Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 17 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:40 am

"If something bad happens... What are you going to do? You're too exhausted from the beach. If something bad happens you just have to run, ok?" jim said looking at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 17 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:46 am

"But-" "No but's Mel i don't wanna loose you." she pouted why did she have to be so exhausted "Fine, i'm not going to try fighting with you it's pointless you always win." she said.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:50 am

Jim grinned, "I always win!" he looked at her, "everything will be ok" he sighed as he sat against the wall, he pulled her next to him ad they sat together waiting.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:03 am

"Not always." she punch his shoulder playfully. Sitting on Jim's lap she pressed her ear to the door
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:17 am

He grinned and kissed her chin. (I don't know how to continue without Rapunzel XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:35 am

same here o.o
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:38 am

XD so we just wait for her to come on?? haha
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:39 am

I'm guessing so XD
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:26 am

As Flynn woke her up she sat up and began to rub her eyes. She looked over at Flynn."Fl-" she was about to scream until he covered her mouth. "Shhh" he whispered, trying not to be heard by Philip. Rapunzel nodded but she was so happy to see him she jumped on giving him a hug.As she pulled away she looked out the window of the castle " I can't leave Flynn" she whispered as tears began to grow in her eyes.She turned around looking into Flynn's eyes." I have to stay in this castle until this thing gets resolved." she whispered as she touched his cheek gently.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:28 am

"You have to leave, he'll hurt you" Flynn grew sad. "I won't let him touch you" he held her hands. "We can return later, just please lets leave..." he begged her. He couldn't bear the thought of her with another man.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:35 am

" Touch me? It's not like I was gonna have sex with him." she whispered."We can return later, just please lets leave..." he begged She looked at him."Where will we even be going?" she asked." Everyone in town will be after us once they find out about me running away on the marriage." She hugged Flynn as tight as she can. "I can't live without you!" she whispered as more tears began to fall down from her face.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 am

" Touch me? It's not like I was gonna have sex with him." she whispered, Flynn looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "He thinks otherwise" he mumbled. He sighed, "I won't let you marry him! Please, don't leave me" he looked away, his eyes watering.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 am

"He thinks otherwise" he mumbled She looked at the bathroom door."You mean...Ewww!" she whispered with disgust. She grabbed his hand." It's not like I want to marry him Flynn... All I want to do is be with you but it seems like everyone is against us...Where will we even be going?" she looked at him as his eyes got watery while his face was turned trying to hide it."Flynn..Don't cry it would just make me feel worse...I-I have never seen you like this.." she said as wrapped her arms around his neck.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:51 am

"I don't know! Somewhere secluded... somewhere by ourselves." He sighed and looked in her eyes. "The longer we talk about this, the sooner he'll come out" Flynn panicked, "What do you want to do? Because I don't want to watch you be with someone else" he looked at the ground.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:55 am

Rapunzel heard the door opening." Let's go!" she said as she grabbed Flynn's hand and began to run. " I don't know where to I going!" she told Flynn as they ran out of the castle. Once they made it into a deserted forest. She began breathing hard from the tiredness and wrapped her arms around Flynn, got on top of him,and kissed him passionately." I love you so much!" she said in between the kiss.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:00 am

As soon as they reached the forest, Rapunzel threw herself onto Flynn kissing him passionately. "I love you too" he whispered, running his hands through her hair. He had to pull away for breath before she pulled him back. After ten minutes a siren was heard, the two of them jumped and Flynn pulled her behind a tree. "Do you think they're looking for us?" he whispered, if they found them, he'd probably be hanged.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:06 am

" Most likely." she said worried. " Flynn if they find us..you run! I can't let them hurt no matter what!" she turned around looking at the castle,and back at Flynn. She got closer to Flynn and bit his neck making him have hickey."This may be the last time we will be together.Don't forget that I will always love you." she said. That is why she gave him a hickey, so he wouldn't forget her.She began to cry.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:11 am

He flinched when she bit his neck. "No... I can't run, not without you" he yelled. He looked at her with sad eyes as she began to cry, he caressed her face, "hey... they haven't found us yet" he pushed her hair back and kissed her. They heard footsteps come closer, "I love you" Flynn said quickly and pushed Rapunzel into the bushes nearby. Before he could hide they saw him, "we found him!" one of the guards yelled, Flynn put his hands up, as they handcuffed him and started to push him towards the castle.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:18 am

" No! Flynn!" she screamed with a lot of tears coming down her face.She covered her mouth as soon as she heard how loud she was. The guards looked behind the bush and grabbed her. " Where do you think your going princess?" one of the guards smirked as he grabbed her arm pulling her. " Please let him go!" she told the guard but he didn't listen to her. " I will do anything.." she whispered to herself as she noticed that they weren't paying attention to her.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:21 am

"No! Rapunzel! Please let her go! It was me, I kidnapped her" he yelled. "I don't think so, she has a marriage proposal to attend to. Prince Philip has arranged a dinner for the two" the guard smirked. Flynn looked at Rapunzel in defeat. "As for you," the guard grabbed the scuff of his shirt, "you're going to be in prison for a looonnnng time, that is, until we decide your death sentence for capturing the princess" the guard grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:27 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn." I love you.." she whispered. The guard took her to Philip was waiting for her. " Rapunzel.. Why would you do that to your husband?" he said as he looked at Rapunzel with a frown. "Your not the one I love!" she screamed. Philip hit her in face."You will respect me as your husband!" she fell to the floor and continued to cry thinking about Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 am

The guards split the two up, taking Rapunzel to the castle and Flynn to the prison. He felt helpless. They threw him into the cell, Flynn landing on the stone floor, he got up quickly and held onto the bars. "You don't understand! She needs me" he yelled, banging the bars. He paced back and forth, rubbing his face. He had no idea how to escape. He walked over to the window, and held the bars in defeat.

--

Jim and Mel had walked around for hours looking for the two. "Where do you think they went?" Mel asked Jim. "Shh!" Jim hid them behind the stone wall. They peeped their heads out, watching the guards split Rapunzel and Flynn up. "We have to do something!" Mel shouted. Jim clasped a hand over her mouth. He watched as Flynn was thrown into the prison. "Maybe we can find a way to get the keys from one of the guards..." Jim mumbled, rubbing his forehead.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm

OOC: wow a lot has happened XDD

Mel frowned as Jim covered her mouth to keep her quiet, pulling his hand away she spoke "Why don't i see if i could use my powers?" she asked, not sure if that would work. Plus no telling if they burn people whom are witches here or not but that was a chance Mel was willing to take to help Flynn. "we can't just stand here doing nothing Jim.. where is that damn robot thing when we need it.." she mumbled at the end.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:31 pm

(Yup! A LOT happened and will be happening!! XD )

Philip regretted that he had taken things to far by hitting her ,so he picked her off of the ground. " Look... I am sorry for hitting you.." he looked at her apologetically."Let's start over..I am Philip and you are?" Rapunzel glared at Philip." I don't care about your name.. I just want to know.. where did they take Flynn?" She asked as she wiped her tears off of her face. Philip looked at Rapunzel" Why would you want to know about what happened to him if your with me?" He said as he grabbed Rapunzel ass ( XD ) and pulled her closer. She punched him in the face making him let her go."First of all, I was and will never be with you! Secondly, Don't touch me like that you asshole!" She yelled as she was holding herself back from hitting him even more." Where is Flynn!?" Philip grinned " I will make a deal..If you marry me than I will let Flynn live and be free ,but If you don't I will make sure he will be hanged as you watch him suffer...So do we have a deal?" he said as he held out his hand.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:10 pm

(he is a liar princess don't take the deaaallll xDDD )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:25 am