Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D Empty Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Having on Jim's jacket so no one would see the blood on Mel's cloths she walked thew the town of Elinhir, lots of amazing different things she ever saw in her life. Her eyes sparkled as she ran over seeing the different sales going on "Could the lovely lady like a pretty locket?" "No she'll want this beautiful silk blue dress." one of the people said as Mel giggled "Um no thanks, just looking." she spoke waving bye "You boy I'll give you a deal if you want to give this pretty locket and I'll throw in this." he pulled out a music box (TLM3) shaped in a shell, with blue and gold trimming on it "Jim come on," Flynn said as Mel was far away from them by now. "Look at this, no that, No ahh!" she jumped running over towards the group seeing what was going on. Peeking her head threw she saw a blonde hair girl, tilting her head she watched her picking a fight with some guy.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Flynn nudged Jim to buy the music box. "Er, ok but I've only got this much" Jim reached into his pocket and pulled out 5 gold coins. The man's eyes lit up as he snatched the coins from out of Jim's hands and shoved the locket and box into his arms. Flynn and Jim raised an eyebrow at each other and followed Mel. "Are you going to give her the box?" Flynn asked, "When the times right." Jim sighed, putting it into his pocket. As the crowd parted, both of the boys jaws dropped as they saw a stunning girl with long blonde hair fighting some guy. Her hair must have been 100 feet long!
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 19, 2012 9:46 pm

Rapunzel was furiously rushing to find Melantha. She looked in every place to find her,but all she saw was a bunch of people; Suddenly, a man bumped into her ,and made her fall to the ground. Everyone started to form a group as she was getting herself on her feet. She looked at that man with hate. Slowly, she rose up and grabbed him by his collared shirt. She questioned slowly , " Did you just push me to the ground?" The man tried to get away,but she was grabbing him by his collar tightly.She began to punch him. As Rapunzel was about to throw the last punch , a girl with black hair and blue eyes caught her eyes. Rapunzel threw the man on the floor and approach the girl with black hair.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat May 19, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Mel's eyes light up seeing the hole thing, this girl knew how to fight and how to use her hair as a weapon. Cupping her hands together she watched as the guy fell on his ass, she picked him up once again as the blonde was about to punch the guy once again. Yet she stopped and looked at Mel "Huh?" Mel blinked as she walked up towards her "Um hello." mel waved at her
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Flynn and Jim watched, gobsmacked, as the girl threw punches here and there. That was, until she approached Mel. They ran up and stood behind Mel, watching as the girl studied her face. They didn't know what she was thinking, so they waited for her to say something.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Once Rapunzel saw this girl, she knew it was the girl she had been looking for. "Melantha." Rapunzel whispered to herself.Walking toward Mel, Rapunzel notice that she said said something to her,but couldn't really hear her. Mel waved at her ,and Rapunzel stood in front her, examining her closely. Rapunzel noticed two boys standing behind Mel. She knew they were gonna protect Mel. Even though she thought one of them was really attractive, he wasn't gonna get in the way of getting her job done. Rapunzel said with a angry tone of voice, " Are you Melantha?" . Just to make sure she has the right person.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Before Mel could answer, Flynn stood in front of Mel and said, "Hi, how you doin? The names Flynn Hawkins..." He raised an eyebrow. "Hows your day goin?" (XD) She just glared, so Jim pulled him back.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 10:25 pm

Mel raised her eyebrow at Flynn once again he was already hitting on another girl. the blonde asked if she was Melantha, should she say yes or not "sorry I don't know, who your talking about." she lightly smiled, stepping back slowly she hid behind Jim "i got a bad feeling." she whispered
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 10:28 pm

"There's no Melantha here..." Jim said slowly, his face frowning. "May I ask why you're looking for her?" he asked curiously, though he didn't expect she'd reply nicely.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm

