Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Rapunzel

Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Rampion looked at Mel and her anger grew. " You are the reason why I am dead!" she said as she was walking up to Mel.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Melantha jumped up "Are you Rampion?" she asked "You are the reason why I am dead!" she said as she was walking up to Mel. Mel glared at the girl "I didn't asked to be born as a sacrifice! and i agreed to go with her but it was to late." she said. Great she was going to spend an eternity here with someone who hates her guts and blames her
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Mon May 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Jim grew worried of what he was getting himself into. "I'll stay, as long as you make sure Mel is ok, I think I hurt her pretty badly back there" his face saddened.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 11:33 pm

he looked back at Jim "Sure thing." he said before walking off. I'll just take to keep her shut until her mother's spell no longer works. he grinned to himself.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Rampion looked at Mel. " Rasputin told me that Rapunzel didn't want to save me anymore because you tricked her into thinking that I was gonna be alright ,so you can save your life.." Rampion realized how self fish she sounded. She felt bad when she looked at Mel's face." I guess you have a point about you not choosing to be a sacrifice,but it doesn't mean you have to trick my sister!" Rampion didn't know that Rasputin was lying to her the whole time.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 11:44 pm

" Rasputin told me that Rapunzel didn't want to save me anymore because you tricked her into thinking that I was gonna be alright ,so you can save your life.." "What? he's the one who tricked you, Rapunzel wanted to save you she would have given up her own life for you. Rasputin is lying to you, this is your sister you know her better than anyone ells. Evan now that your gone she blames herself."
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Rampion looked down at the ground."What? This makes no sense... Why would Rasputin lie to someone who is already dead..." she looked at Mel. " Or maybe your the one lying!" she said in an angry tone of voice. " Then again.. I did try to kill her..because of what Rasputin told me.. I don't know what I am doing!" She said as she sat on the ground.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Mel knelled down "He doesn't care about anyone ells but himself. He loves causing people pain.. It's what he lives on.." she said "I'm not lying.. all this things he planted in your mind if hurting your sister.." mel felt another sharp pain Oh god.. My body..
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Rampion was thinking about what Mel was telling her. She looked at Mel and it looked like she was in pain. " What is wrong with you?" she said as she raise her eyebrow. " Wait.. What are you even doing here?"
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 12:04 am

"i don't know.. i think my body is dieing." Mel bit her lip sitting down " Wait.. What are you even doing here?" she asked. "My boyfriend.. my ex- pushed me down and my head his the stone steps of your parents kingdom.. your sister healed me yet again after hitting my head the first time.. I woke up here.. i can hear your sister voice..I don't know if i'm dead or not.."
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Tue May 29, 2012 12:13 am

" If you die that means I had no reason to die and my sister would be heartbroken even more. I can't let that happen." She stood up." There is only one way to find out.. You have to try to get back into your real body. If you end up back here than yeah..your dead..,but if you can move your real body than your are obviously still alive!" she looked at Mel. " Ohh! By the way.. your ex is an asshole." she laughed.
    " My sister is wayyy to affectionate.. she gets into more trouble being that way."
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 12:44 am

"wait your telling me if i don't return back to my body it will die and I'll be stuck down here?" she asked then stood up "How much time do we have left?" Mel looked t her " Ohh! By the way.. your ex is an asshole." she laughed "tell me about it..."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 12:46 am

"So is she alright?" Jim asked worried. "She'll be fine, she's pretty close to death" Rasputin grinned evilly. "Well you've gotta help her!" Jim yelled, Rasputin grimaced and clicked his fingers, sending Mel back to her body, alive.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 12:50 am

Mel started fading away "What;s going on?" she said trying to grab Rampion's hand to take her with. But it was to late as she was already done. Mel's eyes sot open as she started coughing trying to catch her breath "R Rapunzel.." she spoke turning her head looking at her and Flynn.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 am

" Mel!" Rapunzel said whipping her tears away." I was so worried about you!" she said as she touched Mel forehead. " You were out for hours!"
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 12:58 am

"I.. saw.. your.. sister.." she said slowly breathing as Rapunzel touched her forehead "I was down there.. in the underworld.. my body was dieing..." she tried getting up but Flynn pushed her down telling her to rest "I'm fine.." "Mel you almost died." "and who's fault is that?" she snapped, calming down Mel frowned
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Tue May 29, 2012 1:04 am

" My sister? " Rapunzel's eyes got watery again." Is she alright? Does she blame me?" she looked down at the floor." Who am I kidding of course she blames me.." She looked back up at Mel." Flynn is right you do need to get some rest." she said smiling.

( Night! X( )
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 1:09 am

Flynn frowned, "I'm sorry Mel... I don't know what Jim was doing. Rapunzel and I... We think it has something to do with Rasputin." he looked at Mel and then Rapunzel.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 1:10 am

"He had her thinking that you didn't want to save her.. he told her so many lies i helped getting her to see the truth." she said looking at Rapunzel "Once she found out my body was dieing she wanted to help cause she knew if I die you'll be heartbroken.. But something happened and i tried to grab her before i faded away to get her out of there." she sighed laying back down "I don't wanna rest, resting is boring." Flynn frowned, "I'm sorry Mel... I don't know what Jim was doing. Rapunzel and I... We think it has something to do with Rasputin." he looked at Mel and then Rapunzel. Mel turned on her side "Jim's dead to me.." she mumbled as tears ran down her eyes.

(waaahhhhh damn school Sad )
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 1:17 am

Flynn frowned, he hoped Jim was ok. "So... How are you feeling?" he asked Mel.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 1:20 am

"I'm feeling weak.. and my head hurts." she said turning around back over at Flynn looking at him with her bright blue eyes. Not knowing Jim was watching (starker! xDD ) threw one of 'his' magic orbs
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 1:43 am

(Haha! Very Happy)

Jim's eyes watered when she said he was dead to her. "What did I tell you? You mean nothing to her." Rasputin said in his ear. Jim shook his head, "this isn't right. What do you want with me?" he glared at him.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 1:48 am

(so how are things <3)

Flynn and Rapunzel left the room as Mel covered her face crying wanting to hate Jim after what he said and did, but couldn't "dead to me, dead to me.." she keep saying trying to make it sound true yet only caused her to cry more. "I don't care what they say." Mel pulled the cover off her pushing herself off the bed as she tried walking but fell "Just kill me... I don't want to live anymore now he is gone.."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Tue May 29, 2012 1:53 am

(Crapppp D: I have a assignment and test coming up soon! But other than that, I'm thinking of doing a Scott Pilgrim vs the world trailer ccccc: what about you? Smile)

"I want for you to return and be my assassin again. It's been quite lonely without you boys here I must say." Rasputin grinned. Jim glared at him, "Alright, well. If you don't, your precious girlfriend, or.. ex girlfriend I should say, will die." Rasputin wiped his hand over the orb. Jim panicked, "Please don't do anything to hurt her, or my brother. I can't live without them" "Well, all you have to do, is sign here" he pulled out a contract and handed Jim a pen.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Tue May 29, 2012 2:00 am

(jiim don't dooo itttt!!! XDD -bitch slaps jim- well that sucks D: burn the school down xD Scott Pilgrim vs the world trailer hmm coolie Very Happy. Me? um hot XD took a long cold bath, had some pizza drinking thinking about making a video of myself xD )

Melantha pushed herself up onto the bed "i wish the damn devil could just show is face and take me.. i no longer want to live, everyone is unhappy because of this.. wait.. could he make a deal to bring back Rapunzel's sister for my soul?"

(once jim agrees to become what he once hated we are skipping about two months later k Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:36 am