Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 39 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:31 am

" Oh! I don't drink..but I guess today can be an exception." She looked at the cup of beer she had in her hand. " Just this once." She began to drink her second cup.

( I know right XD We are just gonna have to wait Razz)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 39 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:34 am

"Oh live a little Rapzy!" mel wrapped her arm around Rapunzel's shoulder

(i know D: )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 am

Rapunzel sighed and look at Mel " Well, here goes nothing!" She exclaimed while she finished drinking her second cup. She reached out for a third one " Hopefully, I don't do anything to stupid!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 am

"Hmm like what strip down naked and table dance?" she grinned then eyes Flynn, laughing "Like you'll ever get drunk to do something like that." she exclaimed
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:49 am

"Hmmm.. I guess your right!" Rapunzel grinned at Mel " Now we can have that contest you told me about in that other town! How about it?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:51 am

"I don't think you can beat me my dear. Not even Jim could beat me and I'm younger than him." she laughed finishing down the forth glass.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 am

Rapunzel shook her head " That's something your proud of!?" She asked playfully as she finished drinking her third cup. " Your under the age missy!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:06 am

"Like that stops me, I was to young to have sex and i still did." she laughed dancing around Rapunzel "Now Jim's to old for me to sleep with." Mel laughed some more then opened his gift pulling out her outfit "what the.. fuck?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:11 am

Flynn and Jim went off to go get the girls some drinks and came back to see them surrounded by glasses. "What the fuck..." Jim said puzzled, "Rapunzel? You don't even drink?" Flynn said, eyeing her curiously. The girls quickly took the glasses from the boys.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:13 am

Melantha threw her outfit at Jim's face as she took the drink from his hands "That makes.... seven!" she twirled feeling the buzz coming.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:16 am

" Funny story... This is just a one time thing." Rapunzel said as she took the drink Flynn was holding. " Celebrating.. That's all I am doing!" She grinned as she was drinking her fourth. Rapunzel looked at Mel and began to laugh.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:17 am

Jim pulled the costume from his face, "Ok then. I think seven is enough don't you?" Jim said, reaching his hand out for her glass. "Rapunzel.. how much have you drank?" Flynn looked at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 am

"Noo Mine." she said quickly finishing her 8th glass "Mr. Old and grumpy." Mel took Rapunzel's hand "dance with me." she laughed. Once again Mel was her playful self when she was drunk.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:22 am

" Umm.. This is my fourth!" She exclaimed. " Why?" she asked as she finished her fourth. " You know.. your eyes are really pretty. Right?" Mel grabbed Rapunzel's hand. "dance with me." she laughed " But I don't wanna dance!" Rapunzel whined.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 am

"well you never drank before so at least try silly." she bit her lip looking at Jim "Okay I'll dance by myself then." she hugged Rapunzel.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:25 am

Jim rolled his eyes, "Why do I always get called that?" he looked at Flynn and they both crossed their arms. "JIM!" someone shouted, Jim turned his head to see Kayley waving and walking up to the two boys. "Shit! Hide me!" he yelled, hiding behind Flynn. "Who is that?" he raised an eyebrow at Jim, "she's my stalker, literally." Jim said. Kayley walked up to Flynn, "Jim I know you're there!" she grinned and looked up at Flynn. "Hi I'm Kayley!" she smiled and batted her eyelashes at Flynn. Before Flynn could open his mouth, Kayley peeked her head behind him to look at Jim, "stop hiding from me! I won't bite... hard" she laughed and grabbed his hand.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:31 am

Rapunzel pulled away from the hug and chugged her fifth cup. She grabbed a sixth cup and walk over to Flynn. " You want?" She asked him as she reached out the cup. She noticed a girl that Jim looked like he was hiding from her. She raised her eyebrow. "Whoa! Whoa! ...Whoa..what's happening here?" She looked at Flynn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:32 am

Mel got done with her 12th glass, twirling around she bumped into the wall. Drunk and dizzy she thought she was seeing Kayley with Jim "Huh?" she blinked then shrugged her shoulders. "I just be seeing things."

(( hay i got a twisted plan XD but wanna see what you guys think?))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:38 am

(Whats the plan? Surprised)

"Her names Kayley apparently. And she's supposedly Jim's stalker," he laughed and watched Jim being chased.
    Kayley chased Jim around the dining hall, "what do you want!?" "YOU SILLY!" she laughed, chasing him. He turned to look at Kayley and turned his head back accidentally running into Mel, making them both fall onto the ground. Kayley jumped onto Jim hugging him tightly, "CAUGHT YOU!" she grinned. "Get off of me!" he frowned, "Mel are you alright?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:41 am

" Oh.. That is bad..right?" Rapunzel asked as she began to get a little drunk from drinking her sixth cup. She looked at Flynn. " Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She asked as she leaned against him.

( What is it?!)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 am

Flynn laughed, "I believe you have" he grinned and put an arm around her. "You can always just tell me again though" he winked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:48 am

(well i keep thinking of another twist to this. Maybe like Mel's father made a deal with the devil cause his wife was going to die burning child birth. and he gave him something to help her out *The crimson flower* but if she ends up having twins not only would one of them be sacrificed but one of them is his kid thanks to the flower? Idk it popped in my head when i was watching xena xD)

Mel was dancing around having fun not noticing that Jim was being chased by the crazy lady from before (xD) and his head hit her's causing them to fall over. Mel being drunk was laughing like an idiot at first but held her head "Ouuuccchh."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 am

" I love you this much!" She said as she held her arms out wide. " No wait.. what was I talking about?" She looked at him and pulled away as she went to get her seven cup. " You sure you don't want some!?" she screamed.

( Sounds good to me! But who will be his kid thanks to the flower Mel or Ariel?)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:52 am

(Interesting... but who'd be his daughter? o.o)

Flynn laughed and then watched her go to get another cup, "Don't you think hats enough? You're going to have a massive hangover" he grimaced, thinking he'd have to look after her.
    Jim shoved Kayley off of him and stood up, helping Mel up. "Jimmy! You're so-" she began and then eyed him up and down, "you look so handsome" she smiled and grabbed his hand, "dance with me!" "NO!" Jim yelled, letting go of her hand.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:58 am

" This is my last I promise!" She quickly drank her seventh and ran back to Flynn,but on the way she accidentally tripped over making her fall. " Ouch! Ok that hurt!" She yelled as she touched her head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:58 pm