Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

Home sweet home?

Melantha
    Admin

Re: Home sweet home?

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 7:26 am

Once they got to the river Belle sat Mel down as she pulled her knife. Mel started opening her eyes feeling the wet cold rain her eyes shot open "Belle?" she said as Belle turned around saying she was sorry. Mel jumped up trying to get away but tripped over one of the rocks, Belle rushed over as she saw the boys coming, Pulling Mel on her feet she held her knife tightly to Mel's throat. Mel stood there not looking scared at all but inside she was screaming, scared for her life.

((can't wait to see it Very Happy))
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 7:34 am

"Belle..." Flynn slowly stepped closer, "Come on, you don't have to do this". "Stay back! You have no idea what I've been through!" Belle yelled. "We understand how you feel, but Rasputin won't hurt you, not while we're here." Flynn soothed. "You have no idea what he's done to me! He's threatened to kill me and my family! Ruin our business and our lives! All because of her" She yelled, the boys could see the sadness in her eyes. "We can protect you" Jim said. "No you can't!" she moved the knife closer to Mel's neck, Mel whimpering. "Please!" Jim shouted, his gun still pointing at Belle. "Please..." He said again, but Belle was determined, she extended her arm, and was just about to cut Mel, when Jim shot Belle in the chest. Belle stopped and dropped her knife, before crumbling to a heap on the floor, dragging Mel down with her. Jim just stared, it had been so long since he had killed someone, he left because he didn't want to kill anyone. Flynn stared, shocked that Jim had actually shot her. "What did you do!?" Flynn shouted, before going over to Belle. "I-I... I didn't..." Jim stammered. Mel got up and realised what Jim had done, she stared at Belle, tears welling up in her eyes. Jim saw the pain he had caused Mel, and ran.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 7:46 am

Mel closed her eyes as both Jim and Flynn where trying to reason with Belle into not killing mel, but she left the knife pressing harder against her skin Belle please.. don't she thought. "You have no idea what he's done to me! He's threatened to kill me and my family! Ruin our business and our lives! All because of her" a small tear ran down her cheek, everything was her fault, her father's head, her sister souled her out, now belle the one person she trusted, Bell knew her the day Mel and her sister we're born. She looked up to like a big sister and here she was holding a knife to her. Jim begged for Belle to stop, feeling her pull she knife away for a moment Mel opened her eyes. it was in a flash Jim shot belle as she fell back dragging Mel with her No, no noo! "What did you do!?" Flynn shouted at his brother.

"stop, stop please stop!" Mel cried putting pressure to stop the bleeding, not even seeing Jim ran off. "Mel. stop.. mell!" Flynn yelled as she keep trying to stop the bleeding only to be covered in it
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 7:54 am

"Mel, stop!... Mel!" Flynn yelled at Mel, she was a mess. She tried her best to cover up all the blood flowing from Belle's wound, but it only got worse. Flynn pulled her away and hugged Mel, he felt like her big brother. Mel sobbed into his shirt. Flynn got Mel to say her last goodbyes, tears streaming down her face and got her to sit away and face the opposite direction, as he pushed Belle's body into the river. He went over and sat with Mel, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

Jim ran as fast as he could. Trying to escape the crime he had just committed. All he could think about was Mel. She would well and truly hate him now. Killing one of her closest friends, he stopped and sat, holding his knees. A tear ran down his cheek, he quickly hid his face with his hands, rocking back and fourth.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 8:05 am

I gotta make it stop, i gotta. she thought but Belle was gone, being pulled away from Flynn she cried "No, no." she held him hugging her. Clinging onto his shirt she cried saying it's her fault. Not wanting to even look at Belle, she could feel guilty, saying her goodbyes, Flynn made sure she didn't see her as she sat down looking away. Mel pulled her knees close to her chest crying even more, not even feeling Flynn's arm around her "It's all my fault.."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 8:09 am

"No... its not your fault." Flynn soothed. "Rasputin caused all this." He said angrily. "You had no control over anything, you can't blame yourself" he said. He didn't know what to do. She was crying, Jim was gone. He had no idea where Jim was. But he couldn't leave Mel. He hugged her again. "Maybe we should find somewhere to sleep for the night.."
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 8:16 am

