Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

Looking for a new Hope..

Rapunzel

Re: Looking for a new Hope..

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 12:24 am

Rapunzel put her head down on the table with her arms crossed because she began to have a headache. She didn't know why ,but it feel as if someone just hit her there.
    What is wrong with me? she thought as she heard her sister's voice again.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 12:32 am

Melantha looked over at Rapunzel "hey are you alright?' she asked placing her hand on her shoulder worried about her
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 12:37 am

Rapunzel looked up." Yeah.. I am alright." She noticed that room was getting warmer." Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? " She put her head back down trying to ease the pain. What the hell are you trying to tell me Rampion!? she thought as she pounded her fist against the table.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 12:39 am

"I'll go put the fire out." she said standing up and walking over towards the fire place putting the fire out. "better??"
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 12:48 am

" Not really... But thanks for trying" She said while things where beginning to see things blurry. " I need you to sleep...." Rampion said in Rapunzel's head. Rapunzel slowly got up off the chair,but sat back down making her head hit the table. Why?
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 12:51 am

Madison walked over towards Rapunzel "Sweetie are you alright?" she asked placing her hand on her shoulder seeing a girl that looked like Rapunzel but with brown hair. "here." she helped her up walking her over to Melantha's room helping her on the bed. "Rest now.' she smiled.

Mel frowned seeing her mum helped Rapunzel to her room then hugged Jim "soo why so blushy?"
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 12:54 am

"Oh... No reason. We Just talked about her being a witch... And she gave me her blessing" he mumbled, rubbing his arm.
    --

Flynn followed Rapunzel and Madison upstairs.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 12:57 am

Melantha eyes widen "And your alright with my mum being a witch?" she asked then slowly kisses Jim's neck "What blessing?" she said kissing up and down his neck
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 1:02 am

Rapunzel laid down on the bed. She suddenly had trouble breathing. Gasping for breath, she tried to say something ,but couldn't. Why are you doing this to me Rampion?! " You'll see." Rampion replied with an angry tone.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 1:08 am

Jim breathed out slowly. "Well yeah... I've dealt with much worse" he smirked. "What blessing?" she asked, Jim coughed, "to marry you... In the future" he looked at her.

--

Flynn entered the room to find Rapunzel struggling to breathe, "Rapunzel? Whats happening?" he yelled, he ran over and touched her face.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 1:12 am

Oh shit i thought the girl was good. Madison thought as she placed her hands over Rapunzel chanting in a different language, helping the poor blonde to breath and making sure the other girl doesn't hurt her "Rapunzel? Whats happening?" he yelled "shuu I need quite." she said before she went back chanting.

Mel bit Jim's neck when he said marry as her cheeks turned pinked "sorry and my mom really have you her blessing?" she asked looking at Jim.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 1:15 am

Flynn stayed quiet, watching Madison chant with her hand over Rapunzel. He wished he could help but there was nothing he could do.

--

"Yeah she did," he turned around and kissed her.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 1:20 am

"Flynn down the wall the third door, my book in on the table could you get it for me?" she asked.

Mel smiled and kissed him back "Hmm, How I need your parents blessing."
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 1:23 am

Rapunzel started to breathe easier as she heard Madison talking in a different language. " Why Rampion?!" she screamed. She began to cry. Why are you doing THIS? " You betrayed me.." Rampion answered in a low tone of voice.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 1:30 am

Madison waited for Flynn to turn back with the book.

Mel giggled when Jim pushed her up against the wall "Oh please Mr.Hawkins. What if my mother comes in' she batted her eyes at him then kissed him.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 1:43 am

" ..And you will pay for that." Rampion said. Rapunzel suddenly saw creatures not from this world. She screamed " H-Help!" while she closed her eyes trying not see those evil looking things,but it didn't help.
    JimHawkins

R

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 3:06 am

Flynn finally rushed back and gave madison the book. "Is she going to be ok?" he asked her

--

Jim kissed mel and pushed her against the wall, "I think they would say yes, shall we go into a different room then? " he grinned.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 3:11 am

Madison opened her book chanting some kind of spell. Once she was done Rapunzel woke up screaming "shu, shuu it's alright." she said

"And how do you know they would say yes?" she asked looking at his eyes "shall we go into a different room then?" Mel bit her lip then smirked "Yes."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 3:17 am

Flynn caressed her arm, hoping she would be ok.

--

"Because they love you," Jim smiled, "where to?" he grinned, picking up Mel and running upstairs.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 3:21 am

Madison whipped the blood that ran down from her nose, that spell took more of her power than she thought.

Mel wrapped her arms around Jim "sure they will love me if they find out what my mum is?" she asked as Jim picked her up. "Hmm.. I think my room is taken so lets go to my mum's study." she kisses him
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 3:23 am

Rapunzel woke up screaming"shu, shuu it's alright." she said. Flynn caressed her arm, hoping she would be ok.She got up and turned her head facing the window.Her eyes were still filled with tears"So many demon faces staring straight at me." she cried and closed her eyes.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 3:24 am

"Mel, my dad is an ex-pirate. They'll be fine" he smiled. He kissed her deeply as they entered her mum's study, he sat Mel on the desk and kissed down her neck, breathing heavily.

--

Flynn pulled her into a hug, "its ok, you're safe now" he whisered.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 3:30 am

She hugged him tightly " I don't think I am." She looked up at him." My sister is out to get me for killing her.." She began to cry.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 3:31 am

"Oh alright." she said between kisses as they entered her mum's study. Jim sat Mel on the desk and kissed down her neck, Mel started breathing heavily.

Mel's mom looked at Rapunzel "what happened there Sweetie?" she asked.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 3:34 am

He ran his fingers down her back and kissed up her neck to her mouth. "wont your mum find us?" he smirked.

--

"you didnt kill her, Rasputin did" he frowned, "i wont let anyone hurt you" he wiped the tears running down her cheek.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:44 pm