Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

Looking for a new Hope..

Melantha
    Admin

Re: Looking for a new Hope..

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 am

Mel had ignored what Jim said, smirking a little she kisses him back then ran her hands up his shirt.

(( who wants to make Jim evil for awhile :3 ))
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 3:43 am

Mel's mom looked at Rapunzel "what happened there Sweetie?" she asked.
    Rapunzel looked at Madison. " My sister.. is trying to kill me.." she said.
    "you didnt kill her, Rasputin did" he frowned, "i wont let anyone hurt you" he swiped the tears running down her cheek.
    " But if it wasn't for me, Rasputin wouldn't have killed her." she cried. As he wiped her tears she looked up at him. " I don't think I will ever be safe." She whispered to him.

( Oh! That would be interesting ,but what can make him be evil for awhile? )
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 3:51 am

(( I will come up with something XD lol ))

Madison frowned rubbing her neck then looked at the scared girl "It's not your fault, you can't blame yourself Rapunzel." she said not meaning to read her mind "Rasputin doesn't care about anyone but himself."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 3:54 am

(yeeeeeeeesssss! Very Happy)

Jim smirked when she didnt reply, he kissed her back, leaning closer to her and accidentally knocking a pile of books onto the floor.

--

Flynn frowned, he wante to keep her safe. He hated feeling useless.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 3:59 am

( You and your creative mind will come up with something. I am sure of it! Very Happy )
    Rapunzel looked at Madison. " It is my fault.. I was the one who made the deal with him.. I was the one who started to care about Mel, Flynn,and Jim...I was the one who got out of the deal...That makes me the reason why my family is gone now." She cried ,but noticed Flynn's frown. She hated to be the reason why he felt sad.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 am

(haha XD i see your on board. when we get to Rapunzel's town that's when he go's back to the dark side ;3 and awwee thanks )

Mel wrapped her legs around his waist as he leaned close to her and accidentally knocking a pile of books onto the floor. Mel started to laugh but Jim covered her mouth as she was still giggling "Shh." he said as she raised her eyebrow at him. pulling his hand away she kissed him pulling him down.

--

Madison looked at the girl feeling sorry for her that she lost her family because of the devil, she heard some books fell on the ground followed by laughter. So my daughter has to pick my study to have her way with Mr. Hawkins. she thought rubbing her head.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 4:18 am

(haha yes!! & ok c:)

He grinned when she giggled under his hand, before she pulled it away and kissed him, pulling him on to the desk with her. He smirked and climbed on top of her, kissing her lips and running his through her hair.

--

Flynn cocked his head when he heard a loud bang and then laughter. "That would be Jim and Mel" he rolled his eyes.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 4:25 am

Mel deepen the kiss taking his jacket off throwing it down then wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed down towards her neck.

Mel's mom sighed "yes and in my study." she said rubbing her head.

Mel moans then jumped then Jim bite her neck "Well that's new." she whispered then something kicked Jim in the butt
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 4:29 am

"Ow!" Jim yelled as he fell off of the desk. He got up, rubbing his ass. "Something kicked me.." he said, looking around the room. He raised an eyebrow at Mel and then walked back over to her again.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 4:33 am

A floating pink blob smiled as he went over towards Mel rubbing her cheek "Morph, did you hurt him." "did you hurt him." he replied then went to Jim licking his cheek. Mel laughed
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 4:33 am

Rapunzel ignored what Flynn and Madison were saying. She just pulled the covers and tried to sleep but she couldn't since she was thinking about what happened. I hate my life right now..
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 4:35 am

Jim stared at the pink blob, until it went over and rubbed his cheek, "Wha- what is that thing?" he asked raising a hand to touch it, "what is that thing?" it replied in a high tone. He put his face closer to the blob, before it rubbed against his cheek, making Jim laugh, and flew back over to Mel.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 4:41 am

"He's a morph, and my friend since i have five." she said rubbing morphs head "Can Jim and I have alone time." she asked it.

Madison smiled "I'll let you two rest." she said walking off and opened the door to the study. Mel looked at her mother "Hi Mommy." she smiled "If you two want to have sex to go your sister's room not my study and morph thank you for stopping them."

(just yet me know when you want to go to Rapunzel's town Smile )
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 am

Rapunzel was slowly closing her eyes. "Tomorrow is another day that I live while she is dead." She said looking at the moon until she feel asleep.

( Hmm. Well I am ready Very Happy )
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 4:49 am

Jim quickly grabbed his jacket off the floor when Mel's mother came in. He rubbed his neck and smiled awkwardly.

Flynn put an arm around Rapunzel and sighed.

(Whenever! Smile)
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 4:54 am

Mel blushed "What sex me? I'm just a little girl.' she said trying to act innocent as her mother placed her hands on her hips "Melantha Katerina, I am your mother and remember i can read your and Jim's mind. i know what you two are thinking." she smirked "damn powers why don't i have any.." she hopped off the desk taking Jim's hand and walking out.

(( two more replies and i'll make a post <3)
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 4:56 am

Jim grinned at her mother as Mel took his hand, walking into her sister's room. "Does your sister live here anymore?" he asked looking at her stuff.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 am

Mel stopped "Mom said she hasn't bothered to stop by or come home at all since she sold me out." she said sadly looking at the pink walls and pink sheets mel stuck her tongue out "Eww.." she jumped on the bed as morph floated over towards jim "I think he likes you.."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 5:01 am

Jim chuckled, "not a pink person?" he teased. "I think he likes you.." Jim chuckled and pet Morph, walking over to sit next to Mel. He turned and smiled at her.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 5:05 am

"No, never like pink, never will. Make me get into a pink dress and I'll kick you in the balls." she grinned as he sat next to her. Mel laid her head on his chest
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 5:07 am

He grinned, "well... I don't like pink either so its a win win! Please don't kick me in the balls" he chuckled and looked at Morph. "But pink suits you Morph!" he said, trying to cheer Morph up. He rubbed Morph's head and wrapped an arm around Mel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm