Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 5:02 am

"It's fine." Flynn mumbled to Rapunzel. "Jim you alright?" Mel asked. "Mmm" he grunted, as he sat eating his food. "What a tool!" Flynn smirked. "Well! No use sitting here grumbling about it!" Flynn said. Jim looked up and threw a bread roll at Flynn's head, which rebounded and landed in Rapunzel's food. "Hey! No throwing food at the table!" Flynn said in a stern tone, and then laughed. "Sorry DAD, sorry Rapunzel." Jim laughed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 5:08 am

Mel just sat there as Jim was throwing bread at Flynn's head "Well I'm going to bed." she said taking up finishing off her drink then walked upstairs towards there rooms

Last edited by Melantha on Sun May 20, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 5:08 am

She laughed. As she was getting up to throw her food she wrapped her arms around his neck "How can you keep yourself so calm!?" Rapunzel asked, " weren't you a little out of control flirt?" She gave Flynn a smirk.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 5:14 am

Flynn froze when she wrapped her arms around him, then smiled. "Well, I was hungry and I just wanted to eat. If you try beat up a guy, it takes more time and then you'll get hungrier" he poked her in the ribs.
    "Why are you going to bed so soon?" Jim asked, grinning evilly as he threw a bread roll at her back.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 5:20 am

mel turned around looking at Jim as the bartender slapped Jim in the back of his head, Mel giggled "Cause I'm 'tried'." she smiled at him "but looks like you got your hands full." she dashed up the stairs
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 5:21 am

"Hmm, I guess that makes sense." She flinched once he poked her ribs. She laughed " Well I think I will call it day too. I have to go see Rasputin tomorrow and get things handled. Are you gonna sleep now Flynn?" She asked yawning
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 5:29 am

"You makin' a mess in MY hotel BOY?" The bartender spat. Jim wiped his face, "Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about," "Eh, get your ass outta here" the man said, pushing him towards the stairs. Jim trudged up the stairs and into his room.

"You're actually going to see him?" Flynn asked, his mouth open. "What if he hurts you?" Flynn asked again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 5:33 am

Mel jumped on Jim's back once he got up the stars wrapping her legs around his waist "trying to get yourself in trouble?" she kisses his cheek. She laughs then nibbles on his ear.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 5:35 am

"Yeah ... I am. If he hurts me ,which he will mostly likely would, just remember this" She hesitated wondering on how he would react ,but she grabbed him and swung him towards her. She kissed him softly in the mouth. She knew that he was the first person she could trust other than her sister and he first crush/love.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 5:41 am

"Where did you come from?" Jim smirked, he held her on his back as he ran into his room and chucked her onto his bed, both of them laughing.

Flynn kissed Rapunzel back, his hand in her hair. Once their lips parted he whispered, "Now I'm definitely not letting you go" he smiled as he caressed her cheek.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 5:47 am

"I win!" Mel laughs laying next to Jim as she sat up kissing his cheek standing up on her feet she grabbed her cloths walking in the bathroom. Brushing her hair, Mel took her cloths off and got in her nightgown, "hey Jim." she walked out them blushed deeply seeing him in his boxers (>:3) "Um yeah you know, how to get blood out of cloths."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 5:50 am

She hugged him ,but suddenly pushed him playfully. she ran up the stairs laughing. "Well come on Flynn!" she ran back down grabbed his arm and pulled him upstairs.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 5:54 am

Mel walked out in her nightgown, making Jim blush. He saw her blush as well, that's when he realised he was in his boxers. He quickly tried to cover them up with the blanket on the bed, then remembered she'd already seen him in them when they all went swimming. She asked him how to get blood out of her clothes, he walked over took her clothes from her and put them in a bucket full of soapy water. "Just let them soak until tomorrow morning, then scrub the stains, it won't come out completely but its better then nothing" he smiled.

Rapunzel dragged Flynn upstairs and he scooped her up into his arms. "Where to miss?" he asked, eyebrows raised.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 5:59 am

Mel could not find any words to say, yeah she saw him in his boxers before, when it was dark and they we're in the water. he took her cloths telling her to let them soak until morning. covering her eyes slightly she bit her lip "Yeah um.. Thanks." she kisses his cheek "Night." she open the door walking in the other room to sleep.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 6:01 am

He kissed her back and watched her go into her room, before retiring to his own. Jumping onto the bed and climbing under the blankets. He couldn't sleep though, staring at the ceiling.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 6:04 am

"To your room!" She laughed. " Since it might be my last night with you I wanna spend it with you!" ( XD ) She held on tightly to him while he was carrying her to his room. She looked at him. I think I found the one
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 am

Flynn chuckled and walked into his room, putting her down once they closed the door ( ;D ). "So.. what did you have in mind?" He winked at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 am

Mel jumped into bed and climbing under the blankets, turning over she smiled. Blowing the candle out she closed her eyes yet she heard Flynn and Rapunzel. she placed her hand over her lip thinking about Jim kissing her.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 6:11 am

Jim, hearing Rapunzel and Flynn having 'fun' (XD) in the next room, got out of bed, and walked over to Mel's door, knocking before entering. "I couldn't sleep" he smiled, crookedly. He walked over and sat on her bed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 am

"yeah I bet with what your brother's doing." she laughs tuning around facing Jim she smiled at him "you can lay down if you want to Jim." she held his hand.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 6:16 am

Jim laughed, and laid down next to Mel, wrapping one arm around her with the other under his head. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, looking out the window.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 6:22 am

Once Flynn and Rapunzel stopped having 'fun' (wonder what they were doing hahah XD) She laid on his arm " Who would have thought this all started with Rasputin...Flynn If I actually do get out of there alive, You will still be with me right?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 6:25 am

( omg they had sex talked xDDD bad peoples xDD lmao! )

Melantha looked up at Jim "wouldn't you like to know." she grinned up at him then kissed Jim softly on the lips.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 6:30 am

(hahahahahaha! I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! how did that even happen?)

"No, I'll probably be with a man" Flynn smirked and then looked down at her. "Of course I will," he smiled and kissed her forehead. "You're the first girl I've fallen for... and we haven't even known each other for that long" he chuckled.

"I do... that's why I asked" Jim chuckled, poking her in the stomach. He kissed her back and then down her neck. (Wink)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 6:35 am

( well when a man likes a girl, happy butterfly comes to his stomach down to his xDDD and they share a moment )

Mel grabbed his hands when he poked her stomach "Your such a child." she laughs before kissing him. Mel lightly moaned between each kiss, her body tensed up when he kissed down to her neck.

Last edited by Melantha on Sun May 20, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:13 am