Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 38 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:02 am

She pulled away " I love you so much Flynn!" she grabbed his collar and pull him into another passionate kiss. Her tears of joy continued to run down her face. She wrapped her legs around his waist. " What day is it today? I have to remember that this will be our anniversary!" She asked as she pulled away again.

(Maybe now he can remember about his brother's birthday XD )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 38 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 am

(oh yeah XD)

He smiled as she kissed him again, " What date is it today? I have to remember that this will be our anniversary!" She asked as she pulled away again. "It's the sixth of June... holy shit. ITS THE SIXTH OF JUNE!" Flynn yelled jumping up, Rapunzel falling off a little, "sorry, I totally forgot, crap!" he said rubbing his forehead. She raised an eyebrow, "it's Jim's 18th birthday!" he paced back and forth."I totally forgot, oh god.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn pacing back and forth " Damn! Your a nice brother." She teased. " How about a party?! We can say it was a surprise when in reality.. you forgot.." She smirked. " Wait he is turning 18? Mel is 16." She laughed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:14 am

"Yeah I know" he smirked, "isn't that like... illegal?" he raised an eyebrow. "But yeah we should throw him a party... maybe we should tell your parents that we're engaged first" he grinned and pulled her into his arms and kissed her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 am

She slowly pulled away biting his lower lip. " Yeah.." She grinned " I am engaged with Flynn Hawkins... Can't believe you proposed to me so soon." She lustfully kissed him and grabbed his hands making them slowly lower down to her butt (XD) She pulled away,grabbed his hand, and began to run to tell her parents.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 am

He grinned and kissed her again, his hands on her butt. She grabbed his hand and pulled him, running to go find her parents. Flynn and Rapunzel burst into her parents study, to find them both reading. They looked up, a bit irritated, "we have some really, really great news" Flynn said grinning, he looked at Rapunzel, "you tell them" he smiled and held her hand.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:30 am

" I am engaged with Flynn!" She screamed of joy. Elizabeth turned to look at Joseph and then turned to Rapunzel. Elizabeth walked closer to Rapunzel and gave her a big hug. Joseph smiled at Flynn " You made my daughter happy.. Thank you." Elizabeth turned to look at Flynn as she wiped her tears and said " Take good care of her or else.." Rapunzel grinned " Don't worry mum. He wouldn't hurt me!"

( Bye ! Very Happy It's finally Friday!)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 am

Flynn grinned as Rapunzel's mother hugged her, he smiled at Joseph. "Thank you, for letting me marry your daughter, it means so much to the both of us. I promise I'll take good care of her" he smiled at Rapunzel and squeezed her hand.

(Bye! Smile It's Friday night here & a three day weekend! Very Happy More RPPPing yaaaay!)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 am

"Again trying to get me pregnant early dear." she giggled before kissing him deeply. she got on him running her hands down his body before pulling away "Okay gotta tell the others we're leaving." she peeked his nose before getting up and got dressed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:47 am

"Oh ok..." he sat up, reaching for his shirt. "Are we really going to leave now? Its like... 5pm" he raised an eyebrow at her and put his shirt back on as she walked over to the closet.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:51 am

"Not my fault. You couldn't let me sleep." she said as she came back out. she kissed his lips "Besides I want to try finding my sister fast."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 am

"Yeah, I mean shouldn't we wait till tomorrow morning? We won't get far... it'll be dark soon." He said, looking at her. Flynn burst into the room, Jim falling off the bed, "seriously?" Jim groaned. "I have a surprise for you..." Flynn grinned, pulling Jim and Mel out of the room - once they got dressed (XD) - and into the darkly lit dining area. Jim looked at Mel and raised an eyebrow until the lights turned on and everyone jumped up "SURPRISE!" "what the f-" Jim started before Flynn gave him a 'brotherly' (XD) hug, "happy 18th birthday man!" he grinned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:04 pm

"Argg.. Bla bla bla, Fine you win." she rolled her eyes as Flynn burst into the room and Jim fell off the bed "And flynn wins every time." she sighed. Flynn pulled them out of the room and into the darkly lit dining area. "Umm.. Flynn?" she said until the lights turned on and everyone jumped up "SURPRISE!". Mel jumped up wondering what was going on seeing Flynn hugging Jim telling him happy 18th?! "What the fuck you didn't tell me?!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:12 pm

"I didn't even-" Jim started, "come on Mel! Give him a birthday kiss!" he grinned and winked. "I didn't want to make a big deal out of it" Jim mumbled, forcing a smile. "Sorry" he said to Mel, frowning. Rapunzel and Rampion gave Jim a hug, as well as a whole bunch of other people he'd never met. "Uh thanks?" he muttered, he really hated birthdays.

