Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 37 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 pm

He looked at her in shock, "just calm down! I was a stupid kid alright, I was fifteen and it was with my girlfriend at the time, look it didnt mean anything!" he said, worried she would be mad at him.

Jim pulled her closer to him, "don't" he smirked and held her there, kissing her deeply. "i didnt think there were any kingdoms on the way there..?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 37 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:35 pm

" Bullshit! You knew what you were doing at that age ,so I am sure it means everything to you since it was your first time!" She screamed. " She took your virginity how can that mean nothing?!" Rapunzel just threw herself to the ground and began to cry.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:40 pm

"Hmm.. why the sudden, I want sex and i won't take a no." she said between kisses, her hands rubbing his sides. Mel bit his bottom lip.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Flynn stared as she fell to the ground crying, "It didn't mean anything, because I didn't love her! Look, it was a stupid mistake, I would take it back if I could. Please stop crying.." he said, his face grew sad. He wanted to hug her.

--

"because.. I've missed you and you look especially sexy today" he grinned and winked, kissing her roughly and sliding his fingers down her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:44 pm

"That's all nothing.. ells? she asked then blushed as he kissed her roughly. She kissed his back then kissed his jaw, chin, neck, then nibbled on his earlobe. traveling down back to his lips.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 pm

" Just shut up! Stop lying.. I am pretty sure you were happy to see another naked woman in the bed!" She began to wipe her tears " Now, Your gonna do the same to me and go running to another girl saying what we had was nothing!" She stood up and glared at him. " Isn't that right?!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:57 am

"What?! After all we've been through you honestly think I would leave?" he frowned, "I love you, i'd never hurt you like that!" he yelled.

Jim grinned, "what do you want me to do, beg?" he laughed, "please don't stop, I need you" he rolled his eyes and kissed her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:59 am

Mel rolled her eyes "tee hee your funny." she returned the kiss and they have sex time XDD
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:05 am

" OH! Your good! How do I know that you wouldn't do the same to me that you did to that bitch?!" She screamed " I- I just don't know anymore!" She began to run heading towards the castle.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:09 am

(XDD)

Afterwards, Jim put an arm around Mel, "I love you" he smiled and kissed her forehead.

Flynn rolled his eyes, "because you're my first love! I've never been in love until I met you". He ran after her, "Rapunzel! Stop!" he yelled, finally reaching her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 am

Mel acted like she was biting his chest as she smiled up at him "I love you too." she snuggled up to him

(( birthday sex xDDDDDD lmao ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 am

She was about to open the castle doors until she heard him. " What do you want?" she asked in an angry tone as she kept facing the doors. She didn't want to see his face. " Aren't you gonna find some other slut to fuck?!" She said as tears ran down her face.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 am

(HAHA XD Flynn still hasn't said anything about it yet! Surprised)

Jim smiled and hugged her close to his chest, "we should do this more often" he smirked and looked at her.

--

" What do you want?" she asked in an angry tone as she kept facing the doors. She didn't want to see his face. " Aren't you gonna find some other slut to fuck?!" She said as tears ran down her face. Flynn was shocked, "what...no I-" he looked at her, "I want to leave it all behind me, I'm not the same guy I used to be, just please... listen to me" he looked at the ground, "you are the only one for me, I would never intentionally hurt you" he said, looking up at her again in hope that she would turn around.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 am

" It's just not gonna be the same anymore.." She whispered as she opened the castle doors." I am pretty sure there were a lot more girls after you first one, and it hurts knowing I am just one of them. I know you have change, but it doesn't change the fact the your thing has gone up many girls asses." She walked into the castle leaving the door open for Flynn to enter since she didn't want Flynn to be outside for the rest of the day.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am

Flynn's jaw dropped as he watched her walk into the castle, he couldn't believe how she was acting and what she was saying. He stood there for what felt like forever before finally walking into the castle. He walked down the hall to Rapunzel's bedroom door, leaning against the wall he slid down, sitting on the floor. He brought his knees up, resting his arm on his knee. I should have lied... but that would have made things worse... he thought. He punched the floor "fucking dammit" he yelled and buried his face in his hands.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:00 am