As Flynn was asking her questions, She froze because the cute guy was right in front of her.(XD) She looked into his eyes ,but noticed he was just an obstacle in the way. She grabbed her frying pan. " I am not afraid to use this." she threatened. Even though she didn't really want to hurt him. The girl with the black hair said she wasn't as she was slowly walking behind the other boy. She gave her a dirty look. The boy told her there wasn't a Melantha here ,but she didn't believe a word. Then he asked why she was looking for her. Rapunzel replied, " Personal reasons." She kept staring at Melantha.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Mel's heart started beating fast, how did this girl know her name and what did she wanted from her? "Jim.. can we go." she asked getting scared something terrible might happen. Flynn use more of your charm on her she thought, the girl keep looking at her as Mel bit her lip,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Flynn raised his hands as she pointed the frying pan at him. "Listen blondie," he started, "Rapunzel!" She shouted at him. "Gesundheit. Anyway, we have no idea who you're looking for, so you have two choices, either you can walk away and keep beating up the guy on the floor, OR... you can join me for dinner" he winked at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Rapunzel stared at him in confusion. " I Don't have time for this non-sense!" she said as her eyes started to get watery. She knew that something would happen to her sister if she didn't get the job done. She stared at Flynn. Then stared at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 11:05 pm

"Oh bloody hell does your brother do this every time?" Mel asked Jim as she watched Flynn and Rapunzel, she wonder if she should tell her who she is but what is she is working for 'him'. Clinging onto Jim's shirt she pulled him back slightly as Flynn was talking to the blonde "I.. I'm Melantha.." she spoke as Jim looked at her in shocked
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 pm

"Do you really have to ask?" Jim smirked. As Flynn was talking to Rapunzel Mel stepped out and said "I.. I'm Melantha.." Jim looked at her in shock. What is she doing? he thought. He quickly jumped in front of Mel, to protect her from anything Rapunzel had planned. Flynn with a confused look on his face, why doesn't she like me? (XD) Stood watching as Rapunzel turned to look at Mel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Rapunzel quickly turn to Melantha again. " I knew it!" Rapunzel said. Rapunzel swung her frying pan at Flynn closing her eyes.He dodged it.She stared at the two boys and realized they had to be Flynn and Jim Hawkins.Rasputin told her about them two. Now she knew she was in big trouble. How is she gonna defeat them when they had the same training she did ,and it is two against one. She placed her hands on her head. She quickly thought that maybe flirting will work against Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 11:24 pm

"Hey!" Flynn yelled as she swung at him. He dodged quickly, stepping back. Jim glared at her, getting ready to grab his knife. Rapunzel stopped, held her head and closed her eyes. The three looked at her with bewilderment, what was she doing?
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Rapunzel opened her eyes. "I am very sorry," She said, " It just that I get nervous around guys that are SO handsome! " Flynn looked at her in confusion. She actually did think he was handsome ,but she just wanted to get to Melantha. She walked closer to Flynn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Mel jumped back when she yelled "I knew it!" she bit her lip holding onto Jim. Once he was getting ready to grab his knife Mel grabbed Jim's hand "Please don't." she asked not wanting Jim to end up having another break down. She looked at the girl seeing that she was kinda scared but now she started hitting on Flynn. "what the.." mel looked at her confused.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Flynn just looked at her in confusion. As did Mel and Jim. Flynn couldn't remember the last time a girl had hit on him, usually it was the other way round. As she got closer, he gulped. Why was HE nervous? Something wasn't right...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 19, 2012 11:43 pm

She knew that what she is doing looked suspicious but continued. " Lets start over." Rapunzel said with a smile, " I am Rapunzel and you are?." She fluttered her eye lashes and moved even closer to him. He looked nervous ,which made her feel uncomfortable. What is wrong with him? Isn't he use to this kind of stuff
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Flynn shook his head and grinned,"Names Flynn". "You're not going to try hit me again with that thing are you, Rapunzel?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Mel opened her mouth using her index finger she looked like she was going to vomited. Oh brother Flynn she's just playing with you!! she thought seeing that Flynn was getting nervous "Snap pout of it lover boy!" mel hit him upside the head then turned to the girl "Look Blondy, Rapunzel, whatever your name is! I don't know what you want with me, but I'm not going to stand here why you make a fool out of this big goof here." "hey!" Flynn yelled at Mel "Jim control your girlfriend!" Mel hit Flynn again "Not his girlfriend and no one tells me what to do."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Jim and Rapunzel's heads went back and forth as Flynn and Mel argued. "Oh come on! I was doing just fine, thanks for interrupting MEL" Flynn yelled. "Mel just calm down" Jim said, grabbing her arm.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 12:00 am

Rapunzel had a feeling Mel would figure it out. she giggled. " Wait!I am not trying to make a fool out of anyone." she said, " Now,What about that dinner Flynn?" She grabbed his hand. She was hoping he would say yes ,so she can gain their trust more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am