"Yes it is." She cried more, "I'm the Twin, I'm the one that should have died, yet why am i alive. He wont stop until im dead or my sister but she sold me out so she's free and I'm running for my life. No matter where i go someone's going to end up getting hurt." Flynn hugged her tightly, they have seen what it's like to go threw hell, Mel's 16 alone, scared, no family to help her. "Maybe we should find somewhere to sleep for the night.." she nodded her head, Mel all so needed to wash the blood off her cloths "Where is Jim.."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 8:25 am

"Its not your fault. This is going to sound mean, but your sister should be in your situation, not you." He said. "Where is Jim..?" she asked. "I don't know..." Flynn said. "I don't want to leave you alone again, so lets just walk down stream and see if he's there." Flynn said, they started walking, Flynn with his arm around her shoulders.

This is your fault... she's dead because of you... a voice in Jim's head whispered. He twitched his neck, his body stiffening. You don't deserve to be here... Melantha hates you now... so does Flynn.. you went back on your promise... and now you will die Jim stood up quickly, grabbing the knife in his pocket. "Rasputin..." Jim whispered, hate clearly in his voice. He circled the area, listening intently for any movement. His eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the slowly darkening surroundings. "COWARD! Come out and face me!" he shouted. All of a sudden he got thrown onto the ground, landing on his arm. He looked up and thought he saw the shadow of Rasputin. He groaned, pain shooting through his arm. Until Flynn and Mel walked into the clearing, Rasputin disappearing before they could see him.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 8:36 am

If her sister in this situation mel could do about anything to keep her safe, so where was she when Mel needed her the most. "A-Alright." she nodded as Flynn helped her up as they walked, Mel was still shaken up Flynn put his arm around her shoulder. Melantha didn't say a word threw the hole walk, as she looked down at the ground. Lifting her head up she spot Jim on the ground no she ran towards him placing her hand on his back "Jim?" she spoke as he shot up quickly, cutting Mel's arm. She fell on the ground with Jim over her holding the knife in the air "Please stop!" she cried.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 8:42 am

"Mel..." Jim said, shocked. He dropped the knife onto the ground. "I-I'm so sorry..." he looked at her arm and then at her. "I didn't mean to I-" "Jim whats wrong with you?" Flynn yelled. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT HER!" He shouted, his eyes watering. "Rasputin..." "What? Where is he!?" Flynn yelled. "I thought she was him... he attacked me just before" Jim mumbled. "Mel, really, I didn't mean to hurt you..." he whimpered, "I was trying to protect you... I didn't want you to die." he sat over on a log, his knees to his chest and his head buried.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 8:51 am

Jim.. Melantha frowned walking over towards him she lift his head up kissing him deeply, hopefully that calmed him down a bit. Not even knowing that when he cut her it was deeper then she thought, now being covered in Belle's blood, her arm sliced blood dripping down her arm. What ells could happen today, cupping her hands over his cheeks she deepen the kiss.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 8:57 am

Jim was surprised at the kiss, it was completely unexpected. He could only kiss her back, wrapping his arms around her waist. When she pulled away he said, "You shouldn't be feeling sorry for me," he looked at the ground and then at her arm, "your arm! Here..." he ripped a sleeve off of his shirt and wrapped it around her wound, to stop the bleeding. "Guys, I think we should get moving" Flynn said. Jim looked at Mel and then said, "where are we going to go?" "I don't know, somewhere far away, we need to set up camp, but we haven't got any supplies." Flynn sighed.
    The three set off, following the river. Jim looked at Mel while she was walking, and touched her arm, sliding it down to hold her hand. He felt awful for everything, yet she was being so calm and nice towards him. Am I missing something? he thought.
    After fifteen minutes of walking, the three found a secluded spot on the river bank.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 am

