Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

So it's Truly you.. sister

JimHawkins

Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:56 am

He looked at her and then at the ground, what is happening? She doesn't remember me... Flynn thought. He looked back up at her, "you must have hit your head pretty hard there" he mumbled, rubbing his arm. He looked at her left hand and saw her ring, "see look" he held her hand up, "I bought this for you... yesterday, that's when I proposed, surely you remember?" he put his hands behind his head.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:02 am

" This is a nice ring, but no one proposed to me yesterday or any other day. I don't even have a boyfriend!" She said to him " I'm not very sociable with people, so I doubt I am engaged." She took the ring off and gave it to Flynn. " Here. Give it to the girl you actually meant to give it to." She smiled at him.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:10 am

He watched as she took off the ring and gave it to him. His heart sank, "but..." " Here. Give it to the girl you actually meant to give it to." She smiled at him. "It was meant for you," he looked at the ground. "Don't you think we should get your head checked before you go jumping to any conclusions?" Flynn raised an eyebrow at her.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:16 am

" I guess your right....But where?" Rapunzel looked at him. She stood up and began to walk around the town with Flynn behind her. " I don't see any place where I can get a check up." She sighed and turned around facing Flynn. " OH! " She screamed of joy " Don't those cakes look delicious!?"
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 am

Flynn jumped when she screamed,"Don't those cakes look delicious!?" Flynn couldn't contain his grin, he walked over with her. "How much are the cupcakes?" he asked the baker, "dollar each" the baker said, rubbing his nose. "We'll take two" Flynn handed the baker the money and in return received two cupcakes. He handed Rapunzel the prettier one, "here" he smiled, his smile slowly fading when he remembered she wasn't the same.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:29 am

She grabbed the cupcake and looked up at him. " You didn't have to ,but thanks!" She smiled as she began eating the cupcake. " Mine tastes delicious! Wanna try it?" She held her cupcake up at him " You know you want some!" She said playfully as she pulled it away.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:32 am

He smiled at her and took a bite of his own cupcake. He watched as she began munching through her cupcake, looking at all the sites around the town. "I have to make my girlfriend fall in love with me again..." he mumbled sadly. He couldn't believe his Rapunzel was gone. He didn't think it would be the same, even though she was still here. He looked up at her, his expression sad.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:39 am

She looked up at him." Are you alright?" she asked as she saw his sad expression " Oh! There they do check-ups!" She said pointing at a hospital. " You better be telling me the truth.." She sighed. " Maybe there is a way to regain my memory if what you say is true.." She raise her eyebrow at him and finished eating her cupcake.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 am

He walked with her into the hospital, both of them walked up to the counter, greeted by a nurse. "Yeah hi, we just wanted to get a checkup" Flynn said. "What for?" the nurse asked, "she's lost her memory... she hit her head on the pavement and now she can't remember anything from before that" he looked at the nurse. "Ok sit tight and I'll go get the doctor." Throughout the half hour that they waited, the two of them played games, read magazines and talked about random stuff.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 am

She was enjoying her time with Flynn. " You know.. I have actually never had a conversation like this before with anybody." She looked at him and smiled. " Your something else Flynn." She leaned on him as she grew sleepy for waiting. " What's taking them soo long!?" She groaned.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:52 am

He smiled and rested his head on hers, taking it off as soon as he realised she might be uncomfortable with him - he was like a stranger to her after all. " What's taking them soo long!?" She groaned. As soon as she said this, the doctor came out and called them into his office. He gave Rapunzel a check up and diagnosed her with amnesia. "So... can she get her memory back?" Flynn leaned closer, "yes... but it is unknown as to how long it could take. Not all of it will come back at once, certain areas of importance can trigger memories. So if she had a favourite place when she was a child, if she were to go there now, she may regain all her memories of being a child at that specific place" the doctor looked at Rapunzel. "So, what about people? Like her parents or... boyfriends" he looked at Rapunzel and then at the ground. "That... we're not sure of yet. I guess it really depends on how significant that person was to the person suffering from amnesia. But then again, I could be wrong." Flynn's face fell, was I not significant to her? Surely I would have been. He looked at her and got up, walking out of the hospital.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:00 am

Rapunzel saw Flynn walking out the hospital. She followed him " Where are you going? Aren't you gonna help me try to gain my memories back?" She frowned. " Look I don't know you, but when I am with you I feel ...complete for some reason ,and I don't know why." He continued to walk ,so she reached out for his hand making him stop. " It's not my fault I lost my memories about mostly everything. That is why I need you...to help me gain them." She smiled at him." Your the only person I can think of."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 am

He looked down at the floor, "I don't know how" he looked at her big green eyes as she pouted. He sighed, "fine, I'll help you to regain your memories back." She clapped her hands together excitedly. "I don't know where to start though," he looked up at her.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:04 am

" Well..what were things me and you use to do that are most memorable to you?" She asked with a smile looking into his eyes. " Maybe we can reenact it."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 am

Flynn choked, "uh... a lot of things" he couldn't say sex (XD). "How about we go dancing?" he smiled and pulled her hand towards the middle of the town, where a crowd of people were singing, dancing and clapping. "Or we could go on a rowboat down the lake. We once lit lanterns up and released them into the sky..." he looked at her and smiled.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:13 am

" Dancing? I am very shy to dance..maybe I wasn't once I met you, but I am right now. Plus with this hair I will get tangled!" She smiled innocently. " Lanterns? I would love to do that ,but it's not dark yet... Anything else?" She asked.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:17 am

He frowned, "we can always get your hair braided," he said stroking her hair. He then pulled his hand away, "sorry, I keep forgetting" he looked down. "I don't think there is much else in this town, other than painting or reading" he half-smiled at her.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:21 am

" It's alright.." She said with an awkward smile. " Let's get my hair braided and then dance.. I guess that might work. " She said " Just don't laugh if I mess up on dancing!" She said as her face turned red.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 am

Rapunzel came out of the store, her hair braided with flowers and other decorations, Flynn smiled, "you look beautiful" he sighed. He grabbed her hand and walked towards the crowd, he put his hand on her waist and held her other hand smiling at her, "you're sure you want to dance?" he asked again.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:30 am

She felt really uncomfortable when he put his hand on her waist. " Yeah, I am sure." Taking a deep breath she looked up at him. " I am sorry If I step on you.." He began to guide her in the dance ,and the rest just moved smoothly with her. When the music stopped, she looked at Flynn and shook her head. " Nope... It didn't work.. maybe something more romantic.." She said as her face grew red and she looked down at the floor.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 am

He sighed and took her hand, he walked over to one of the stalls and bought two lanterns. He walked over to the lake, untying the boat and helping Rapunzel step into it, the sky had darkened quickly in the past half an hour. As they rowed out, Rapunzel placed her flowers in the water as they talked. "So... how do you feel about this whole thing? Is it weird, not remembering anyone?" he looked at her, picking a few more flowers out of her hair and holding them out for her to put in the water.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:36 am

" It's terrifying..It feels like your waking up in someone else's body and begin living their life.." She looked up at the sky. " I hope this helps.. I really wish I remembered you, but I can't."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:46 am

"Hmm..." Flynn looked at the water and then back at her, "I guess I'll just have to get you to fall in love with me again" he smiled at her, getting lost in her eyes. He looked away, feeling awkward and picked up the lanterns. He lit them and handed her a lantern, "ready?" he asked.
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 am

" Yeah." Once they let them go she followed them until she reached the end of the boat. She began to think about Flynn. She began to fall for him without her wanting to. She sat back down looking at Flynn as she lost herself in his eyes. Her lips were slowly moving closer to his.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 am

He moved a strand of her hair behind her ear, looking into her bright green eyes while caressing her cheek, he held his hand on her cheek. His lips moving closer to hers, he could see her moving closer to him until their lips met. He kissed her gently, not wanting to frighten her. He had missed this, even though it had been a short time since their last kiss.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:39 am