Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 22 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:29 am

Flynn groaned, "No I'm not even joking. You sang a song..." he rubbed his chin, and then remembered the lyrics, "Ok, repeat after me, 'flower gleam and glow, let your powers shine' and I can't remember the rest" he grimaced.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 am

" Doesn't ring a bell.." She laughed " It sounds kind of cheesy don't you think?!" Rapunzel grabbed her hair " If you can't remember the rest, how can I even sing it?" She put her hands on her head and shook her head in disbelief " Also, If I have the power to heal.. why isn't your brother alive?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:45 am

"Yeah I know" he smirked, "well it's a waste of a talent" he sighed. " Also, If I have the power to heal.. why isn't your brother alive?" Flynn frowned and looked away, "he was already dead before you had a chance to..." he looked at the ground.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:53 am

" Oh.." Rapunzel looked at Flynn and sighed " Seems like we have difficult lives.." She said as she tried to remember the things she went through. " Why did I have to lose my memory!? Now, I am useless... I don't even know how I lost my memory, what I was doing before that, when is my birthday, how we met.." She whispered as she looked up at the sky.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:57 am

"How we met?" Flynn chuckled to himself, remembering the scene in the bar. "Well first off, you were after Mel, because Rasputin had captured your family and tricked you into trying to kill Mel in return for having your family. Then we met you in one kingdom and you were in a fight with some 'tough guy', kicking his ass by the way" Flynn winked. "Then you chased after us, and I tricked you into having a drink with me in a bar, where I deserted you and left you to deal with a bunch of guys. Don't worry" he raised his hands at her shocked face, "you kicked their asses too. Anyways so we calmed you down and then convinced you to hang with us. We pretty much had sex that night, or was it the night after... I can never remember" he grinned and rubbed his chin.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:03 am

Rapunzel laughed when he finished the story " Seems like I was a bitch and so we met like enemies...how romantic! Why did I have sex with you so soon?!" She asked shocked. " Desperate much?" She looked at him and smirked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 am

"Oh please, you so wanted me" he grinned and winked at her. "Besides, I'm pretty sure you were the one who started the whole thing" he grinned and looked her up and down.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:13 am

Rapunzel face turned red " Me?! Is that how I lost my...virginity?! And don't put the whole blame on me! It takes two to have sex so you went along with it!" She looked down at the ground and couldn't help but laugh " So don't act all Mr. innocent because you wanted me also!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:16 am

Flynn grinned, "don't worry. I thought you were hot and you still are" he chuckled and then put an arm around her. "Well obviously I wanted you" he smirked at her and kissed her quickly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 am

Rapunzel looked at him " We were strangers yet you got me to have sex with you... Isn't that romantic?" She said sarcastically as she kissed his neck softly " I am glad I did though..." She smirked " Was I good the first time?" She asked curiously.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 am

Damn I'm to much into the other i almost forgot about this XDD ))

Melantha held Jim's hand tightly as she sighed wondering where Flynn and Rapunzel where
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:27 am

Flynn grinned, "you were amazing" he kissed her quickly and stood up. As he turned he saw a boy that looked exactly like Jim, "Jim?!" he shouted in shock.

Jim turned and ran towards Flynn, "Flynn is that you?" Jim smiled big and hugged Flynn. "What? How? Where... how did you get here? You're alive!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah.. but I've only got three days. Well two now," he frowned.

(Haha! I know! XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 am

Mel rubbed her arm looking away as Jim said he only had two days to be with them.. Only two... still not enough time to spend with him "Hi Rapunzel."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 am

Rapunzel stood up and looked at Flynn as his eyes lit up. She smiled " So this is Jim. " "Hi Rapunzel." Rapunzel looked at the girl confused as he back away " Umm..hi..do I know you?" Rapunzel asked she raise an eyebrow.

( I gotta go to school X( )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:40 am

Jim raised an eyebrow at Rapunzel, "don't you remember us?" Jim said sarcastically. "No she can't remember anything, she hit her head and lost her memory" Flynn said and looked at Rapunzel. Jim and Mel were shocked, "Oh... well it's nice to meet you, I'm Jim, obviously" he smirked and shook Rapunzel's hand.

(Bye! I gotta go to bed in a minute DX)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:45 am

(Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu D: okay then i'll go to bed )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

(night! <3)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Rapunzel felt uncomfortable as they all looked at her so she just smiled. "Oh... well it's nice to meet you, I'm Jim, obviously" he smirked and shook Rapunzel's hand. She gave an awkward smile as she shook his hand " It's nice to meet you too...again" She pulled her hand away and looked at the girl with Jim. " Hey." She said as she crossed her arms feeling weird around them.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 pm

"This is Jim's girlfriend Mel," Flynn said introducing Mel. Jim smiled at Rapunzel and pushed Mel towards her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Rapunzel back away as Jim pushed Mel towards her. " Oh! This is...my friend.. right?" She turned to look at Flynn. " Nothing is coming back to me." She frowned as she looked at Mel " Sorry.." Rapunzel said as quickly looking down on the floor rubbing her arm feeling awkward.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Flynn chuckled, "she doesn't bite babe" he grinned at her and walked up to Mel with her. "She's your friend, you two were pretty close" he smiled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Rapunzel sighed " I know..but it's like I am meeting a stranger not a friend..."She turned red once she realized how mean that sounded. " Don't take it the wrong way! " She quickly said.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 pm

"Maybe if you talk to her more, you'll remember her..." Flynn looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

(Sorry I got school D: )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm

" Well stop staring at me! Makes me feel more uncomfortable!" She said as she playfully push Flynn. She turned to looked at Mel and smiled " So...uhh.. I am..well you already know who I am.." Rapunzel laughed awkwardly. " Yeah...I don't know where to start." She sighed.

( Aww! D: Bye! )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:43 pm

Mel slightly frowned her best friend didn't even remember her at all? not even a little? "Well um we should hang out... sometime.." she said quietly..

(mahahahah!!! I got me a laptop! ready to leave tomorrow <3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:48 am