Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close Empty Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 am

Melantha held onto Jim's arm as they walked to Rapunzel's home town, why she asked if they could go she'll never know but it seemed that Rapunzel was dieing to go. "How much longer it's been over six days since we left my mom's." Mel cried as her feet hurt from walking and morph was on Jim's shoulder "You Two timing whore morph, i took care of you longer than jim." she teased then laid her head on Jim's shoulder.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:10 am

Jim smirked, "it must be my good looks" he winked at Morph and then grinned, putting an arm around Mel's shoulder. Flynn held Rapunzel's hand, "how much longer?" he asked her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 5:12 am

" Poor babies can't handle the pain of walking!" Rapunzel teased Mel and Flynn.
    " Besides, It's not that far from where we are. Just around the corner and across a bridge."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 am

Flynn and Jim breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, because any longer and you'd have to carry me!" Flynn teased.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:14 am

"Good looks? What good looks all i see is a smart ass teenager with a anger problem." she grinned up at Jim as he out his arm around her shoulder "Oh and likes to get into fights." she flicked his nose "hey ive been walking for over four months, i can be a baby if i want to princess." she stuck her tongue out,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:15 am

"I think you're looking in a mirror" Jim grinned and poked her side. "You guys are actually pretty similar... I never noticed that before" Flynn laughed. "That's probably why you fought when you first met" he smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:21 am

Mel jumped on Jim's back wrapping her legs around his waist then gave Flynn the finger before slowly breathing on Jim's next holding on tightly so he can't pull her off "if you carry me I'll give you the most amazing night." she whispered
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 am

"Good, because any longer and you'd have to carry me!" Flynn teased.
    " Or I could just leave you here alone." she teased as she gave him a kiss.
    "You guys are actually pretty similar... I never noticed that before" Flynn laughed. "That's probably why you fought when you first met" he smirked.
    " What is up with our first meetings being so violent?!" she laughed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 am

Jim rolled his eyes, "that's so unfair. Bribing me with that. Deal" he grinned, and put his hands under her legs.

Flynn grinned at Rapunzel, "and look where we are now" he smiled at her and put an arm around her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 am

"But it's a deal you can't say no to...Unless you don't want me?" she nibbled on his ear then down to his neck.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:32 am

"Do you really think I would say no?" he grinned and kissed her nose.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 am

She blushed looking down at the floor. " Still, I must have sounded so evil back there! And you weren't exactly prince charming leaving with a bunch of ruffians." She said looking back up at Flynn with one eyebrow raised.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:34 am

"I didn't even know those guys" Flynn chuckled, "I was just glad they didn't recognise me" he grinned and poked her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:36 am

"Do you really think I would say no?" he grinned and kissed her nose "hmm... no." she laughed then looked up seeing the town close
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 5:38 am

She laughed." So you did all that just so you could look like a tough guy? They didn't recognize you until the end." she said. " Leaving me with a bunch of guys you didn't even know.. soo romantic." she teased.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:40 am

"Hey! I may have thought you were hot, but that didn't mean I was going to let you kick my ass!" Flynn grinned, "besides, I obviously wouldn't do that now" he smiled at her and kissed her forehead.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:44 am

Mel fell asleep on Jim's back from Rapunzel and Flynn's talking (xD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:45 am

"Geez guys, way to make Mel fall asleep!" Jim grinned, "You two and your boring conversations" he winked and laughed when he heard Mel's muffled snores.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 am

" You were such a coward ! You couldn't take me one on one!" She gave him a playful push." I can still kick your ass though..." she said trying to sound cocky and grinned at him.

"Geez guys, way to make Mel fall asleep!" Jim grinned, "You two and your boring conversations"

" Shut up Jim!" She smiled." I can beat your ass also!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 am

"Only one who kicks Jim's ass is me.." Mel mumbled not wanting to wake up, her stomach started growling "How much longer..."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 am

Jim chuckled and raised his fists, punching the air playfully.
    "Whatever you say, BLONDIE," Flynn laughed and winked at her. "And besides, you had a frying pan, they do some serious damage" he looked at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:54 am

Mel fell off Jim's back as her head hit the ground "Ouch.." she said laying there rubbing her head. Standing up slowly she started walking,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:55 am

"Holy shit! Mel, I'm so sorry, are you ok?" Jim rushed down to help Mel up. He looked at her head, "your not bleeding, crap. Sorry" he said frowning.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 5:56 am

She laughed when she saw Jim punching the air playfully " Bring it on! " She said smiling.
    "Whatever you say, BLONDIE," Flynn laughed and winked at her. "And besides, you had a frying pan, they do some serious damage" he looked at her.
    " Don't call me blondie ever again or else.." she said as she gently punched his arm. " Yeah! I never thought a frying pan could be so useful as a weapon!"

"How much longer..."
    Rapunzel stopped and stared at her kingdom." We just have to cross the bridge." she took a deep breath and kept walking holding on to Flynn's hand tightly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 5:57 am

Flynn chuckled, "who knew right?", he stopped as she came to a halt at the beginning of the bridge. He held her hand and smiled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:21 am