Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins

Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 2:04 am

(XDD NOO JIMMY! cold bath? Surprised XD Your life sounds better. XD)

Before Jim had a chance to sign, Rasputin heard Mel's dying wish. He clicked his fingers and the contract and pen disappeared, "what are you doing?!" Jim panicked. Rasputin clicked his fingers again and Mel appeared, "You said you wouldn't hurt her!" Jim yelled, "IF you signed the contract dear boy, but I heard her dying wish and couldn't help but bring her to me" he grinned evilly. "Mel, what are you doing? Don't do anything!" Jim shouted, fear clearly present on his face.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 2:11 am

(how so XD)

mel whipped her eyes as she appeared back in the underworld "You said you wouldn't hurt her!" Jim yelled, "IF you signed the contract dear boy, but I heard her dying wish and couldn't help but bring her to me" he grinned evilly. "Mel, what are you doing? Don't do anything!" Jim shouted, fear clearly present on his face. "Don't talk to me! I almost died because of you!" Mel snapped as Rasputin had his arms around Mel "Now what's the deal about giving your soul to me?" he said lifting up Mel's chin as Jim looked pissed that he had his hands all over Mel (eww oldness) "If you bring back Rapunzel's sister I'll give up my soul.. I wont run, I'll never leave.. I'll do anything you command." she said
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 2:15 am

(Because you're eating pizza & you don't have school work XDD)

"Don't talk to me! I almost died because of you!" Mel snapped Jim grimaced as Rasputin wrapped his arms around her. "Now what's the deal about giving your soul to me?" he said lifting up Mel's chin "If you bring back Rapunzel's sister I'll give up my soul.. I wont run, I'll never leave.. I'll do anything you command." she said "No Mel please! I didn't mean it-" "Silence!" Rasputin yelled, cutting Jim off. Jim glared at Rasputin, "Please don't, take mine instead" Jim said, his voice breaking.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 2:21 am

(oh xDD )

"No Mel please! I didn't mean it-" "Silence!" Rasputin yelled, cutting Jim off. Mel jumped then he yelled scared she closed her eyes Jim glared at Rasputin, "Please don't, take mine instead" Jim said, his voice breaking Jim what do you think your doing? she though looking at jim
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 2:29 am

Rasputin rubbed his chin in deep thought and then walked over to read the contract. Jim panicked and looked at Mel. He closed his eyes, she would never believe me if I told her what happened. "I love you..." he whispered to her, even though he didn't think she would hear him. He looked at the orb and then back at Rasputin, remembering that the orb could teleport. He pointed to the orb, getting Mel's attention, he motioned for her to jump into it. Jim slid his hand slowly into his pocket, taking a hold of his knife. He crept slowly towards Rasputin, as Rasputin read the contract.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 2:37 am

Mel slowly moved back as she was glad that he took his hands off her, glaring at Rasputin as he walked over to read the contract. "I love you..." she heared Jim saw as Mel turned her head looking at him wanting to say it back but he could only think she's lying. Jim grabbed some glowing orb as he pointed to the orb, getting Mel's attention, he motioned for her to jump into it. Mel shook her head no as she was pointing at Rapunzel's sister "I'm staying." she moved her mouth
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 2:41 am

Jim rolled his eyes and blew his hair off his face. "Go now!" he whispered, "I'll save her sister". Rasputin turned around quickly, making them jump. "Both of you can stay HERE. Do you think I'm deaf? The orb would have teleported her back here, only I command the whereabouts of where people are transported. Jim Hawkins, I thought you knew me better than that. But you know, it was easy to convince you to hate Melantha here." he gestured to her with a sly grin on his face. "So it won't be too hard to turn you back to the dark side" (Star wars! XD)
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 2:48 am

(Jim i am.. your father XDD.. I hate that movie yet i know everything about star wars thanks to my brothers)

Mel shook her head no again and gave Jim the finger telling him to fuck off. Rasputin turned around quickly, making them jump. "Both of you can stay HERE. Do you think I'm deaf? The orb would have teleported her back here, only I command the whereabouts of where people are transported. Jim Hawkins, I thought you knew me better than that. But you know, it was easy to convince you to hate Melantha here."
    Mel stood there feeling bad that she blamed Jim and said he was dead to her. She should have known Jim would never hurt her like that. "Why don't you go get a life." she mumbled wanting to grab something to hit Rasputin with
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 2:54 am

(XDD Yeah my brother always watched them too. I didn't mind them that much XD)

Jim sighed in defeat. Would nothing work? Rasputin quickly turned his head facing Mel. His face grew angry as he walked towards her, "what was that?" he said angrily. His back was towards Jim, Jim reached for the nearest object he could find, grabbing hold of a large book, he ran up and knocked Rasputin across the head, making his head fall off (XDD). Jim grabbed Mel's hand as they rushed into the next room. "Damn it! Where is it? Mel look over near the bookshelf for a golden ball, it has patterns on it" Jim yelled as he shoved books off of the table.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 3:00 am

"Oh what did you turn deaf now? i said." she cleared her throat "To go get..A FUCKING LIFE!" she yelled as Jim wracked Rasputin across the head, making his head fall off. At first Mel screamed before Jim grabbed her hand as they rushed into the next room. "Damn it! Where is it? Mel look over near the bookshelf for a golden ball, it has patterns on it" Jim yelled as he shoved books off of the table. Mel ran over towards the bookshelf shoving off all the books off "wait what's this." she said pushing herself up climbing up to the top grabbing something shinny "Is this it?" she asked

(( I started to hate them cause they watched it all the time xDD ))
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 3:06 am

"YES! Thank you!" Jim rushed over and took the ball out of Mel's hands. He clicked a few buttons and twisted the ball, making a flood of light come out. "It's a portal, remember? Flynn and I talked about it a few weeks ago." He clicked the button for Corona and a large triangular shaped portal opened up to show the kingdom. "Come on!" Jim grabbed Mel's hand and they ran through it, closing it before Rasputin could come after them.

