Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 2 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:04 am

" Ok...What the hell is going on? Should we make a run for it or what?" Rapunzel asked puzzled. She turned to look at the girl that Ariella was pointing to. "Mel!" Rapunzel screamed of joy " I thought we lost you!"
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:05 am

"No Rasputin is kind, he saved me he couldn't do anything to hurt me!" she yelled "She's evil! trying to say that I'm her twin just to kill me. PLEASE you gotta help me?! She's a heartless person!" she hide behind Jim.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:09 am

"She's evil! trying to say that I'm her twin just to kill me. PLEASE you gotta help me?! She's a heartless person!" "Heartless sounds about right" Jim muttered. Ariella hid behind Jim as Mel reached them. "Mel where have you been!?" Flynn asked, "we've been worried sick about you". Jim glared at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 am

'mel' smiled over at everyone ells "I'm sorry everyone, I didn't mean to worry you all." she smiled like nothing happened at all. Looking over at Jim she raised her eyebrow at him "What's with the sour temper boy."

The real Mel was walking around couldn't get that word out of her head 'heartless, heartless, heartless..' maybe that's what she was... maybe she didn't do this just to protect Jim.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 am

" Mel? Are you alright?" Rapunzel asked as she noticed something different about Mel. She moved closer to' Mel',and touched her shoulder. Rapunzel began to feel a chill. " Your not Mel." Rapunzel whispered to herself as she glared at her and backed away.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 am

Jim just continued to glare, boy? Before walking off, pulling Ariella with him, "where are we going?" she asked him in confusion. "Somewhere far away from her" he growled, he looked at her to see her smiling. "So do you have a house here?" he asked, he didn't know if she lived here or not. "I... well Flynn, Rapunzel and myself need somewhere to stay for the night" he looked at her.

Flynn looked at Mel and then back to see Jim and Ariella walking off. "Sorry about him. I guess he's still a bit touchy".
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:23 am

'Mel' Looked at Rapunzel telling her in her mind that if she tells she'll die. "Oh Jim just being a baby because he can't get what he wants anymore." she smirked a little as he took Ariella away.

Mel Held her head that work keep coming back every time, her eyes opened seeing Jim with... ariella?... "Oh.." her eyes became sadden.
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:24 am

Ariella blinked as the boy took her hand taking her away from this 'Mel' person "Are you alright? did something happned to you?" she asked as he asked her where her house was "Over here." she smiled taking him towards her house then saw 'Mel' this time bad a sad look on her face "Wait there are two Mel's?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 am

"Two Mel's? No there's only one..." he looked over to see Mel walking the opposite direction with a sad look on her face. "What the hell!?" he yelled looking back to see the other Mel, Mel turned around hearing him yell. He quickly dragged Ariella over to the other Mel. "What the hell is going on?" he growled at Mel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:28 am

Rapunzel eye's widened with fear. She turned to look at Flynn hoping he noticed something different about 'Mel'. Rapunzel faked a smile. " Yeah.. He can't get what he wants because it isn't YOU, it's the real Mel he wants!" She screamed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:29 am

Flynn looked at Rapunzel, confused. "What are you talking about? This is Mel?" he raised an eyebrow and then looked at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 am

'mel' growled as she hit Rapunzel sending her flying over towards flynn then went to find Mel and Ariella.

The real Mel stepped back seeing the anger in Jim's eyes. Not sure of what to say or do she just looked away not wanting to see the hate in his eyes that she caused "Maybe i am heartless..." she mumbled..
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:37 am

Ariella hide behind Jim as he gragged her over towards the Other Mel. What was going on? She felt scared not knowing what to so. Seeing this one looked ever so sad than the other Mel she saw. Something in Ariella felt sorry for her, wanting to hug her in her arms. She could feel all the pain, greef, and guilt this girl was carrying. Maybe that's why she didn't want to look at Jim. Ariella pulled her hand away from Jim slowly walking over to Mel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 am

Rapunzel fell on Flynn. " Thanks for cushioning my fall!" She smiled at Flynn and glared at 'Mel' running off. She touched her hip, the place 'Mel' hit her, and saw blood. " Shit! You have got to be kidding me!" Rapunzel yelled looking at her cut. "Your gonna pay for this!" She screamed as she attacked 'Mel'

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 am

"Maybe i am heartless..." she mumbled. Jim didn't hear what she said and groaned, "would you stop acting all innocent?! You broke my heart remember? Who was the one who decided to break up with who?" he yelled at her. "That's not the point, why is there two of you?" he looked at her, irritated. She looked confused, Jim exhaled, "there's a person who looks exactly like you just down the street!" he grabbed her and Ariella and hurried them over to see 'Mel' hitting Rapunzel.

