Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 22 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:45 pm

She continued to cry and turned around to look at Flynn. " This can't be happening" she cried. She placed his head on her lap." I can't let you go." she whispered. She looked at her mom. Elizabeth wrapped her arm around Rapunzel's shoulder " I am soo sorry sweetie." Rapunzel looked back at Flynn. " Goodbye."she said as she gave him her last kiss.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 22 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Mel took a step back looking at the two of them crying. Jim... she looked at him seeing how much pain he was in. Wanting to hug him, or do something to cheer him up but what could she do... "Goodbye." she said as she gave him her last kiss. No this can't be goodbye.. there must be something.. anything..
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Jim got up and walked over to Mel, giving Rapunzel some time alone with Flynn. "This can't be... how it ends." Jim said, his voice breaking. He looked up at Mel, his eyes watering. "T-There has to be something... can't you sing to him again?!" Jim said.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Maybe we can.. but would he do it.. she thought thinking about the orb that's the root of his power and life "The orb.." she mumbled, holding her chin. "But would he if we do that.." she spoke again, glancing up she frowned not like seeing Jim like this. She wrapped her arms around him
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:04 am

Rampion look at her sister crying. " Is there something I can do to help?" she said a she touched Rapunzel's shoulder. " No." Rapunzel replied as she stood up slowly. She wiped away her tears and looked at Mel and Jim. " I am sorry.. I tried.." she whimpered.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 am

Jim hugged Mel back, but pulled away and walked out of the castle, he couldn't bear to look at Flynn the way he was. Lifeless, no colour left, bleeding. The crowd of people from the wedding still stood around Flynn shocked.

--

Flynn woke up, in a familiar place. "W-where am I?" he choked, "in hell, boy. Where you've always belonged." Rasputin grinned. "What? No! I'm dead?" he asked, he thought Rapunzel would have been able to save him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 am

Mel frowned as Jim took off "wai.." she stopped herself thinking he might need sometime alone. " I am sorry.. I tried.." Rapunzel whimpered.. "I got a plan, Rampion keep an eye on Rapunzel.. and if Jim comes back.. tell him i'll be waiting for him at the next village.." she said "And don't stop me..." Mel looked at the two of them before taking off.

--

"No your alive and down here in Hell." he said rolling his eyes "Of course your dead." he laughed seeing Flynn didn't look so happy. "Oh lets see how your little brother is taking this." he said showing jim threw the orb.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:18 am

Jim felt like screaming, his only brother, his best friend, was dead. Tears streamed down his face as he kicked the lamp post that he walked past. He couldn't even imagine how Rapunzel would have felt.

--

Flynn watched as Jim stormed out of the castle, tears were running down his cheeks. He kicked the lamp post as he walked by. Flynn sighed as his face saddened. "W-wait... if I'm dead, doesn't that mean I'm a ghost?" Flynn asked. "Well yes... but-" "So that means I can return to the kingdom..." Flynn smiled, "yes but wai-!" Rasputin was filled with rage as he saw Flynn disappear.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:21 am

Once Mel left Rapunzel's sadness quickly turned into anger. " I will NOT let 'him' win like this!" she screamed as she stormed out of the castle.Rampion ran after her,but she lost her. Rapunzel stopped running at the lake.She saw a piece of glass and picked it up. She held it close to her wrist. " I can't let you go.." Rapunzel whispered to herself
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 am

Flynn disappeared and surprisingly appeared to see Rapunzel holding a shard of glass to her wrist. "Rapunzel? What are you doing?" he walked closer to her, although he couldn't touch her, he put his hand over hers. "Don't... don't" he sighed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 am

"You just never give up do you.." Mel said walking over towards him "I'm not going to fall for your tricks again." he growled "Tricks me? I'm not the devil here you are.. Now." she picked up the orb as he growled even more "Bring back Flynn or." she dropped it. He freaked out going to catch it but mel quickly did "woops.. butter fingers." she grinned. "I'm liking this side of Mel." he chucked "This side of Mel is pissed off that you keep hurting the ones i love.. LAST TIME!" She held the orb "Bring Flynn back or ells!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:30 am

Rapunzel thought she heard Flynn ,but she thought it was just her mind playing tricks on her. Her emotions blocked her from seeing Flynn. She cried as she began to cut part of her wrist. " Rapunzel!!" Rampion screamed " What are you doing with that glass? How do you think cutting yourself would resolve this issue!?" Rapunzel quickly hid her wrist behind. " I don't know what your talking about.." Rapunzel replied while looking down at the grass.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 am

Flynn closed his eyes when she cut herself. How could he make her hear him. "RAPUNZEL!" he yelled, he got closer to her, now standing in front of her. He looked at her face, he tried to touch it, but his hand went through her. He felt like crying. "Rapunzel please don't..." he begged.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:39 am