Feeling him returning the kiss she slightly smiled, his arms wrapped around her waist, who knows what Flynn might think of this but at the moment she didn't care. Mel pulled away breathing slowly as she looked at Jim, why couldn't she feel sorry for him? "your arm! Here..." "Huh?" Mel looked down as he ripped a sleeve off of his shirt and wrapped it around her wound, to stop the bleeding. Flynn telling them they should start moving Mel nodded. Jim stood up as the three of them set off. Mel didn't say a word, she just seemed to calm, slightly jumping a little feeling Jim's hand on her arm sliding down he held her hand. why is he holding my hand she thought. After fifteen minutes of walking, Mel sat down as Jim was making a fire and Flynn was looking at Mel's arm "it's not that bad.. is it?" she asked then screamed when Flynn touched her wound "damn son of a-" Mel bit her lip "That hurts."

(i'll reply when i wake up xD it's 7 in the morning here lol i stayed up all night again mahahahaah XDDD)
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 9:16 am

(Haha ok XD Get some sleep!)

She jumped slightly when he touched her arm, making him smile. As they reached their new campsite, Jim set up the fire. Flynn went over and sat with Mel, tending to her wound. "It's not that bad... is it?" she asked. Then screamed when Flynn touched her wound, making Jim and Flynn jump. "Damn son of a-" Mel bit her lip "That hurts." "Sorry" he said, pulling a face. He wiped some of the dried blood off with Jim's old sleeve and poured some water from the river into the wound. She winced slightly, "Sorry, this is so it doesn't become infected" Flynn said. "Jim can you rip your other sleeve off?" Flynn chuckled, Jim raised an eyebrow, "Uh ok..." he ripped it off and passed it to Flynn. Flynn then tied it around Mel's cleaned wound. The three huddled closely to the fire to gather some warmth. Jim put his jacket on the ground for Mel to sleep on, while the boys slept on either side of her, on the sandy river bank.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Mel pouted her arm hurt so badly, Jim was going to pay in some way she knew it wasn't his fault but she had to pick on him. Mel raised her eyebrow at Flynn when he asked Jim to rip his other sleeve off "pretty soon you'll be making your brother walk around shirtless flynn." she rolled her eyes. Not that she mined (-wink- wink-)seeing Jim shirtless. Sitting up against the tree Jim came and joined then sitting next to Mel putting his jacket ground for her to sleep on, with Flynn on the other side. She looked at the two boys as they fell asleep. Mel picked up the jacket placing it on Jim as she laid her head on his shoulder falling asleep shortly after.

Hours went by as Mel keep tossing and turning in her sleep seeing images of Belle's face, her life before, her sister. Waking up Mel felt like she couldn't breath, tears running down her cheeks she covered her face with her hands. "Just a dream.." she mumbled standing up she walked by the river, slashing her face with the water she looked down, at first her saw herself. Damn did Mel look like a mess, eyes red from crying, blood on her cloths, she sighed. Looking at the river once more she saw Rasputin, jumping back away screaming he roused out from the river coming towards her. Stunned to even move, it was like he had some hold on her, his hands around her neck Mel screamed, feeling the burning fire coming out from his hands she blacked out..

Yet it was just a dream as Mel screamed in her sleep "Mel, wake up!" someone called as her eyes shot open, not seeing who it was at the moment, Mel hugged that person tightly.
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Jim felt Mel resting her head on his shoulder and smiled. Throughout the night she was tossing and turning, waking Jim up, he looked down at her, a pained expression on her face. He sighed, a nightmare. When would this end? Once she woke up, he stayed still, his eyes slightly closed, pretending to be asleep. He watched as she fell back asleep, shortly followed by a high pitched scream, jerking both the boys out of their unconsciousness. They looked at each other and then at Mel, Jim shook her shoulders, "Mel! Mel, wake up!" He yelled, soon after her eyes flew open and she launched herself into Jim's chest, hugging him tightly. He looked down at her and stroked her hair, hugging her back. Flynn sighed, rolled his eyes and then lied back down, watching her cry into Jim's shirt.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Once Mel was done crying, she laid there in Jim's arms not bothering to look up, her eyes tried from crying. She closed her eyes falling fast asleep again but could hear Jim and Flynn talking to each other

