Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

So it's Truly you.. sister

JimHawkins

Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  JimHawkins on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:40 am

The maid looked at Flynn, looking away when she saw him with Rapunzel. Flynn smiled at Rapunzel as they walked into their room. Getting changed, they climbed into bed, Flynn put an arm around Rapunzel, holding her close to him.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:46 am

Rapunzel cuddled up next to Flynn and smiled. " We are actually going to sleep." She chuckled. She slowly closed her trying to go to sleep ,but for some reason she couldn't. "Flynn...What about your brother? He only has one more day." She frowned.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:48 am

Flynn frowned, "yeah I know. We'll have to spend all day with him tomorrow... before he leaves" Flynn's forehead creased.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 am

" I am sorry for ruining this day...you could have spent it with him... instead you had to deal with my dumb ass." She said quietly as she turned as looked at him. Rapunzel saw his frown and kissed his lips gently as she cupped his face. " I am so sorry.." She whispered once their lips parted.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 am

Flynn looked at her, "it was already night anyway... besides, I think Jim wanted to spend most of his time with Mel. I can spend time with him tomorrow..." he sighed and kissed her back.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 am

Rapunzel frowned " You are always trying to make me feel better... For once I need to feel guilty for what I did to you! Or else I would just feel like I did nothing wrong when I did.." She said because she wanted to be treated the way she deserves." Your such a nice guy." She forced a smile as she rested her head on his arm. She began to caress his hair while thinking about a way she can make it up for him.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 pm

"Alright... I'll just lay here quietly then..." he smirked. He looked at her as she caressed his hair.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 pm

She blushed as he looked at her. " The silent treatment? Yeah.. I guess I deserve that." Rapunzel chuckled. Slowly she leaned forward kissing his lips smoothly and gently as she continued to caress his hair.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Flynn looked at her and smirked, not saying a word. He kissed her back, running his hands through her hair.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Once their lips parted she looked at him " I have to make it up to you...so until I do keep your mouth shut!" She smiled as she put her finger on his lips. " I just have to think of how...and hopefully soon because I really want to hear your voice again even though it hasn't been much since you last talked." She chuckled. Rapunzel closed her eyes slowly falling asleep.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Flynn chuckled and then shut his mouth smirking. He put his arm around her watching as she fell asleep. He closed his eyes, thinking of all the drama that had happened in such a short time, before finally falling asleep.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Rapunzel woke up and slowly got out of bed. She looked at Flynn and smiled " Sleepy pants." She chuckled as she kissed his forehead trying not to wake him up. She walked downstairs to the dinner and picked out two cupcakes since she couldn't try baking in the inn. She sighed because she knew it wasn't enough ,but the rest she had planned would be later on. Walking back up stair she bumped into a maid making the cupcakes fall on her having frosting on her face. "Are you serious?" She mumbled as she stood up wiping the frosting off of her face. Rapunzel faked a smile as the maid glared glared at her.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:41 am

Flynn's eyes slowly started to open, sleepily he looked up and saw Rapunzel smiling at him. "Hey... how long have you been awake?" he asked.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:49 am

Rapunzel rolled her eyes and covered his mouth. " What happened with the silent treatment?" She chuckled. " I have been awake for... I don't know.. long enough to know that your a sleepy head." Rapunzel smiled but then frowned " I was gonna bring you a cupcake but it ended up all over my face!" She looked at the time and sighed.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:25 am

He grinned and wiped icing off her face, "it's ok" he smiled and sat up. "What's the matter?" he looked at her face.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:30 am

" It's getting late...Jim." She frowned looking at Flynn. " There has to be a way we can make him stay here... who brought him back anyways?"
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:45 am

"He said Rasputin did... for Mel? I don't know why." he mumbled and looked away.

(I don't think Megan is contributing to this RP anymore XDDD)
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:53 am

Rapunzel look at Flynn and turned his head facing her. " Well... there still has to be someway we can bring him back... What was I even doing? Making things worse by hitting my head I guess.."

( I know X( That sucks! So I am guessing this Role Play won't have an ending XD Unless she contributes soon )
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:58 am

Flynn frowned, "I don't know how..." he started and rubbed his chin. "There has to be someway"

(So its kind of pointless then XD)
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:02 am

She look at away as she got out of bed. " Come on! Your wasting time that you would spend with your brother." Rapunzel managed to smile.

( Basically! XD And I was working so hard on the videos for this roleplay Sad )
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:10 am

(D: Have you nearly finished them?)

Flynn clambered out of bed and took Rapunzel's hand as they went to find Jim.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:14 am

( Half way :/ But I guess there is no point on putting them up now Sad )
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 am

(Oh Sad I'd still watch it if you put them up! If that makes you feel any better... )
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:11 pm

( Lol I'm still thinking if I should put it up. I might since the wedding part with Rapunzel and Philip took me hours and I only have like 7 seconds with that one since I had to completely change her outfit XD )
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:07 am

(jzsbhbkeaf! I cannot wait to see it D: )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:40 am