in the future. I have not yet seen if Mel has any witch powers or not." she said then looked at Rapunzel and Flynn "if she's not in the kitchen, she is outside in the rain."

Mel took a sip of her tea looking out at the window.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 27, 2012 8:01 pm

"Wow, thats great" Jim smiled. "So it could be possible for Mel to have powers?" he asked her. "That would be helpful".

--

Flynn and Rapunzel looked at Madison and smiled, "I'm guessing the kitchen would be in that room" he said, pointing to an open door where he could see a fridge. He chuckled and they walked in to find Mel drinking tea.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"if she's not in the kitchen, she is outside in the rain."
    Rapunzel laughed. "I should have seen that coming!" She said as she face palmed her
    face. "
    He chuckled and they walked in to find Mel drinking tea.
    " Hey." she said as she sat down on a chair.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 pm

"I'm kinda surprised your not scared of me. Seeing people make up rumors saying all witches are evil. But seeing as you worked for him and I'm very sorry you and your brother went threw that." she sighed "I don't know i haven't tested her seeing if she does and if Mel has powers it's going to be hard to train her."

Mel looked at Flynn and Rapunzel "Oh hey guys.. what's my mum doing to my boyfriend?" she asked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm

"to be honest, i've seen and experienced way worse" he grinned. "I think its cool" he smiled.

--

"why are you in here?" Flynn asked, sitting next to Rapunzel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Madison slightly grinned "well you have my blessing to marry my daughter when you feel like it." she winked at him them laughed that his face was red.

Mel looked at Flynn "I needed a drink and I figured mum wanted to talk with Jim alone."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Jim blushed and choked a bit when she said he could marry her. He smiled at her and walked into the kitchen, still a bit pink in the face. He sat next to Mel, "hey..."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Mel's mother laughed that Jim was shocked that she even said that as she walked into the kitchen with him and started cooking. Mel kisses his cheek "Hey, What did you and mum talked about?" she asked seeing his face pink "are you alright?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am