((tomorrow once worldofdizney has her video up, we will bump into her character in the next village they go to Very Happy ))
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Jim and Flynn stayed silent while she cried, not daring to move to disturb her. After ten minutes she fell asleep still in Jim's arms, as Flynn said, "Why does this keep happening? You know, bad dreams? Someone's bound to get actually hurt next time" "I don't know, but we don't have any control over it" Jim sighed. "This sucks. " Flynn said. "No joke. She's been through a lot over the past couple of days." Jim said looking down at her. "I never realised how powerful Rasputin actually is. Why did he need us to go killing women, when he could have easily done it himself?" Flynn asked. Jim just sighed. "Its probably a good thing he got us to do it. If he did it, Mel would probably already be dead by now." Jim cringed. Mel shivered in her sleep and Flynn grabbed Jim's jacket and placed it over her. "Shall I go get some firewood?" Flynn asked, as Jim said, "Yeah thanks, its kind of hard to move with someone on top of you" he smirked. "Alright-y then." Flynn winked.

(Alright cool! Very Happy Can't wait! So should we just drag out some random story line until then? XD)
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

(( Yeah xDD, but i'll ask her if she wants to join now or tomorrow. and we could say it was a three day walk until the next village.))

Mel mumbled in her sleep clinging onto Jim, feeling his heart beating fast. She pulled on his shirt when they we're talking about 'him.' seeing his face in her dreams again "No, I.. wanna go back... Daddy.." she keep talking in her sleep feeling the freezing cold air. Flynn put the jacket over her, Mel turned her head "Jim.."
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 8:48 pm

(okie doke! Very Happy)

Jim felt her tugging on the remainders of his shirt and mumble in her sleep. As Flynn put the jacket on her and walked off to find some firewood, she woke up. "Jim..." she sighed. He looked down, "hey I'm here, its alright" he soothed, stroking her face. "I won't let anything else bad happen to you" he said, his arms wrapped around her.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Mel slowly nodded as she felt his thumb slowly rubbing up against her cheek "I keep seeing his face in my dreams." she said then cuddled up to him "Can i ask why you started working for someone like him in the first place?" Mel looked up at Jim
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 8:58 pm

"Can I ask why you started working for someone like him in the first place?" Mel looked up at Jim. "I... I can't really remember." Jim sighed, frowning. "Flynn and I can't remember our past, so we don't know why we started working for him. Who knows, maybe we were in the same situation as you" he said looking down at her. "All I remember is that he raised us, since I was about twelve, Flynn fourteen. He acted like he was our father, but we knew he wasn't. I never liked him." He looked back up and watched the river. "I know its horrible what we did to those people, but we didn't know any better. We thought it was normal." he frowned. "I always did hate it though. Killing women. I don't think I'll ever get over it." he sighed, his face still frowning. "I don't know why I'm telling you all of this" he smirked, looking back down at her.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm

((okay she is on Very Happy so let the games began.))

melantha frowned hearing jim say all of this "Maybe he whipped your memories away?" she guessed, not knowing what kind of powers the devil has. She kisses his cheek then got off him laying next to him "Lets get some sleep."

JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins on Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 pm

(:DDD Maybe while Flynn's off getting firewood, they cross each other then Surprised)

"Yeah maybe. Only he knows." He frowned. "Lets get some sleep." she sighed, as she layed down next to him. Jim kept his eyes open, moving closer to Mel, he stared up at the stars. He couldn't sleep. All he could think about was What had happened before Flynn and I started working for the devil? He exhaled loudly, and put one arm behind his head.

Flynn could see the sky lightening a bit near the horizon, it must be around four am. He sighed, two logs in his arm.
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha on Sat May 19, 2012 9:16 pm

((okay ill let her know that))

Mel laid her head on Jim's shoulder falling asleep once again as she held onto his hand tightly. Maybe the next village they might find a clue of who they are, if there parents are alive and what there life's where before he came to them. Like Jim said only he knows.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:55 pm