Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 6 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 12:49 am

" Yeah! I am with you on that!" looking at Jim and Flynn she rolled her eyes. She got up. " You two better help or else we are bringing you two down with us!" She gave them a grin. Then she grabbed Flynn by his collar pulling him closer to her
    " Then maybe you will get a reward after." She said whispering into his ear with a smile.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 6 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 12:58 am

Jim laughed as Rapunzel bribed Flynn into helping them clean up. He walked over to the bench and grabbed a purple plum, taking a bite out of it, he jumped and sat on top of the bench, watching the three clean up.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 1:05 am

"Enjoying your food!?" Rapunzel asked Jim with a frown while she was mopping." I will get you back for this.." She said with a smirk.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 1:06 am

Melody looked at Jim then rolled her eyes as she got up taking and cleaned the counters not seeing the butter on the floor Mel slipped falling backwards as the bucket flew in the air landing on her head, soaked in water. "Oh kill me.." she mumbled slowly lifting up the bucket.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 1:10 am

Jim glared jokingly at Rapunzel and then burst out laughing when the bucket landed on Mel's head. Flynn buried his head as he laughed. "alright there Mel?" Jim chuckled, taking another bite of the plum.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 1:12 am

" Ouch! Well .. Look at the bright side at least your clean now! " She said bursting out laughing as she helped Mel up back on her feet.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 am

"Oh what's it to ya!" she snapped taking the bucket off her head as she stayed on the floor cleaning up the butter so no one ells could slip. She felt embarrassed already and Jim was just making it worse by laughing at her and now Rapunzel? She didn't mind Rapunzel picking on her cause she helped with the mess.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 1:24 am

" But seriously.. Are you alright?" She asked because she looked frustrated and embarrassed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 am

Mel nodded and smiled at Rapunzel "yeah lets just get this cleaned up so we can both take a bath." she sighed taking up she picked up the flower bag, egg shells, etc and threw them in the trash.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 1:36 am

Mel, Rapunzel,and Flynn cleaned up the rest of the mess that was left. " Finally! we are done!" She sighed. " Now, time to get ourselves cleaned up! We look crappy!" she said while laughing. " Ohh! Jim I promise you will regret this day for not helping us. And when I promise something I never ever break that promise!" Jim looked at her and rolled his eyes. "EVER." she said with an evil smirk.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 am

"Might as well not even promising that, remember he still has a hurt head." she said walking passed him going towards the bathroom "I CALL SHOTS!!" she yelled as her and Rapunzel raced towards the bathroom shoving each other out of the way "I called it first." Mel said, making it first into the bathroom "ha! I win!" she shut the door then ran herself a hot bath
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 1:49 am

"Might as well not even promising that, remember he still has a hurt head." she said "I wasn't gonna hurt him now! Later when he ...recovers." she said staring back at Jim.
    "I called it first." Mel said, making it first into the bathroom "ha! I win!" she shut the door then ran herself a hot bath
    Aww! You may have won this time Mel,but next time I will get you! " she said laughing. " She sat on the stairs with Flynn as she was waiting for Mel to get out of the bathroom.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 2:09 am

Mel washed her hair and body getting the smell out. Soaking in the tub she closed her eyes thinking.. after 15 mints Mel got out wrapping a towel around her walking out of the bathroom "Your turn Rapunzel." she said walking to Jim's room
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 4:22 am

Jim took off his dirty top, covered in flour, walked over to his chest of drawers and put on a clean shirt. He heard Mel walking in, "finally tired of your little food fight?" he teased and grinned. "You're lucky mum didn't walk in" he chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 4:33 am

Mel still had the towel around her as she laughed "Rapunzel started it." she said walking over towards the bed "I know no telling what your mum might say or do.. or worse.. your papa." she rubbed her head "Now be a good boyfriend and lead me one of your shirts to put on please."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 am

He smirked and grabbed another shirt out, throwing it for her to catch. "I honestly think Dad would have joined in, mum on the other hand... she'd probably get stressed." he sighed, and sat on the bed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 4:40 am

Mel catch the shirt "I'm still going to hurt you for laughing at me.' she said, loosing her grip on the towel she put Jim's shirt on. Mel got on the bed as clawing over to Jim "so how about tomorrow if your feeling better we go on our date?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 4:45 am

He laughed, "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you." he winked. "So how about tomorrow if your feeling better we go on our date?" she asked, "Yeah" he smiled, "Its actually feeling a lot better," he rubbed his head.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 4:47 am

Mel sat on his lap unwrapping his head to see "Looks likes it's healing up." she said gently touching it "does that hurt?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 5:02 am

He flinched a bit as she gently touched his wound, "Nothing I can't handle" he smirked. "Does it look bad?" he grimaced.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 5:04 am

"Jim.. Stop trying to be mr. hero all the time." she said then peeked his nose.
    "Does it look bad?" he grimaced
    "Yeah it still does.. not as bad but still bad. Want me to get your mother?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 5:06 am

"I do what I want" he chuckled. "Yeah it still does.. not as bad but still bad. Want me to get your mother?" "NO! She'll just make a big deal out of it." he frowned. "You can be my nurse" he smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 5:10 am

"Awee really you do what you want... Then i can't marry you, we will be fighting like what Rapunzel and i where doing." she rubbed her nose against his then he begged her not to tell his mom.
    "You can be my nurse" he smirked
    "But Jim.. I don't want to mess something up but I.. I'll try if you really, really, Really don't want me to get your mother."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 5:13 am

He chuckled, "Mel Hawkins" he nudged her. "We can worry about that when the time comes" he smirked.
    He rolled his eyes, "All you have to do is put some cleaning-alcohol stuff on it and bandage it, how hard could it be?" he asked her. He grinned and poked her stomach.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 5:20 am

Mel Hawkins, she liked it sound of that better than her real last name. "But what if I want that time to be soon?" she asked, Yes she was safe if she stays in the kingdom but she needed to go find her sister.
    "All you have to do is put some cleaning-alcohol stuff on it and bandage it, how hard could it be?"
    "Look i don't know what I'm doing so stop being mean or i will go get your mother." she said poking him in the ribs then got off him walking out of the room and quickly got some stuff before his parents could see her in just Jim's shirt.
    "Where is it?" she said going thew the cabinets "here." she got the stuff and ran upstairs and into Jim's room. "I'm lucky they didn't see me." she mumbled.
    Mel walked back over towards Jim sitting on his lap. Putting some of the cleaning-alcohol onto the cloth and pressing it against the wound.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm