Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

2 posters

This is the new Sacrifice?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

This is the new Sacrifice? - Page 3 Empty Re: This is the new Sacrifice?

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 3:58 am

Finding a nice spot to wash up that was far away from the boys but not that far to not see them but they couldn't see her (hiding behind rocks XD) Mel took Jim's jacket off as she jumped in the water. Flipping her hair back she float, closing her eyes her heard Jim and Flynn "Come over here and you two will get it." she yelled. Swimming over at the rocks Mel peeked her head out Looking at Jim, her cheeks turned a light pink seeing him shirtless (HOT!!) and Flynn shirtless "woe i get stuck with two, sexy men.. Wait Mel no falling for any of them."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 4:09 am

(hahahaha!)
    Jim dove under water and then jumped back up, he heard Mel shouting "Come over here and your going to get it" he chuckled. "Well, seeing as we're in the water, what harm could you do?" he shouted as he swam towards her. As he reached her, he splashed her face with water. He couldnt see a thing it was so dark.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 4:15 am

Mel screamed when Jim splashed her, she glared tackled him down as she led him underwater "Well seems like i can do harm." she let do of Jim as she swam away from him so he can't get her back. Bumping unto Flynn she looked up "Hi." she lightly smiled ducking her head under water.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 4:19 am

"hey whats up?" flynn asked. As she was about to answer, jim cut in,
    "wait a second... Are you naked?" Jim asked, both the guys looked at her surprised.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 4:25 am

Mel slapped Jim a crossed the face "Of course I'm naked you bum head!" "Flynn stop looking!" she yelled holding her arms over her breast,
    Embarrassed, Mel dove under water to hide from the boys
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 4:28 am

"Ouch! What the hell?" Jim yelled, his hand over his red cheek. Flynn laughed, "I wasn't even looking! You wish Mel" he winked.
    "Why did you slap me?" jim shouted.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 4:32 am

"SHUT UP FLYNN, god your a perv!" she shouted, She should speak so far she's been taking things wrong, Mel looked at Jim "You never ask a girl if she's naked! That's why i slap you."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 7:57 am

Flynn rolled his eyes and chuckled. Jim's expression grew annoyed, "its not like I saw anything anyway! We dont exactly hang out with girls 24/7". He got out of the lake, dripping wet and walked over to the campfire. "Dont worry about him, he'll warm up to you once he gets to know you better" Flynn sighed and grabbed the blanket, wrapping it around him as he joined Jim at the campfire.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 9:52 am

'yeah youve been killing them.' she thought rolling her eyes as Jim got out of the water "Yeah i think he'll won't warm up to me anytime soon." Mel mumbled as Flynn joined Jim. Mel swam back over where she placed Jim's jacket getting out of the water she covered herself up walking back over to the guys
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 10:18 am

"Dude, I don't think she meant to hit you too hard." Flynn said looking over at Jim.
    "Why don't you put some clothes on?" he laughed. Jim trying not to smile, failed and threw a piece of bread at Flynn's head. "Yeah I know, she's just so confusing" Jim said his head resting in his hand. "Oh please, you know you want to see some of this" Jim said, pointing to his chest. Flynn laughed and Jim chuckled. The boys looked up at Mel as she came over to sit with them, Jim chucked his top back on. "Sorry for losing it back there... I tend to get angry easily" Jim smiled, "I guess we have that in common" he grinned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 10:27 am

Running her fingers threw her jet black hair as she walked over towards the boys hearing them talk, she couldn't help but smile to herself. quickly her smile fad away as she sat down under the tree as Jim said he was sorry "Sorry for slapping you, but it's better than giving you a bloody nose." she smirked at Jim "I guess we have that in common" as he grinned "Guess we need to work on that before we kill each other."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 10:36 am

"I suppose you're right" he gazed into the fire. "So anyone hungry? I've got apples, apples... and more apples. Oh and some bread." Jim chuckled to himself. "Yeah give us an apple!" Flynn said, catching it once Jim threw it. "Mel?" Jim asked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 10:39 am

Mel shook her head "Not hungry you two eat." she said walking over where Jim sat the blankets as she laid down on the ground.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 10:44 am

The boys looked at her, open jawed. "As if I'm starving!" Jim exclaimed. "Second that!" Flynn shouted as the boys stuffed their faces with food. "I keep forgetting I'm injured" Flynn chuckled as he held his sides. "You'll be alright soon, hopefully we'll reach Mel's village tomorrow", Jim said as he laid himself down on one of the blankets and watched the stars. Flynn eventually fell asleep, still propped up against the tree and Jim didn't know if Mel was asleep, he just continued to watch the stars.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 10:52 am