"I'll tear you apart!" he growled "You know at this point i don't give a flying fuck!" she snapped then glanced down seeing Jim and Rapunzel "noo... Jim what are you doing.. and Rapunzel...". Something in Mel snapped as she threw the orb "Noo!" he yelled quickly snapping his fingers bring Flynn back. He catch the orb "Oh shit." Mel took off but he was in front of her. "Going to the underworld... alone? No help? Mel, sweetie i thought you was smarter than this." he growled grabbing her neck, slowly lifting her off the ground
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 am

Rampion grabbed Rapunzel arm. " Let me look at the other one!" Rampion demanded. Rapunzel glared at Rampion as she held out her other hand. Her sister noticed that she was bleeding from her wrist." Why would you do this?" Rampion asked concerned. Rapunzel pulled her arm back " Why do you even care? It's my problem not yours!" She yelled at Rampion and pushed her sister as she ran deeper into the forest.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 am

Flynn felt strange, something in him lit up. He was still in front of Rapunzel, but his human body began to appear, Rapunzel had ran off. "Rapunzel?" he shouted, he touched his torso where he had been stabbed. "What the hell?" he was dumbfounded, "how am I alive?" he looked down and then ran after Rapunzel. "Rapunzel? Where are you?" he shouted, hoping she would hear him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:46 am

Rapunzel covered her ears because she kept hearing Flynn." Shut up!" she screamed trying to stop his voice she kept hearing. She closed eyes, curled up on a tree, and began to cry.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:47 am

Mel was clawing his arm trying to get free, he was right why did she go alone with no help or back up "Killing you would be to easy." he grinned dropping her. Mel started coughing trying to breath as he closed the gates of the underworld "w what are you d doing.." she said looking at him. "You know ruling the underworld for so long gets.. lonely." he grinned walking to towards Mel "I think it's time for a new bride." "I will never marry you!" she snapped
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:52 am

Flynn chased after Rapunzel, still shouting her name, until he saw her curled up against a tree. He walked slowly towards her and knelt down a few metres away. He didn't want to scare her, but he didn't want her to be upset either. "Rapunzel..." he said quietly, but so she could hear. As she looked up, he smiled.

--

Jim had been wandering the kingdom for too long, he went out into the forest and ran into Rampion. "Hey have you seen Mel? I feel kinda bad for leaving her back there..." he mumbled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:58 am

"To bad long as the gates are closed you can't get out and they can't get in." he said as Mel looked at him with fear "Get used to being here for a long, long , long time.." He laughed. Mel pulled her knees to her chest crying Jim... Jim... He walked away leaving Mel there crying "I have a wedding to prepare..Unless you want Jim to suffer a very painful death for a long time."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:00 am

Rapunzel looked up and saw a figure. It scared her since she couldn't really see who it was because of her tears ,so she punched Flynn in the face without knowing it was him.

----
    Rampion looked at Jim. " No. I haven't seen Mel ,but I heard her talking about some kind of orb.. Oh! She told me to tell you that she will meet you in the next village. You should feel bad! What kind of guy leaves their girl like that!" she said as she crossed her arms.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:04 am

Flynn fell backwards as she punched him in the face, "ow! What? What're you doing? Its me!" Flynn said, he put a hand to his nose, still lying on the grass.

--

" No. I haven't seen Mel ,but I heard her talking about some kind of orb.. Oh! She told me to tell you that she will meet you in the next village. You should feel bad! What kind of guy leaves their girl like that!" she said as she crossed her arms. "Whoa hey, calm down!" Jim raised his hands. "Orb... oh no" Jim smacked his head. "She's gone to see Rasputin! What the hell, I-" he panicked, "How do we get there?!" Jim shouted.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 am

Mel stopped crying as she walked over to the portal hitting it "Open.." she slammed her body against it "Open.. open.. open.. open.." she cried hitting it over and over and over. Her hands started to bleed... "Jim..." she fell back down on the ground.. I crash one wedding just to be thrown into one... "Stupid.. Stupid... you can't do anything right.." she cried even more.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 am

Rapunzel quickly turned around and gasped. " Flynn!" she screamed of joy. She jumped on top of him while he was lying on the grass and when she was about to kiss him she saw that she hit is nose. " I- I am sorry!" she said as she pulled his hands away from his nose. She began to have tears of joy streaming down her face. She held his hands to ground and started to kiss his lips roughly.

-----------
    " Just saying the truth." Rampion replied. "She's gone to see Rasputin! What the hell, I-" he panicked, "How do we get there?!" Jim shouted." Don't look at me! How the hell should I know?!" she shouted back at Jim.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 am

Flynn smiled and kissed her back, his hands held to the ground. "I'm so glad you're ok" he whispered.

--

"Because you've been there!" he shouted, "wait! Kill me..." he said, not thinking about what he was saying. "Its the only way to get there right?" he said.

(i have work D;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 am