Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 21 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 am

He clutched his side, groaning in pain. "No! Look at me! Stay with me Flynn!" she said. He looked up at her, his face sad. "I'm sorry... I tried" he sighed.

(aw ok Sad Night! <3)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 21 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm

O.O'' i don't know what to say or put down.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:55 pm

( lol XD )

She rested her head on his. " I can't let you go.." she said as one of her tears landed on his cheek. " I love you.." she wept as she held him. " Rapunzel!" her mom screamed." Get away from him!" she grabbed Rapunzel arm tightly and pulled. Rapunzel looked at her mom and noticed something was different about her." Your not my mother.." she mumbled. " Speak up Rapunzel! You know how I hated the mumbling!" Rapunzel mom's screamed. " YOU aren't the actually queen! I can't feel my mother's love when I am around you!" Rapunzel screamed."Did I mumble mother? Or should I even call you that?" Rapunzel's 'mom' stood there speechless and forced a laugh" Do you even hear yourself?Why would you ask such a ridiculous question!?" Rapunzel glared at the woman who is supposedly her mom.She turned around and saw that the guards were taking Flynn. Something inside of her just snapped." NO!" she screamed with anger." Your not gonna leave me like this!" she ran and began to fight with the guards. She used her hair as a weapon since she didn't have her frying pan. Making her dress have blood on it ,but she didn't care because all she wanted was to be in Flynn's arms again. " Don't you ever touch him!" She demanded as she was throwing her punches at the guards.
    ----
    Rampion appear to Mel as she was running towards the castle."Hey you!" Rampion whispered to Mel." I need your help to get my mother out of hell.. 'he' has my real mum and replaced with a heartless bitch!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 pm

(everyone went to wedding HELL! ) xD

Melantha looked at Rampion as she nodded "I'll do all i can to help." she said taking her hands, Mel was able to leave the world of the living and to the underworld. Her body remind there as it fell on the ground, and her soul went with Rampion. "Don't worry I'll get both of you guys out of here." she said making a promise, as she ran off to find Elizabeth. Entering 'his' room she spot the queen inside some ice coffin "NO!" she ran over towards her trying to figure out how to opened it. "Damn!" she looked at the orb, picking it up she started smashing the ice. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he yelled grabbing Mel throwing her away from the queen. "Let her go now damn it! Her and Rampion." she yelled then thought about that deal she should have made if she didn't stop Jim. "If i give up my soul in return you give back the Queen and Rampion." she said "Hmm.." he grinned liking the idea "But how do i know you won't.. run away.." "I promise i wont.." he snapped his fingers. a contract and this time a knife appeared? "What's with the knife?" Mel asked "Give me your hand, This one is a bit different from the others.. once your blood spills on the paper your life is in the palm of my hands. So if you even try thinking about taking off I could kill you without even blinking."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Rampion looked at Mel and gave her a light slap in the face." Are you fucking kidding me?! Mel this is not what I meant by helping!" Rampion screamed." I have known Rapunzel.. all my life and I know she would be heart broken if something happened to you.. Forgot about my dumbass. Stop trying to bring me back!" she grabbed Mel's hand. " Stop making these foolish deals.. you should know better by now that these deals bring nothing but even more chaos.. Think about that guy you love.. Trust me it's just not worth it. There has to be another way to safe my mother." Rampion glared at Rasputin. " And you! Get fucking laid already! You no life son a bitch!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:03 pm

"Hey I got this, don't worry about it." she winked at her as Mel had an idea. "You shut up girl, if the lady wants to make a deal she will!" he yelled at her then looked back at Mel "so do we have a deal." "Bring her back and let go of the queen first or the deal if off." she said crossing her arms. He snapped his figers as Elisabeth was free and Rampion was no longer a ghost "there." he said as Mel took the knife about to cut herself but threw it at the orb knowing that was a sorce of his life. He fell on his knees weak to move "GO NOW!" Mel yelled grabbing their hands as she ran thew the portal. Once they got out pf there they saw Rapunzel being braged by Philip.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Rampion saw Rapunzel being grabbed by Philip." Damn! A lot of shit happens without the real queen huh?" she said as she looked at Mel. Elizabeth looked at Rampion." No cursing young lady!" she then turned around because she heard her daughter. "Let go of me!" Rapunzel yelled as she threw herself at the ground making it harder for him to pull."Rapunzel!" Elizabeth yelled as she ran to give her a hug,but Rampion stopped her. "Mum.. I suggest you call the guards before you go over there to hug her." Rampion said as she glared at Philip. " What? Why?" Elizabeth looked at Rampion and Mel confused " What happened while I was out?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 pm

