Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 6 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 am

" Your so mean to me! " She playfully said as she moved closer to him and kiss his lips deeply. He laughed and kissed her, "only because I love you" he winked. " Turn your back facing the ceiling." She said as she pulled away. He raised an eyebrow at her, "ok... what are you going to do?" he grinned, as he turned over.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:42 am

She got on top of his lower spine and began to massage his back slowly. She grinned "Just something to calm you down. How does it feel?" She asked as she continued to massage.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:44 am

He sighed in content, "that feels so good" he laid his head on his arms. "Was I not calm before?" he grinned, shivering at her touch.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:48 am

She smirked. " No, you were horny before." She giggled as she bent down and kissed his back. She continued to massage. " I knew you would have enjoyed this."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:54 am

He grinned at her. "You should do this more often" he sighed, his breathing relaxed as she massaged his back.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:59 am

Rapunzel laughed " No way.. Unless you do something to me first." She smirked and stopped the massaging. " That is enough pleasure I have given you for one day. Now, I need to put some clothes on." She said as she got off of him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am

He sat up, "you don't HAVE to" he grinned and got out of bed, covering his private area with the bed sheet. He pulled Rapunzel close to him and kissed her, "I wish we could just do this all the time" he smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:08 am

Rapunzel grinned " Well I don't have to ,but it's not like I am gonna be walking around this room naked." He pulled Rapunzel close to him and kissed her, "I wish we could just do this all the time" he smirked. She looked him in the eyes "Yeah, so I can have more of a chance on getting pregnant.... Oh shit! I didn't think of that!" Rapunzel began to freak out " Flynn! What if I got pregnant?!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 am

He looked at her shocked, "what? Why would you be pregnant?" he raised an eyebrow, "we used a condom..." he looked at her again and grinned, "we can work on getting you pregnant LATER, I don't think I'm ready for that yet" he chuckled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn " Condoms don't always work.. If we keep having sex daily like we do.. wouldn't it raise our chances!?" She asked nervously."we can work on getting you pregnant LATER, I don't think I'm ready for that yet" he chuckled." Yeah..me either.." She looked up and kissed him deeply.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:17 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn " Condoms don't always work.. If we keep having sex daily like we do.. wouldn't it raise our chances!" She said nervously. "What!? What do you mean, they don't always work?" he looked at her in shock, and then grinned, "I'm only teasing" he poked her stomach and kissed her. He wrapped part of the sheet around her, "there, now you're covered" he smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am

Rapunzel playfully rolled her eyes " Oh shut up!" She said giving him a little push.He wrapped part of the sheet around her, "there, now you're covered" he smirked. She crossed her arms " Yeah, covered the bottom part and what about these?!" She jokingly said pointing at her breasts.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:23 am

" Yeah, covered the bottom part and what about these?!" She jokingly said pointing at her breasts. "Oh yeah, I forgot about them..." he grinned and handed her the sheet to hold, while he covered her breasts with his hands. "Problem solved" he smirked. "You can just hold the sheet and I'll hold your boobs" he grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am

" Flynn! I am serious!" She laughed. " Why do you get to hold my girls?" She asked as she kissed him deeply. She pulled away "At least let me take a shower!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:29 am

"Your girls?" he laughed, his hands still there. She pulled away "At least let me take a shower!" He groaned, "fine! Fine, don't take to long because I need one too" he let go of her and flopped onto the bed.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:32 am

"Your girls?" he laughed, his hands still there"Yes my girls!" Rapunzel laughed.he let go of her and flopped onto the bed." For a second, I thought you were coming in with me." She smiled as she entered the bathroom.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 am

"I can if you want me to!" he called out to her from the room, grinning. He stood in the middle of the room, looking for something to do, he looked at his arms and started flexing his muscles(XDDDD), "I really need to start working out more" he frowned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:41 am

" I wouldn't mind!" she screamed and smirked. She quickly put on shampoo."I really need to start working out more" he frowned. "What was that babe?" She yelled thinking he was talking to her.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

He walked into the bathroom, "I said I really need to work out more" he grinned and jumped in the shower with her, he picked up her hair and helped her put shampoo in it. "How you shampoo all that hair every time you shower is beyond me" he smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:47 am

"I said I really need to work out more" he grinned Rapunzel rolled her eyes "You look sexy so don't worry about that." "How you shampoo all that hair every time you shower is beyond me" he smirked.She grinned " I have my ways!" she said as she handed Flynn soap to put on her back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 am

" I have my ways!" she said as she handed Flynn soap to put on her back. He smirked, "I think I'd like to see that" he teased, massaging the soap onto her back.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 am

She began to moan " Ohh! That feels nice." She said as her hands touched the front wall. She turned around looking at Flynn and kissed him deeply as her arms went under his arms. " This is why you will be the only one for me.." She said in between the kiss.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 am

He put his arms around her, pulling her close against him, kissing her deeply. He pressed her against the wall, with his hands on either side of her hips.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:02 pm

"Flynn" She moaned when she had the chance to exhale. She was pressed against the wall and Flynn which made her feel more humid,but she continued to kiss him deeply and roughly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 pm

"I love it when you say my name" he whispered, grinning, he returned her kiss, leading it down to her neck and chest. He picked her up, with her legs wrapping around his waist, one hand on her lower back and the other cupping her face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:41 am