Flynn staggered, almost falling over, when Rapunzel was thrown into him. He turned around to see Rapunzel sprinting towards Mel, the two fighting. Flynn pulled Rapunzel away, standing in between them. 'Mel' slapped Flynn in the face. He touched his cheek, "what the hell are you doing?!" He yelled at 'Mel'.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:51 am

"Oh! Hell no! You did not just touch him!" Rapunzel yelled at 'Mel'. She began to throw punches filled with rage. " You son of a bitch! You actually think you could just disguise yourself as Mel and make everyone believe that you really are her!" Rapunzel's pain from her hip grew,but she tried to ignore it.'Mel' kept dodging them.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:52 am

'Mel' slapped Flynn in the face after she licked Rapunzel in the stomach, Seeing Jim bring over Mel and Ariella "Thanks for bringing them over." she said grabbing jim by the neck then thew him. 'Mel' smirked turning into 'him'

The real Mel grabbed Ariella's hand about to run off but 'he' trapped them. "Now we don't need you running from your fears again Melantha dear.. It must be so hard running from what your scared of.. Tell me how was it hurting Kayley.. felt good didn't it. Almost enjoyed it and wanted more. Is that the reason why you hurt Jim? To protect him from what you might do to him? No.. it hates someone real heartless to hurt the person you truly love." he grinned.

"As for you three.. Thanks for giving me the twins. Now i can find out which one was meant to be sacrificed and the other... My daughter."

Mel's eyes widen when he said 'daughter?' one of them was his daughter how can that be?

Last edited by Melantha on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:57 am

Ariella screamed as the other Mel was hurting the blonde and Flynn. And the other Mel looked hurt as she couldn't look at Jim in the eyes. Once they got there she saw that this 'mel' turned into 'him.' her eyes widen "No.." she said as he threw Jim out of the way. Mel took her hand about to run but he trapped them. Scared and confused she watched as 'he' was just making this Mel suffer even more. Feeling her pain her frowned glacing over at Jim. So this Mel was truly in love with Jim and was scared that she might hurt him bady by killing him? Now he was calling her heartless?! "Why could you say a thing like that to hurt her?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:59 am

Jim was thrown into the brick wall, he winced when he touched his head. Blood gushed down his forehead, he stood up, hobbling over to the twins as Rasputin was talking. "You fucking son of a bitch! Stay away from them!" Flynn yelled at him, standing in between the girls and Rasputin, whilst holding Rapunzel behind his back. Jim's eyesight became blurry, still walking towards them he finally reached the girls. He put a hand on one of their shoulders, his head throbbing, "d-don't... " he breathed, "don't let him win..." he knelt down on the ground. He felt like a thousand knives had been inserted into his brain. Surely a hit to the head couldn't hurt this much? He cried out in pain, his eyes slowly starting to close.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:08 am

"no no no no no. Jim Jim.." Mel fell on her knees tapping his cheek making his eyes stay open a bit "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't die. You can hate me for what I've done to you... I thought I was protecting you until i can control my rage.. I'm so sorry.. He's right I'm just an heartless person..." she tried to hold back the tears but they came down. "no, no no no keep your eyes open. RAPUNZEL HEAL HIM!" she cried as Rasputin grabbed Mel by her hair pulling her off Jim "I got what I came for." he grinned down at Jim "That looks bad son. Maybe you should get that checked out."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 am

Flynn growled and ran up to Rasputin, punching him in the face, Rasputin being sent backwards. "STAY AWAY FROM US!" he yelled at him, helping Mel up off of the ground. Mel and Flynn rushed over to Jim, "Jim? You're going to be ok mate" Flynn said, trying to wipe the blood from his face. "Mel" he groaned, "I still love you" he said, tears rolling from his eyes. His eyes closed, "Jim? Jim!" Flynn shouted, shaking his shoulders.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:14 am

" Jim!" Rapunzel screamed as she saw how badly he was hurt. She jumped off of Flynn making her pain worse, and quickly began to wrap her hair around his injury. She began to sing quickly, and when she finished she turned to look at Flynn. " I-I don't know if that helped.." She looked at Jim."Don't leave Jim...Not like this!" She screamed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:16 am

Flynn helped Mel get off the ground as they both ran over towards Jim "Jim, Jim please stay.." she begged "Mel" he groaned, "I still love you" he said, tears rolling from his eyes. "I still love you too, I've always have and always will.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:19 am

Jim managed a smile, before finally taking his last breath. Rapunzel rushed over and wrapped her hair around his head singing quickly, but he was already gone. Flynn buried his face in his arms. He stood up quickly, "No. No, h-he can't. He can't JUST LEAVE. It's not fair. How is this FAIR?" Flynn shouted.

(So should Jim be in hell or? o.o)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 am

Rapunzel began to cry as she raised her knees up to her chest " This is the bad thing about having the ability to heal.. sometimes your to late to do anything about it.." She kicked the floor " I couldn't save him!" She cried as she keep looking down at complete darkness . She couldn't bare to look at his dead body.

(I don't know.. :/ )

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 am