Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

So it's Truly you.. sister

Rapunzel

Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 am

Rapunzel woke up to someone calling her name. She looked around and noticed it was Jim. " What do you want?" She frowned as she wiped her tears she had in her eyes.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:57 am

"Just checking that you were safe. Look, I know what you think we are, but we're good! We've been with you for the past couple of months, Rasputin and Philip are brainwashing you" he looked at her.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:01 am

" I haven't even picked a side yet...How do I even know your even telling the truth!?" She asked in mad tone of voice " It's just all so confusing!" Rapunzel said as scratched her arm making it bleed a little.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:05 am

Jim frowned, "why would he propose to you if he didn't love you?" Jim looked at her.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 am

Rapunzel sat there shocked about what Jim said. " Stupid!" She yelled at herself she turned to look at Jim as tears started to form " It's to late to do anything about it now." She cried with regret for doubting Flynn. " I lost him." She cried as she buried her face in her arms again.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:54 am

Jim sighed and sat next to her, "you don't know that..." he looked at her. "Why don't you go talk to him? I'm sure he'd understand... you guys were engaged, he wouldn't just leave you like that".
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 am

Rapunzel smiled rubbing her nose " You think?.. I guess you are right. Where is he?" She asked as she stood up looking at Jim." Thank you."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:21 pm

"He's staying at the inn, come on" Jim grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the inn.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:27 pm

( Maybe a little twist can happen! The maid hitting on him?)

Rapunzel kept looking at the floor as Jim continued to pull her to the inn " What if he doesn't forgive me?" She asked as she hesitated on opening the door to the inn.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:56 pm

(YEAH Very Happy)

Flynn walked downstairs to grab a bite to eat, when a woman came up to him. "Hi there" she winked, "hey, what's up?" Flynn asked, not looking at her. She brushed her feather duster against his chest, "nothing really, just needing someone to talk to..." she smiled and looked him up and down. He looked up at her and realised she was a maid, "well, what do you want to talk about?" he asked her. She frowned, he wasn't getting the message.

"Don't worry, he will. If he loves you, he will" Jim opened the inn door.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Rapunzel walk in as he heart was beating fast " I hope so.." She began to walk upstairs to the room ,but when she opened it, he wasn't there. She frowned and looked at Jim " Where could he be?" She asked as he voice began to break from being worried. Rapunzel slowly walked downstairs and sat at the bar. She turned to look around and saw Flynn with a very attractive girl that looked like she was hitting on him."Flynn.." She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her heart felt completely broken as she stormed out of the inn crying.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Flynn heard his name and looked up, seeing Rapunzel with a heart broken look on her face. "Rapunzel! It's not what it looks like!" he said, rushing after her. "Well done, idiot" Jim grumbled. Flynn ran out of the inn after her, "she was hitting on me! I didn't do anything!" he said.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:14 pm

Rapunzel hid behind a building as slid down crying. "she was hitting on me! I didn't do anything!" he said. She heard him but didn't want to respond. She looked up at the sky trying to push back her tears. " It's all my fault.. I shouldn't have let you go. Now, your with some other girl" She told herself quietly as she began using her nails to cut her arm.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Flynn rushed around trying to find her, before seeing her cutting her arms with her nails and crying. "What're you doing?!" he ran over to her, "stop it!" he frowned, he hated seeing her hurt herself. "Look, I know it looked bad, but whatever you're thinking is wrong. I didn't flirt with her, she came onto me!" he yelled.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:22 pm

Rapunzel flinched when she heard him yelling and running towards her. She closed her eyes and covered her ears as he continued to yell at her not hearing what he was saying. She then covered his mouth. " Flynn.. I know you deserve someone better than me." She cried " But did you really have to go with another girl so soon!"
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:27 pm

He rolled his eyes, "I didn't! We were just talking, am I not allowed to talk to the opposite sex? Besides, you were the one who left me." he frowned.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:32 pm

" Right... I left you.." She whispered as she began to cry. She managed to look at him in the eyes " Flynn. I am so sorry about leaving you! I was just being stupid, ignorant,and a bitch. Once you left, I felt like nothing was worth living in life ..Please forgive me!" She cried as tears were pouring down her face " I need you...your everything to me."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:36 pm

He frowned and looked at her crying. He felt so terrible, yet she had left him... he couldn't stay mad at her forever though. He sat next to her against the wall and put an arm around her as she cried into his shirt. "Shh, it's ok" he whispered, and kissed her head.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:40 pm

She held on tightly to his shirt as she continued to cry. " No.. it's not ok.. I hurt you more than you hurt me.." She cried " I am sorry for leaving you..." She hesitated but continued " Can we be back... together?" Rapunzel looked up at him.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 pm

He looked at her and thought for a few moments, "yeah I guess" he teased. "Rapunzel, even if you did actually leave me, I wouldn't get over you that quickly. Maybe not even at all" he kissed her softly.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 pm

She smiled as he kissed her. Once their lips parted she rested her head on his chest. She smiled as she heard his heart beat " Never again will I leave you..I missed you to much." She whispered as closed her eyes.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Flynn smiled and pulled her closer to him, "I missed you too" he sighed and rested his head on hers.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 pm

" I haven't gotten my real memories back though... Still, There is something that will never go away and that is my love for you." She smiled as she looked up at him " I think we should go back to the inn, it is dark out here.What do you think?" She asked quietly as she yawned looking at her hand.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:44 am

"Yeah that sounds good" he smiled and helped her up. They walked to the inn together, Flynn grabbed her hand as they walked, Jim following closely behind. "You must be tired?" Flynn looke at her.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 am

"Yeah.. I am.. to much was going through my mind today." Rapunzel quietly said looking down to the floor. " I think we all had a long day..." Her eyes were burning because of her crying. They made it to the inn. She saw the maid still there and Rapunzel held on tightly to Flynn's hand as they walked upstairs to their room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:44 pm