Laying down on the ground Mel slightly laughed, thinking about her home village her lips curled into a frown what if they get there and everyone is dead. it will be all because of her, Mel didn't sleep at all. laying there still as a log all night, the sun peeked out. Mel sat up seeing both of the boys asleep. Standing up she grabbed her cloths, she hid being the Tree getting dressed in her cloths so she'll stop wearing Jim's jacket.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 10:59 am

Jim and Flynn both slept like babies that night. Not a single bad dream, maybe it was better out here in the woods, more isolated. As the sun creeped over the clouds, the rays woke Jim up. He sat up, and saw Melantha gone. He assumed she was just getting dressed or going to the toilet, so he decided to start packing Flynn's satchel and all the food & blankets away. The fire had dimmed, after being on all night, Jim grabbed a log and started scooping dirt over it, to put the fire out and to get rid of any evidence that they had stayed there for the night. Once Flynn woke up, Jim had already packed the entire camp and had the wheelbarrow set for him, helping him climb into it - he was still struggling to walk, but could cop out a few jokes & pay outs here and there.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 11:05 am

Melantha still hiding behind the tree started crying, covering her face with her hands she fell to her knees. Maybe asking to take her home was a bad thing, it's been over two months since she seen her parents. A lot can happen it just two months 'don't let them see you cry.' she keep telling herself but jumped feeling someone's hand on her shoulder, looking up it was Jim. Tears still running down her cheeks she wipe her tears away, standing up on her feet she bit her lip looking down 'quick say something..' she told herself "Lets go." Mel walked passed Jim, but he grabbed her wrist "what?!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 11:12 am

Jim was surprised to see her crying, it was totally unexpected. But all he could feel was sympathy towards her, he related to her. As she went to walk away he grabbed her wrist, "What!?" She yelled at him. He knew yelling back at her would only make it worse, but he didn't know what to say to comfort her. So he drew her into a hug. He knew it would be awkward for the both of them, but at least they were getting along.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 11:26 am

Mel's eyes widen as Jim drew her into a hug, unsure what to so she hugged him back. Her head laying on his shoulder, tears ran down more. Why was he being so nice to her now, all they been doing is fighting the hole way and how she breaks down crying.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 am

He didn't think words would help, he didn't know why she was crying but maybe she would tell him when she felt more comfortable. His arms wrapped around her, holding her close. After minutes had passed, he slowly started to step back unraveling his arms from around her and looked at her. "Why am I being so nice to her?" Jim thought. He was a bit confused and freaked out himself. (XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 11:39 am

This was the longest awkward hug Mel has ever gotten, Jim has finally let go of her as she whipped her tears away "Hm, we better start going if we want to make it to the village in time." she spoke turning around walking as Flynn gave her a weird look "Don't say anything or i'm giving you a bloody nose!" she yelled, her eyes where red from crying, but Mel didn't want to show weakness. Yet her cried on Jim's shoulder (xDDD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 11:46 am

"Er, yeah.." Jim chuckled awkwardly, shoved one hand in his pocket and walked over to Flynn, steering the wheelbarrow. "Don't say anything or i'm giving you a bloody nose!" she yelled at Jim , making him laugh. Well, thank god that awkward moment was over. After a long 3 hour walk, Flynn finally sighed, "How far away is your god damn village?" he was getting irritable. "You're like a baby" Jim laughed, "but seriously, how much longer?" Jim looked at Mel, eyes hopeful, yet tired.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 11:59 am

Three hours have passed as thy didn't even bother speaking, walking on the stone wall they we're there as Flynn was being a baby "why are you crying for, your not the one walking Jim is." she said twirling around, she lift her head "And we're here." Mel jumped off the stone wall and walked threw the gates.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 pm

"Wait!" Jim yelled, hiding him and Flynn behind the wall. "What is your village called? We don't know if we're 'wanted' here... you know, dead or alive, receive an award for the capture?" Jim said, a worried look spread on the brothers' faces. "We're pretty much on the wanted list in every town, village, city etc. Saarthal... that place is different, there's darker people there." Flynn sighed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 12:15 pm

"Get your scared butts in here! I don't know if wanted here or not, heck i don't know how long you've been doing your jobs. Ive never seen of heard of you guys until yesterday, Now get over here!" mel yelled before walking threw the gates (Comment in other post now XD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:11 am