Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 7 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 5:23 am

"But what if I want that time to be soon?" she asked Jim's jaw fell open, "you want to get married soon?" he was shocked, marry so young? (XD its like all the disney princesses) As she pressed the alcohol against his wound he winced raising his hands up, it stung a little. He dropped his arms, holding her waist.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 7 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 5:27 am

(tch yeah xD tell me about it lol. O.o well Rapunzel's 18 but still young but ariel was like what 16!!!!!!! and who knows how old she was when melody was born :/)

Mel looked down "Well um.. maybe.. you keep forgetting what i am." she said, rubbing the cloth on his wound. Big baby she thought. Mel got all the blood off then wrapped his head
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 5:43 am

(XDD probably like 17 haha)

"What are you exactly?" he laughed and poked her. Why does she want to get married so soon? he thought, its not like we're in a rush.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 5:46 am

"Jim no playing around you know I'm meant to be sacrificed.' she said quietly taking a hold of Jim's hands

((disney is very bad xD))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 5:52 am

His face fell, "don't... say that." he held her hands in his. "Things can change" he looked down at their hands. He had completely forgotten about the sacrifices, he'd got so caught up in their relationship and protecting her that he forgot what they were actually meant to be doing.

(very bad XDD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 5:59 am

(to think they teach us little girls xDD haha)

"How.. Alright." she said, not knowing if things could changed, Mel didn't know how much longer she could take running from 'him'. Feeling him holding her hands she rest her forehead against his.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 6:03 am

(XD I can't believe I didn't pick up on half those things when I was younger!)

"I love you..." Jim whispered, as she rested her forehead against his. "You know... it's going to be weird when I see your sister" he chuckled, "two of you," he said, trying to uplift the mood.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 6:06 am

(i know same here o.o)

"I love you too." she whispered back. "You know... it's going to be weird when I see your sister" "Don't be getting any bright idea's Jim, she may look like me but we are different people."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 6:18 am

He laughed, "don't worry, you're probably the better looking one" he teased and then kissed her. "So, miss nurse, is my head going to be ok?" he grinned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 6:21 am

"Am i going to worry about you leaving me for my twin?" she asked then kissed him back. "So, miss nurse, is my head going to be ok?" he grinned "hmm.." Mel smirked pushing Jim down as she ran her hands up his chest slowly kissing up his neck, his chin, nose, and lips "Maybe."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 6:23 am

He laughed, "No.. what kind of guy do you think I am?"
    "hmm.." Mel smirked pushing Jim down as she ran her hands up his chest slowly kissing up his neck, his chin, nose, and lips "Maybe." He breathed out slowly, "I should get injured more often" he smirked, and kissed her deeply, putting his hand through her hair.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 6:28 am

"I should get injured more often" he smirked
    "You just want me to take care of you." she smirked back and kisses him back deeply "what's is it with you touching my hair." she said between kisses
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 6:29 am

"Your hair feels nice" he smirked, "whats it to ya?" he chuckled, "I won't touch your hair then" he poked out his tongue.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 6:33 am

"whats it to ya?"
    Mel rolled her eyes "haha, very funny James." she said, poking his ribs.
    "Noo I like it when you do that." she pouted "Fine, I won't sleep with you."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 6:42 am

He poked her lips, "No!" Jim shouted, "Sleep with me? Like as in sex?" he grinned. "Why not?" he pouted this time.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 6:50 am

"Yes as in sex cause your picking on me.' she said then kissed his cheek getting off him. Mel stood up stretching her arms.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 6:52 am

As she got up he frowned, "but I want to..." he grabbed her arm and yanked her on top of him, "please" he smiled. "I'll beg if I have to" he grinned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 6:57 am

"but I want to... he said Mel was yanked back on top of Jim as he smiled at her. "I'll beg if I have to" Jim begging now this Mel had to see "No, I'm tired." she faked yawned
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 7:10 am

His brow furrowed, "I'll do anything you want" he smirked, "please" he kissed her and then down her neck.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 7:14 am

"anything?" she smirked, but no that wasn't going to work she wanted Jim to beg. She kisses his back and bit her lip when he kissed down to her neck "No, no not going to work."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 7:18 am

He rolled his eyes and groaned, "then what will work? If I say pretty please?" he smirked, he rolled on top of her and kissed down her body, his hands reaching under her top. He grinned and raised an eyebrow, "so?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 7:21 am

Mel giggled that Jim was getting frustrated "Oh now it's pretty please." she teased, Mel was to busy enjoying this, her body tented up from his lips and hands "No." she smiled "But it's a start."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 7:25 am

He pouted, what would work? "So... not even if I took my shirt off?" he grinned (;D) as he quickly chucked his shirt on the ground. "I could try Flynn's smolder... but I didn't take you as the type to like that sort of thing" he smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 7:32 am

"So... not even if I took my shirt off?" she raised her eyebrow at him, then smirked kissing up his chest, slowly up his neck, then kisses him on the lips deeply. Rubbing her hands over his chest she pulled away "I could try Flynn's smolder... but I didn't take you as the type to like that sort of thing" slowly breathing she spoke "Do the smolder and I'll never speak to you." she smirked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 am

He laughed, "changed your mind? otherwise all this begging will just make me tired." he grinned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:10 pm