"yeah well me about it..' she said rubbing her forehead, then her eyes widen seeing Rapunzel got hurt "damn it where is.. no Flynn, Jim!" she saw he was being taken away along with Jim. Turning her head looking at the queen "Long story short." she pointed at the fake queen
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:00 pm

When Mel pointed at the fake queen Elizabeth gasped." T-That's me!" she stuttered. "No shit!" Rampion replied with attitude. Elizabeth rolled her eyes " I will deal with you later." she pointed at Rampion " But for now go help your sister! While I will deal with these guards." She glared at the guards while walking up to them." Excuse me! Why are you locking up these two boys and why are you taking orders from this imposture!?" she screamed at one of the guards while pointing at the fake queen. Rampion looked at Mel " Well.. Let's go kick some ass!" Rampion said while grabbing her arm and running towards Philip.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Mel giggled at the two of them before Elizabeth went to help out Flynn and Jim." Well.. Let's go kick some ass!" Rampion said Oh well yes no one messes with Rapunzel." she said as she took her hand running towards Philip. Mel threw the first punched followed at Rampion going all medieval (xD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Rapunzel looked at Mel and Rampion kicking Philips ass medieval style ( XD ). She couldn't believe what she was seeing." Rampion?" she whispered to herself as she rubbed her eyes. " It's feels good to come back and kick someone's ass that deserves it!!" Rampion exclaimed. Rapunzel slowly got up off the floor. " Is that really you Rampion?" she questioned as she got closer to her. " No.." she answered sarcastically." Of course! Who else looks exactly like you?!" Rampion laughed. Rapunzel pulled her sister giving her a huge hug. " Stop being all lovey dovey!" Her sister told Rapunzel playfully. Rapunzel pulled away with tears in her eyes and looked at Mel. " Thank you.." she said as she hugged Mel. They all turned around when they heard a punch. " Mom!...Wait I can't really tell who is who." Rampion said looking at Mel and Rapunzel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Mel knelled down after Rampion kicked him in the face "awe pretty boy is no longer pretty." she grinned before standing back up kicking him once again. " Is that really you Rampion?" she questioned as she got closer to her. " No.." she answered sarcastically." Of course! Who else looks exactly like you?!" Rampion laughed Mel turned around smiled seeing how happy Rapunzel was as she looked at her with tears in her eyes." Thank you.." she said as she hugged Mel "Anything to make you happy Rapunzel.." she said hugging her back. They all turned around when they heard a punch. " Mom!...Wait I can't really tell who is who." Rampion said looking at Mel and Rapunzel. "well only the real Elizabeth would know something about you that the other one doesn't know." mel said
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 pm

"That is true.. but I can't just go in between them and start asking them questions. So I don't know who the hell to help!" Rampion said looking at Mel. Rapunzel looked at both of the moms ( XD ) fighting. " Unless.." Rapunzel grabbed Rampion holding a rock to Rampion's neck. "You evil genius!" Rampion grinned. Rapunzel turned to look at Mel. " Don't worry." she whispered to her. " Alright! I have had enough of this! I will kill my sister if you two don't stop this!" Rapunzel screamed. Elizabeth looked at Rapunzel in shock. The other woman looked at Rapunzel. " Go ahead!" she said then covered her mouth quickly as she noticed that she blew her cover. Rapunzel grinned. " Got you!" Rampion said as Rapunzel let go of her. " Guards arrest this fraud!" Rampion yelled pointing at the woman . The woman grinned and threw something on the floor creating a a cloud of smoke and vanished. The guards were confused on what had just happened. Elizabeth sighed with relief and ran to hug her two girls. " Look at all of you covered with blood! And Rapunzel why are you in a wedding dress covered with blood?" Elizabeth asked. " Long story mum." Rapunzel sighed. Elizabeth turned to the guards telling them to let the two boys go and they did.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Mel blinked at the two as Rapunzel said she'll kill her own sister. Elizabeth looked at Rapunzel in shock. The other woman looked at Rapunzel. " Go ahead!" she said then covered her mouth quickly as she noticed that she blew her cover Mel smirked at their plan. As the guards went to get the other woman but she grinned and threw something on the floor creating a a cloud of smoke and vanished. The guards were confused on what had just happened.. She watched as Elizabeth held her daughters, frowning she was thinking of her sister

(still need someone to play as her >.>)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Rapunzel was excited to see Flynn and Jim as the guards went to go get them .She turned to look at Mel and noticed her sad expression. She walked over to her." Are you alright?" Rapunzel said putting her hand on her shoulder " You should be happy.. we won this battle." Mel was still frowning. " You know you can tell me anything." Rapunzel smiled.

