Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 6 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 3:55 am

"He has it planted in her mind that Rapunzel never wanted to save her. He has been lying to her and trying to get her to kill Rapunzel but since i was there with my body dieing slowly.. still don't know if this was my mother's witchcraft. I told her that everything he was saying was a lie and got her to believe me.." she sighed rubbing her head "The only way to help is if.. we go to the underworld or... one of us has to me a ghost?" she said. "And I'm not willing to forget Jim just yet.." she walked up to him grabbing his shirt tightly "Why could you even THINK! I would ever lie to you!" she yelled
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 6 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 4:01 am

"The only way to help is if.. we go to the underworld or... one of us has to be a ghost" she said "I'll do it..." Jim said, "No Jim..." Flynn started, "Look, this is my chance to make it up to you... I'm gonna set things right." he looked at the ground.
    She walked up to him grabbing his shirt tightly "Why could you even THINK! I would ever lie to you!" she yelled Jim's face saddened, "I'm sorry, it was the voice in my head." he scrunched up his face, waiting for her to hit him again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 4:05 am

Mel still was holding onto his shirt. Jim's face saddened, "I'm sorry, it was the voice in my head." he scrunched up his face, waiting for her to hit him again. "he's right.." she let go of Jim then grabbed the ball "the only person who is going to the underworld is me.. i made a promise to bring Rapunzel's sister back if i gave up my soul and that's what I'm going to do.' she glanced back at Jim,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 4:09 am

"No Mel! I'm going, you need to find your sister." Jim panicked, he didn't want her going alone. "Please don't go!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 am

"I'm tired of running Jim.. Face it she doesn't want to be found and I'll never find her." Mel started poking the buttons and twisted the ball opening the gate. "Please don't go!" he cried as Mel stood there "Why.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 4:22 am

He sighed, "because I don't know what I'll do without you" he looked down. "I know that I keep messing everything up... and I know, that I let you down. But this is my chance to make it up to you... so please, just give it to me and I'll go" he looked at Mel as his face grew sad.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 4:26 am

(soo weird i'm watching the movie and that line came up XDD)

"And what if you do go.. What if he turns you back to the dark side? You think i can live with out you.. I wanted to die when you left." Mel put the ball hind her back not wanting to give it to Jim.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 4:29 am

(Surprised That's so weird! haha! I want to watch it now! XD)

"It would be better if I turned evil, rather than you losing your life!" Jim begged, "Mel, listen Jim has a point. You don't want to do this" Flynn tried to reason with her. "Why do you want to give up your life so much for her sister? She's already dead..." Jim cried.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 4:34 am

"Better for who.. you? If your evil then we can't be together.. he might want you to go after me.." she said holding onto it tightly "Mel, listen Jim has a point. You don't want to do this" Flynn tried to reason with her "I already made up my mind Flynn." she said "Why do you want to give up your life so much for her sister? She's already dead..." Jim cried. "So um.. so she won't be upset.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 am

Jim couldn't believe she was doing this. "Don't end your life for Rampion! What about me, huh? I'll be lost without you! Flynn and Rapunzel will be upset, your mother will be alone. What happened to all those things we talked about, you know, getting married and having kids one day in the future, I want that to happen. You can't die!" Jim started crying, she was so stubborn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 am

Mel's eyes widen "Don't end your life for Rampion! What about me, huh? I'll be lost without you! Flynn and Rapunzel will be upset, your mother will be alone. What happened to all those things we talked about, you know, getting married and having kids one day in the future, I want that to happen. You can't die!" Jim started crying, she's never seen Jim shed any tears "Jim are you.. crying?" she asked walking up towards him as he pulled her into a tight hug. Can't breath..
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 4:45 am

"What do you think? See, this is how much you mean to me," he hiccuped as he chuckled while crying (XD), pulling her into a really tight hug. Flynn smiled and walked around the house to give them a moment.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 4:49 am

"You have sand in your eyes?" she said looking up at him, feeling bad that he was crying. "C Can't breath your killing me." she said trying to get free.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 4:50 am

"No I don't" he smirked "C Can't breath your killing me." she said trying to get free. He let go of her, wiping the tears from his face "sorry" he said.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 4:53 am

"I'll kiss you um.. later we need to get back seeing if your alright." Mel said wondering if he'll remember this or not "Flynn come on!!" she yelled.

(Should they go back or does Flynn makes them go 10 years into the future XDD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 4:56 am

(Surprised that would be interesting! TO THE FUTURE! XD before they free Jim from prison? Or after? So he can be with them? Smile)

"Oh ok..." he mumbled, watching the two walk back into the portal. Flynn and Mel stumbled out to see Jim being pulled away by the guards.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 4:58 am

(( After XDD ))

"Hey what are you doing with him." she yelled running after them "Let him go he didn't do anything!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 5:05 am

The guards looked at each other and then at Jim. "We're very sorry sir, we must have mistaken you for someone else!" they apologised to Jim and then went back to their duty. "Thanks..." Jim smiled. "Do you know what would be really cool?" Flynn's eyes lit up, "if we went ten years into the future!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 am

Mel tackled Jim down "Thank god it worked!" she kissed him deeply "Do you know what would be really cool?" Flynn's eyes lit up, "if we went ten years into the future!". Mel pulled away looking at Flynn "you just wanna see what your princess looks like ten years from now.. lets go. Wanna come jim?" she asked standing up
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 am

Jim grinned and kissed her back. "You just wanna see what your princess looks like ten years from now.. lets go. Wanna come jim?" she asked standing up. Flynn grinned, "Yeah sure" Jim smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 am

"So Hm.. do you remember anything?" she asked as Flynn was messing with the ball.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 5:19 am

"Yeah" he smirked, "I remember smashing things and then you tackling me and punching me in the face." he rubbed his cheek. "It still hurts" he grinned and poked her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:21 am

Mel crossed her arms "you pissed me off." she looked away smirking then kissed him as Flynn opened the portal. Mel grabbed Jim's hand running threw the portal with Flynn following behind
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 5:26 am

The three of them stumbled out of the portal, into an unknown town, "where are we?" Flynn asked. The three of them entered the town square, which was empty. "Where is everyone?" Jim asked confused. Loud trumpets and drums were heard in the next street over. The three of them rushed through the crowd, to find a couple getting married, confetti, rose petals and streamers were flying throughout the crowd, with people smiling and some even crying.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:30 am

"Flynn i thought you sent us ten years into the future not to a wedding." Mel said punching Flynn then looked at the couple as the man holding his bride looked like... FLYNN!! Mel blinked "huh what.. That's.. you? no way... you look..." Mel wanted to say dead sexy no wonder Rapunzel bangs you every night (xDDDDD) but didn't want to hurt jim's feelings

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:43 am