Rapunzel was in her room thinking about Flynn. She tried to go to sleep, but she kept tossing and turning. Then she began to cry. Rampion was walking down the hallway and saw Flynn on the floor. Then, she heard Rapunzel sobbing, and she turned to Flynn. " What the hell happened?! Did someone die or what?" Rampion asked as she sat next to Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:06 am

Flynn looked at Rampion, "No... I-" he started but he couldn't speak. He looked at her, "please don't hate me" he grimaced when he thought of Rapunzel's reaction. "Rapunzel a-asked me... if I was a virgin when we... you know" he looked at her, Rampion pulling a face. "Well... I wasn't" he looked at her, his face sad. "I told her the first time didn't mean anything to me, because I wasn't in love with the girl and it was a stupid mistake, and now she hates me" he hit the back of his head against the wall. "I don't expect you to not hate me, but I'm telling the truth. No ones ever been so... important and special than she is to me. Now I've ruined everything." He closed his eyes.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 am

Rampion began to laugh " That is all?! I guess I can't say I feel anything about what you just told me because I am not with you. Just try putting yourself in Rapunzel's shoes. What if she was the one sleeping with other guys before she met you? You wouldn't appreciate that at all ,and would probably want to beat those other guys up.Plus, you should have known that Rapunzel is very sensitive and gets jealous. Now, all you have to do is show her that you really do care about this relationship." She turned to look at Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:22 am

"You're right" he jumped up, "thanks" he smiled and hugged her, before running off down the hall and out the castle doors. He walked down to the market place, looking quickly through all of the stalls, before finally finding a jewelry store. As he entered, he was greeted by a woman "hello, what can I do for you?" "I'm looking for a ring... an engagement ring" (:OOOOO XD) he said, following her as she led him over to the display cabinets. He took fifteen minutes before finally deciding on a ring for Rapunzel, throwing all the cash he had at the saleswoman and running back up the steps. As he entered the castle doors, he ran into Rapunzel's father, who glared furiously at him. He swallowed, "Good evening Sir..." he began, "What do you want?" Joseph growled, "I was wondering... do you want to sit down?" Flynn said nervously, directing him to the chairs just outside the doors. "I haven't got all day!" he grumbled, "Yes... sorry. I was wondering if you would... let me marry your daughter." Flynn asked, looking up at him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 am

" What?!" Joseph looked down at him. Joseph thought about for a moment and what Elizabeth told him. He couldn't believe that he is actually gonna let go of one of his daughters. "... Fine.." He said as voiced cracked " But don't you ever hurt her or else I will make sure you will be hanged!" He glared at Flynn and turned around trying to hide his sadness about his daughter. He turned to look at Flynn " Just remember you can't actually marry her UNTIL I see that you are wise enough!" He stormed out to the village.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:33 am

Flynn was taken aback, "oh my god really?!" He jumped up with a big smile and shook his hand before running into the castle. He banged on Rapunzel's bedroom door, "Rapunzel? Rapunzel, let me in! Please! I need to ask you something really important!" he shouted, knocking a couple more times.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:39 am

Rapunzel slowly opened the door and looked at the floor. " What is so important?" She asked sad tone of voice. Her eyes were filled with tears she managed to look him in the eyes. She didn't like how happy he looked " What are you happy to get rid of me?!" She asked as she looked back to the ground.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am

"What? No!" he frowned and looked at her. He didn't know how she would react to what he was about to do. "I know that you're mad and I hope you know how much I wish I could take back everything that I did in the past... I love you and only you, I would never intentionally hurt you and I hope you can find some... way to forgive me" he struggled to speak out of nervousness. "I've already asked permission from your father... and I want to spend the rest of my life with you... so in saying that" he slowly got on one knee, taking out the ring he had just bought. He held it up to her, "will you marry me?" he looked at her and smiled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:53 am

Rapunzel looked down at Flynn. She couldn't believe what he had just asked. Her eyes lit up and began to grow tears of joy." F-Flynn." She said as she felt choked up from the butterflies she was feeling in her stomach." Yes! Yes! A hundred time yes!" She exclaimed. She wanted to jump on him, but he was still holding the ring.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:56 am

His smile grew big as he put the ring on her finger, he held out his arms as Rapunzel jumped on him. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight, "thank you" he whispered, before kissing her passionately.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm