Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

Talking about possibely starting a NEW RP

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Talking about possibely starting a NEW RP Empty Talking about possibely starting a NEW RP

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:57 am

Your potions means alot to me, I'm thinking making another RP in cause this one dies seeing we're not getting a lot of people wanting to join -sad moment- I'm going to work on the site first before making the video. Should I make it burning the Dark times? or Future like? Personally I get more into the dark times (Yes I'm weird like that XD but you loves me) i grew up watching xena and my mom took me to the medieval stuff they run here every year. All so should i throw in vampires, werewolves, witches, sirens, all that magical stuff? There will only be ONE Kingdom so i don't have to keep thinking of different kingdoms (xD) Both of you guys help me bring out my creative idea's <33 and i LOVE you guys for that!! I'm so freaking glad I meet you guys, I mean it. I know it's not the same as seeing each other face to face but I'm truly glad i have friends that I can rely on. I don't what is it about making friends on the internet is easier (for me) than trying to make friends in rl. ANYWAYS XD need to stop talking your ear off. Any idea's? What should it be called? Who or what should be the main cost of this?

If possible this is the symbol i'll be using for the title of the RP name Talking about possibely starting a NEW RP Silver_Blood-Sin