The portal closed as they both fell onto the stone path, in front of the castle, Jim put the ball in his pocket. "Hey you!" a guard rushed over, "guards! Arrest this man!" "Wait what!?" Jim yelled, then he recognised the guard, "Oh no..." he mumbled, the guard had a black eye from when Jim punched him in the face earlier. "No, you don't understand! I wasn't me!" Jim shouted as they grabbed his arms, "Excuse me miss, was this man bothering you?" a guard asked Mel.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 3:11 am

"You mean the one that can go back in time?" she asked jumping off the books and walking over towards Jim as he clicked a few buttons and twisted the ball, making a flood of light come out. Mel jumped He clicked the button for Corona and a large triangular shaped portal opened up to show the kingdom. "Come on!" Jim grabbed Mel's hand and they ran through it, closing it before Rasputin could come after them.

Mel leaned over she was still going to make that deal but wasn't going to tell Jim since she was still mad at him "Hey you!" a guard rushed over, "guards! Arrest this man!" "Wait what!?" Jim yelled, then he recognised the guard, "Oh no..." he mumbled, the guard had a black eye from when Jim punched him in the face earlier. "No, you don't understand! I wasn't me!" Jim shouted as they grabbed his arms, "Excuse me miss, was this man bothering you?" a guard asked Mel. Mel looked up at the guard "No sire he wasn't bothering me. May i asked what he has done?"
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 3:15 am

"This man is being arrested under charges of assaulting another guard" the guard said, looking at Jim. The two guards held Jim's arms behind his back, "Sir, what shall we do with him?" "Prison will do for now." the guard said, glaring at Jim. "No! I didn't mean to i-" Jim yelled as the guards dragged him to the jail.

Flynn and Rapunzel ran outside, "MEL! There you are!" Rapunzel hugged her. "We've been looking all over for you! Where are they taking Jim?" He asked shocked that Jim had even returned.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 3:18 am

As the guards sent Jim off to jail the golden ball fell out of his pocket as Mel picked it up before Rapunzel hugged her "Sorry i was some where ells.." she said holing up the ball "I'm going back to make sure Jim doesn't punch the guard alright Flynn.. wanna come?" she smiled
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 am

Flynn looked at Rapunzel and then at her, "HELL YES!" he exclaimed, helping her open the portal. They stepped into it once they found the right door. As the door closed, they ended up at an old broken down house. "What was he doing here?" Flynn asked confused, they then jumped hearing someone smashing things in the backyard.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 am

"HELL YES!" he exclaimed "wow rapunzel is going to have a time travel husband." she giggled as he helped her opened the portal. They stepped into it once they found the right door. As the door closed, they ended up at an old broken down house. "What was he doing here?" Flynn asked confused "who knows this is your brother we are talking about." she said as they then jumped hearing someone smashing things in the backyard. Mel ran outside in the backyard seeing Jim "STOP!" she yelled tackling him down
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 3:26 am

Jim was thrown to the ground, "What?!" he turned his head around to see Mel on top of him and Flynn standing nearby. "What do you think you're doing?" he shouted, still angry. He looked up as a guard walked past, a bit suspicious when he saw the two on the ground.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 am

"What do you think you're doing?" he shouted, still angry, Mel slightly put her hands around his neck wanting to hurt him for hurting her. Mel watched as the guard passed and might have thought the kids had sex in the house (xD) "Good now that he is gone." Mel punched Jim in the face then got off him walking over to Flynn
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 3:33 am

"Ow! Hey, what the hell?" Jim frowned, although he didn't really blame her. The voice in his head had disappeared, strangely enough. Flynn crossed his arms and glared at Jim, "you deserved it mate." "Yeah no shit" Jim said, rubbing his cheek. "She just saved your ass from getting jailed" Flynn said smirking, "Jail?" Jim asked confused. "Yeah, that guard that walked past just before, was going to arrest you if we didn't stop you." "What? How would you know?" "Because, we're from the future!" Flynn said, waving his arms and chuckling.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 am

mel looked away from Jim "you deserved it mate." "Yeah no shit" Jim said, rubbing his cheek. "She just saved your ass from getting jailed" Flynn said smirking, "Jail?" Jim asked confused. "Yeah, that guard that walked past just before, was going to arrest you if we didn't stop you." "What? How would you know?" "Because, we're from the future!" Flynn said, waving his arms and chuckling "Oh sure play the hole fu-- oh fuck!!!" mel started freaking bad 'this, is bad, this is bad!" she said
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 am

The boys both looked at her, "why?" they asked with confused looks on their faces.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 am

"Or maybe I'm just freaking out for no reason. Um err.. have you already pushed me?>" she asked jim
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 3:45 am

"What? No... why would I push you?" he asked, a little offended. "Oh... so what does that mean? Everything between now and when you and Jim returned never happened?" Flynn asked.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 3:48 am

"Yeah he if he never pushed me just yet that means i haven't somewhat died and this idiot didn't almost agreed to the devil." she said pointing at Jim "But i don't know if this is a good thing or bad cause while my soul was in the underworld I meet Rapunzel's sister.."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 3:49 am

"Wha-" Jim started, but Flynn cut him off. "You met Rapunzel's sister?" he asked shocked, "what did she say? Maybe we can still help her"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:46 pm