(Night! xx)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:16 pm

"So last night, was it just because you missed me or was it to get a birthday gift." she said raising her eyebrow at him then glared at Flynn. She stuck her tongue out at Flynn then quickly kissed jim. Leaning against the wall she watched as a lot of people gave Jim a hug and Flynn giving his brother a gift "Oh god what is it."

(awweee night Sad )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Jim grinned at her, "I'll leave that for you to figure out" he smirked at Mel. As she walked over to the wall, Flynn walked up and handed Jim a present, "happy birthday buddy" he grinned evilly. Jim looked in the box and shut it quickly, "are you fucking insane?" he whispered, before looking at Mel awkwardly. Flynn grinned, "thought you two could use some... entertainment" Jim glared, "so giving me a costume to wear is going to do that?" he walked over and handed Mel the bag. He coughed, "Flynn uh... thought it would be nice, to get us BOTH costumes... for you know, 'afterwards'" he frowned and then grinned, poking her side.

(Idk I couldn't think of anything else XDDD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 pm

"I think I'll take that as a gift by the way your grinning." she said, watching closely at Jim and flynn seeing that Jimmy's face was red. What did he give him? she thought as he walked up towards her handing the bag "What's in here?" she asked glaceing up at him
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Rapunzel was walking towards Flynn, Jim, and Mel. She noticed Jim's red face as he was holding the present Flynn gave to him, and began to laugh. " I can't believe you actually got him that!" She said as she pushed Flynn playfully. " Hey Mel!" She exclaimed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:22 pm

"Got him what? What did you people up too?" she asked lifting her eyebrow at the two of them. She spot a ring on Rapunzel's finger "OH...My... Bloody... God... what... is ...that.." she said trying not to freak out and jump on Rapunzel.

(going to my brother's will try getting on tonight <33 ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Rapunzel raised her eyebrow. " What?! Do I have something on my face?!" She asked. She looked at Mel and noticed that she was looking at the ring. "Oh! This?" She asked as she raised her hand. She didn't wanted to freak out in front of Mel ,so she kept herself calm. Rapunzel took a deep breath " Flynn proposed!" She exclaimed as she tried to hold herself back.

( Ok Very Happy )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Jim overheard the girls squealing and looked at Flynn seeing him smile, "dude?! You proposed? When? Congratulations!" Jim grinned and patted Flynn's shoulder. "Just a few hours ago actually... and thanks" Flynn smirked, "although we won't be getting married any time soon" Flynn frowned, "her dad said I have to 'wisen up' before I can marry her and be king..." Flynn's face froze, Jim looked at him and waved his hand in front of Flynn's face, "hello?" Flynn shook his head, "I'm going to be king" Flynn said, his face turning white. "Well yeah... Rapunzel is the princess" Jim rolled his eyes, "I didn't even- I can't be king! I have no experience in this, you know what I'm like!" Flynn freaked, "calm down, you're over thinking this, remember when we went TEN YEARS into the future?" "Oh yeah..." he said, his face relaxing.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Rapunzel turned to look at Flynn, and held his hand. She pulled him closer to her,and looked at the ring. " Now, I am stuck with you." She said playfully. Then, she saw the waiters passing out drink ,and grabbed beer without her noticing. She took a sip. " This tastes funny." She said as she took another sip.

( Who wants accidentally drunk Rapunzel!? XD )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:50 pm

(meee mee!!!!)

"woe.. Flynn is more of a man than Jim." she giggled looking back at Jim then saw that Rapunzel grabbed a beer. she smirked then got herself some drinking it down.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:19 am

( Haha! XD )

Rapunzel drank the whole cup of beer, and reached out for another one. " What is this anyways? It takes weird but satisfying" She turned to Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 am

"It's my best friend. I call it a beer." she laughed before getting herself two glasses "it makes you all happy inside." she grinned before drinking down one of them.

(Yay drinkie mel and Rapunzel.. what are the guys thinking O.O ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 am