Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 7 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 pm

" And I love saying your name." She whispered back as he was kissing her neck. " Aren't you afraid your gonna slip?" She asked him as he picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck holding on tightly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:13 pm

He laughed, "no! I am perfectly balanced-" he took a step forward and slipped, whacking his head on the shower head, but managed to stay standing. "Ok, ow" he rubbed his head and then grinned, setting her down, "I don't want to drop you" he smiled at her and ran his hands down her arms.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:18 pm

She laughed " Flynn are you alright?" She asked as she tried to see if he was bleeding ,but he didn't let her. " Oh! Flynn!" She smiled " And I don't want to be the cause of your fall!" She smirked as she felt his hands running down her arms.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 pm

"I'm not bleeding," he stuck his tongue out at her and poked her nose. Flynn quickly washed his hair and helped Rapunzel with hers, "anything else, my queen?" he grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 pm

" No.." She said 'innocently' " How about you my king?" She asked as she pressed her breasts with his chest and she winked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 pm

He grinned and then looked down and then back up to Rapunzel, who winked. "Well that's not fair. We pretty much showered for nothing." He grinned when she became confused. He quickly turned the shower off and picked her up running back into the bedroom (XD).
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Her put her gently on the bed " Are you serious Flynn?!" she asked as she playfully rolled her eyes. " Your a horny little bastard!" She smirked as she supported her weight with her elbows on the bed. ( XD Wow! No use for showering!)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:34 pm

(I know right! XD It is Flynn though Wink)

He grinned,"Oh ok, its cool" he rolled off of her and laid down next to her smirking, "what do you want to do then?" he looked at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:40 pm

" For one thing I wanna put some clothes on!" Rapunzel said " And for another thing..I wanna regain my memories of my friends." She turned to look at Flynn. "Who are my other friends anyways?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:41 pm

"Oh yeah that" he rolled his eyes and sat up. He got off the bed, putting his clothes back on, "well there's Mel and her sister Ariella and..." he looked away, remembering Jim. He walked over and looked out the window.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 pm

She put on her clothes as he was talking. "well there's Mel and her sister Ariella and..." he looked awayRapunzel put her hand on his shoulder " What's wrong? Mel, Ariella, and who?" She didn't know what caused Flynn to change his attitude so quickly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:47 pm

He coughed, "uh Jim... my younger brother. But h-he's... gone" Flynn looked at her, his face saddened before he looked down and then out the window. "You were pretty good friends with all of them, well except Ariella, we only just met her yesterday" Flynn said.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Rapunzel was shocked " I am so sorry Flynn.." She hugged him from behind. " I didn't mean to make you upset on bringing that up." Rapunzel kissed his cheek.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:52 pm

"No its..." he sighed, "its ok, we're trying to find a way to get him back" he looked at her and forced a smile. He hugged her, resting his cheek on her head, "I just don't want to think about him at the moment... I can't" he frowned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 pm

She hugged him back. " I understand." She looked up at him and kissed him roughly. Rapunzel pulled away " You wanna try baking?" she asked Flynn as she looked at a bakery from across the window." Unless, you just wanna stay here and relax together."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:59 pm

"Whatever you want to do" he smiled and ran a hand through his hair. It would be good to get his mind off of Jim's death, he grimaced at the thought.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 pm

She look at Flynn and sighed. " I just ruined the moment didn't I?" she asked with a sad expression. She grabbed Flynn by his collar " What ever YOU want to do. Cause I am up for anything."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:06 pm

"No its ok" he smiled and held her hand, "lets just go out for a walk or something..." they held hands as they walked out of the inn and across to the town square, with all the markets and performances.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:10 pm

(Holy fuck O.O)

He grinned then walked off for his plan on getting the sisters. Mel was crying missing Jim. She looked at her hands then pulled out a knife from her boot. Pressing it against her arm she started cutting herself
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:12 pm

(I know XDD)

"Mel, what are you doing!?" Jim yelled at the portal, he pulled his hair in frustration. "STOP!" he shouted, he couldn't bear to watch her hurt herself.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Rapunzel kept looking at Flynn as they walked. She saw a group of people dancing and noticed it was a carnival. " Flynn! Let's go to the carnival! I have never gone to one before... at least not that I know of. " She turned to look at Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 pm

"Ok" he smiled at her as she dragged him to the carnival. As they reached the carnival, Flynn grinned as he saw Rapunzel's eyes light up at all the different decorations and people dressed up. An older man walked up to Rapunzel and handed her a flower, "for you beautiful", Flynn pulled a face, "I'm right here!" he glared at the older man who shrugged him off. "What are you, forty?" Flynn sniggered.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:21 pm

" Flynn!" Rapunzel gave Flynn a playful push " He was just trying to be friendly!" She smirked at Flynn " Besides why would you get jealous of a forty year old?" She turned to the older man " No offense!" Rapunzel gave Flynn a passionate kiss " Why would I ever leave the perfect man."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Mel watched as her blood ran down her arm, she looked like she was giving up. Her eyes blinked when Ariella placed a cloth over her arm. "Please don't.." she said kneeling down in front of Mel "I may not remember things right now but i know he could hate it if you end your life like this.." "How to bring him back? If we even try going to the devil he won't be willing to make any deals since we been tricking him."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Flynn grinned as he watched the man walk off, "sorry. Just a little overprotective I guess" he winked, "anyway, what first?" he grinned at her, taking her hand in his.

Jim tried to focus all his energy on showing himself to Mel, although he really had no idea how. He shut his eyes and opened them, seeing Mel and Ariella right in front of him, "hey!" Jim ran up to them, he reached for Mel but his hand went right through her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 am