( Seriously? -.- So the girl that first wanted her said no?)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:20 pm

(yup)

"Just.." she sighed "Thinking of my sister.." she said pulling a strand of her hair away from her face as she looked at Rapunzel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:29 pm

( Aww! D: )

" We will find her Mel.. we just have to keep looking." Rapunzel said while looking at the ground." Now, I owe you a lot for bringing back my sister.. That means I will do whatever I can to find your sister." Rapunzel smiled " Thank you.. again" she said as she looked at her sister and her mom. Rampion walked over to where Mel and Rapunzel were. " Hey guys! Really feels nice to actually touch! Which reminds me! Thank you so much Mel!" She exclaimed. Rapunzel looked at Rampion " Sorry if my sister said something that offended you. She is very blunt." Rapunzel said to Mel while laughing. Rampion looked at Mel " I never offended you! Right?" she asked unsure.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:47 pm

"I know but I feel like i'll never get to see her.." she said whipping her teary eyes before sighing once again. " Now, I owe you a lot for bringing back my sister.. That means I will do whatever I can to find your sister." Rapunzel smiled " Thank you.. again" "No problem.. I wanted to see you happy Rapunzel." she smiled. Mel laughed a little "I don't think 'he' doesn't like that i tricked him at his own game." she laughed some more. Mel looked at Rampion and smiled "your welcome." she winked at her " Sorry if my sister said something that offended you. She is very blunt." Rapunzel said to Mel while laughing. Rampion looked at Mel " I never offended you! Right?" she asked unsure. "Um no but in a alternate world if you call it. Before Flynn and I went back and stopped Jim from punching a guard and kinda killing me. I meet you and 'he' had you think Rapunzel didn't want to save you and you blamed me. bla bla bla when i got you to see that your sister loves you, bla bla bla." she laughed
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm

"I know but I feel like i'll never get to see her.." she said whipping her teary eyes before sighing once again. " I felt like I was never gonna see Rampion, but I was wrong. She is here with me, so don't up hope!" she said as she patted her back. "Um no but in a alternate world if you call it. Before Flynn and I went back and stopped Jim from punching a guard and kinda killing me. I meet you and 'he' had you think Rapunzel didn't want to save you and you blamed me. bla bla bla when i got you to see that your sister loves you, bla bla bla." she laughed Rampion grew red of embarrassment. " Shut up! It's not my fault I thought my ugly ass sister abandoned me!" She looked at Rapunzel. " Excuse me! Who are you calling ugly?" Rapunzel said as she put her hand on her hip. " You look exactly like me!" Rampion laughed and said. " Kind of! I have BLUE eyes and BROWN short hair." Rapunzel rolled her eyes and laughed. " Well I am sorry for Rampion being a dumb ass back there." Rapunzel said looking at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:12 pm

" I felt like I was never gonna see Rampion, but I was wrong. She is here with me, so don't up hope!" she said as she patted her back "Okay i wont.. thanks Rapunzel." she smiled. Rampion grew red of embarrassment. " Shut up! It's not my fault I thought my ugly ass sister abandoned me!" She looked at Rapunzel. " Excuse me! Who are you calling ugly?" Rapunzel said as she put her hand on her hip. " You look exactly like me!" Rampion laughed and said. Melantha covered her mouth trying her best NOT to bust out laughing at the two for already fighting like twins always do.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Rapunzel turned to look at Mel. " I wonder what is taking the guards soo long to bring them out.." She said impatiently. Rampion looked at Rapunzel " Chill it's only been a couple minutes.. I see both of got yourselves keepers." she said playfully.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:26 pm

(Whoa o.o a lot has happened XD)

Two guards had to carry Flynn out, his injury had turned out a lot worse than originally hoped. "Flynn? Buddy stay with me, you're gonna be ok!" Jim shouted, panicking. Flynn groaned, "I-I can't..." he started, his eyes began to blur. The guards brought the two boys out, placing Flynn on the ground, he coughed slightly, his eyes slowly closing. "Flynn? Flynn! You can't leave!" Jim cried, shaking his arm.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Mel giggles at Rampion's comment "Flynn? Flynn! You can't leave!" Jim cried she turned around running over towards Jim "Flynn." she tapped his face No, no no no no this can't be happening
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:35 pm

( I know right! XD )

Rapunzel saw the guards coming back with Flynn and Jim. She stood up quickly but noticed that they placed Flynn on the ground. She rushed to Flynn side. " Flynn?" she cried as she noticed that he wasn't responding. "No!" she gasped. " You can't leave me after all we have been through." She rapped her hair around his injury. " It's worth a try." She began to sing. When she finished she looked at him and noticed that he wasn't responding. She turned her head and began to cry.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:38 pm

He saw Rapunzel run towards him as he took his last breath, his eyes closing. His hand fell from Jim's, "Flynn?" tears streamed down Jim's face. Jim watched as Rapunzel wrapped her hair around his wound, she sang to him, they all moved closer, to see if he would awaken again. But nothing happened.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 am