Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 20 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 am

Flynn walked over to Rapunzel and put an arm around her, he didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry..." he breathed and looked down. "I can't enjoy it though.. I feel dirty and empty." she began to cry. Flynn's eyes saddened, "hey..." he lifted her chin to looked at him, "I love you, I know that doesn't change how you feel, but... " he hit the ground. "I want to make you feel better, but I- I don't know what to do," he put his face in his hands. "I want to make the pain go away..." he cried.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 20 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:08 am

Mel sat under the tree as she held her knees close to her chest, glancing up she watched Flynn and Rapunzel before turning her head
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:10 am

Jim walked over to Mel, "are you alright?" he sighed, and sat next to her. "It's been a long day..." he looked at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:12 am

Rapunzel turned to look at Flynn. " I just need you to be with me right now." she said as she laid her head on his chest. " I love you too." she whispered into his ear " I am really glad you found me. " she kissed his cheek.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:13 am

Mel didn't lesson to what he asked, what she suppose to say 'hi baby um maybe its best if i just die so you guys won't go threw so much pain.' but that would make them start fighting. "Yes it has.." she said looking up at the moon.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:16 am

"But... not soon enough," he frowned and wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on hers.
    Jim looked at her, he could tell something was wrong, but he didn't say anything. He rested his head against the tree and closed his eyes.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:19 am

Mel rest her head against Jim's chest lessening to his heart beating "Hmm."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:20 am

(night people my eyes hurt from crying xDD )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:20 am

" Still... It's better late than never" she forced a smile but went back to looking at the sky. Her cheek was starting to hurt because of Philip hitting her there before they ran. She touched it " Owww" she moaned.

( Aww! night Sad )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:25 am

(Aw night Sad)

Flynn looked away, "Owww" she moaned. He looked down and saw her rubbing her cheek, he pulled her hand away and saw her bruised cheek. He grimaced and rubbed his thumb gently over it.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:29 am

" Thanks.." she looked up at him. She noticed that he had the hickey she gave him. She giggled." Your stuck with it aren't you?" she pointed at the hickey.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:32 am

He forced a smile, "I hope it stays there forever..." he kissed her softly and pulled away. He laid down under the tree, with his head propped up against the tree trunk.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:36 am

She leaned with Flynn and crossed her legs with his. " Flynn... are you sure you see me the same way you did before?" she asked as she was touching his hair.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:38 am

He closed his eyes, "of course I do..." he sighed. "I just- wish... I could have gotten there sooner." his face scrunched up. "I can't bear the thought of what he did to you," he looked at her as his eyes began to water. He held her hands, "it doesn't make me love you any less..." he whispered.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:43 am

" Just try to forget about it" she said as she looked at her wrists that have the marks of the ropes." Trust me.. don't even think about.."He held her hands, "it doesn't make me love you any less..." he whispered. She looked at him as her eyes started to lite up. She kissed his chest. " Good" she said as she pulled her hands away from Flynn so he wouldn't notice the rope marks.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:45 am

" Just try to forget about it" she said, he nodded, but he knew it would be with him for a long time. He kissed her head as she rested on his chest. As the sky got darker, Flynn's eyes began to close, his arm still wrapped tightly around Rapunzel's body.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 am

She slowly fell asleep at Flynn's chest. She felt safe as he held on to her tightly. She smiled at the fact that she was with Flynn in his arms.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:54 am

Flynn slowly regained consciousness, to find him in his jail cell. "W-what?!" he jumped up, to see JIm and Mel in the corner of the cell along with him. "NO! Where is Rapunzel?!" He ran up and grabbed a guard through the bars. "Where is she?! What did he do to her?" he yelled, "Get your filthy hands off of me!" the guard shoved Flynn backwards. "The princess will be getting ready for her wedding today" he smiled. Flynn put a hand to his head, "this isn't happening! how did you find us?!" "Prince Philip sent his men into the forest, where we saw you all asleep." he grinned, "so, we knocked out you three and brought you back here".
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:04 am

Rapunzel woke up in her room. " W-What?! Flynn?!" she screamed in confusion as she was rubbing her eyes to check if she was still sleeping. Her "mom" entered her room and threw her a dress. " Get ready for your wedding sweetheart." she said then she walked out. Rapunzel picked up the dress and noticed it was her wedding dress." This can't be happening!" she said to herself. She ran out of the room " Where is Flynn?!" she asked one of the guards. " He is in the prison." the guard responded. She was about to make a run for it until the guard grabbed her arm and threw her back into the room. " Get ready!" he yelled at her. Suddenly, as she peeked through the door she saw Maximus. " Max!" she whispered to him. Max walked over to the door." Max!" she said relieved" Please do me a favor and take care of the 3 prisoners they put in jail this morning.Also, If you can... Can you try to set them free?" Max ran to the prison looking around for the three new prisoners.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:11 am

Maximus ran to the prison, he knocked out the guards guarding the prisoners, "Max?" Flynn asked dumbfounded. Max picked the lock with the keys from the guards pocket, using his mouth, unlocking the gate. Flynn ran and jumped onto Max, the horse immediately sprinting towards the castle. Jim and Mel ran as fast as they could to catch up. Meanwhile, the wedding had begun, the bridal song began as the doors opened for Rapunzel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:16 am

Rapunzel took a deep breath as she took a step forward when the song began. She felt like crying ,but held it in. She finally reached the end of the walkway and faced Philip. The priest began. Rapunzel looked back at the doors to castle. Waiting if Flynn made it out of prison.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:18 am

Flynn jumped off of Maximus and ran to the castle doors, opening just in time. "If there are no objections Phillip you may now-" the priest started. "I OBJECT!" Flynn yelled, running through the crowd. "I won't let you take her away from me!" Flynn shouted and punched Philip in the face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:24 am

" Flynn!" she screamed of joy. "I won't let you take her away from me!" Flynn shouted and punched Philip in the face. Philip fell to the floor." You can't treat a prince like that! Guards!" he yelled. Rapunzel ran into Flynn's arm. Rapunzel's 'mom' stood up " Arrest or Kill that man for punching a prince in the face!" she screamed as she pointed at Flynn. " No!" Rapunzel yelled " What is wrong with you mom? You would have never done this!" she said as she held on to Flynn even tighter.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 am

Flynn kissed Rapunzel quickly, before being dragged away by the guards. "N-No! Please! You can't do this!" he shouted. He shouldered the guards and jumped over them, running towards Rapunzel before Philip ran up and stabbed Flynn in the side. He groaned and collapsed onto the floor.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:33 am

" No!" she screamed as she ran to Flynn. Philip stopped her but she has had enough of him. That made her beat him up causing him to bleed on the floor. She continued to run to Flynn. " No! Look at me! Stay with me Flynn!" she said.

( I gotta go to sleep X( )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 pm