Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 10 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 pm

She continued to laugh as she constantly moved. " I am guess this is how hamsters feel!" She said trying to keep up with the floor constantly moved. She held Flynn's hand as she was about to trip causing both of them to slip. " I am sorry!" She laughed as she tried to get back up ,but it was very difficult.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 pm

He grinned as Rapunzel caused them both to slip, he tried to get up but fell back down again. "Rolling it is!" he shouted, Rapunzel looked at him confused. He grinned and then started rolling towards the next door, "try it!" he laughed.

Jim grew angry, "let her go!" he yelled towards the orb. He managed to transport back towards the town, he went underwater, seeing Mel struggling to reach the surface. He focused all of his energy in trying to help her up, closing his eyes, he reached out for her arm. Even though he couldn't feel it, he tried to push her up with his energy.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 am

Mel was able to get back to the surface, unsure how she got there it was like someone was helping her. Breathing slowly everything was a blur where was Ariella? "hmm.." she tried getting up but couldn't. The last thing she saw was some man with blonde hair then everything went black.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 am

She laughed and began to roll. Once she reached the door, she got tangled up in her hair, which made her laugh even more. " A little help Flynn!" She screamed as she tried to untangle herself. He helped her by spinning her around. She began tipping over from being dizzy. "Woah!" She laughed trying to balance herself. When they opened the last door, it was dark filled with lights and walls. " A maze!" Rapunzel screamed with joy.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 am

He grinned and spun her around, helping her get out of her hair. When they opened the last door, it was dark filled with lights and walls. " A maze!" Rapunzel screamed with joy. Flynn smiled and followed her into the maze, "you can lead the way, I was never really good with directions" he smirked and held her hand.

Jim sighed in relief as Mel made it to the surface, he watched as a young man with blonde hair rushed over to her, to see what had happened. Jim immediately felt jealous, and then sad, knowing he would never be able to interact with her like that again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:20 am

The blonde brushed some strands of hair away from her face, she was very beautiful. Picking her up he walked over to his house having a feeling like someone was following him (xD bad jimmy.) Once he got in his house he sat the girl on his bed and went to get a cold wash cloth.

"Hmm.." Mel started opening her eyes seeing someone walking up to her "Oh your alright." he said. At first Mel thought she saw Jim and smiled a little but once everything for clear. This person had blonde hair? He had Jim's hair style with out the rate tale. "W Who are you." mel asked pushing away. "My name is Cale, calm down you nearly died out there. Why is a pretty girl like you washing up to shore like that." he chuckled stroking her hair behind her ear.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am

She turned and looked at Flynn. " Alright!" she laughed " But don't blame me if we get lost!" She pulled on his hand. " I can't even see where we are going!" She smirked as she held her hand out trying to look for a door. She looked around. " I think we are lost.." She laughed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:25 am

"My name is Cale, calm down you nearly died out there. Why is a pretty girl like you washing up to shore like that." he chuckled stroking her hair behind her ear. Jim crossed his arms in annoyance and watched as Cale brushed her hair behind her ear. He seemed nice enough, but Jim wasn't going to leave in case something bad happened, so he stood there, watching them converse.

" I think we are lost.." She laughed. Flynn grinned and pulled her hand in the right direction, accidentally walking into a wall, "my nose!" he rubbed it and then smirked. After ten minutes they started to get tired, "I have an idea!" Flynn said and spontaneously started to climb the maze wall to get a better view of the entire maze.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:31 am

"Well Nice meeting you Cale but I better go find my friends." she said getting up as he took her hand "Can I have your name?" he asked. She looked down at him he almost looked so much like Jim but nice and less grumpy "Um.. Mel." she said not giving him her full name. "Here i'll take you to town, guys might take advantage of you." he took her hand walking threw Jim he got a cold chill "You okay?" mel asked "Yeah feel like someones here." "Like what a ghost?" she asked "maybe..' he looked around "shall we go?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 am

Rapunzel smirked as he climbed the maze wall " You cheater!" She said playfully as she grabbed her hair,and swung it to until it attached to something. She climbed her hair and began to look at the entire maze. " Damn.. This is a nice view." She said as she looked at Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:37 am

Jim grimaced when Cale walked through him. He followed them out of the house, getting irritated at the fact that he was holding Mel's hand (jealous Jimmmmm!! XD).

" Damn.. This is a nice view." She said as she looked at Flynn. Flynn smiled at Rapunzel, "yeah it is" he grabbed her hand. "So, shall we just walk across the maze fence or what?" he grinned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Cale pulled twirled Mel close in his arms, brushing her hair back away from her face. Mel bit her lip it reminded her of now much Jim ran his fingers threw her hair. Cale leaned in kissing her softly on the lips (there is something to make him jealous) Mel pushed away "stop i have a..." she stopped before finishing that "I had.. a boyfriend he died in front of me.. I'm sorry you seem like a kind person but." Cale placed his finger over her lips.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:44 am

" Yeah. Let's just walk across the maze fence." She smirked. They finally finished the fun house. " Now, I know why it's made for kids because we don't have the energy we did before!" She laughed. She noticed a man selling cotton candy, and ran to him buying two. She handed Flynn the blue one and she kept the pink one. " I never got the point of the colors if they taste the same." She smiled as she kept eating.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:50 am

Jim balled his hands into fists as Cale kissed her. He barely even knew her! Jim saw red, he walked up to Cale and tried to punch him, but it didn't do anything, he just went right through him. He sighed, realising that she would have to move on at some point. His face grew sad, as his eyes welled up, watching them together.

He grinned at her and ate his cotton candy, "I've never had this before" he looked at her smiling, "it just disintegrates in your mouth!" Flynn got excited and started eating more of it.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:55 am

Mel gently placed her hands on Cale's chest slightly pushing him away "I'm sorry your just so.. beautiful." he smiled "Thanks but I'm still in love with my boyfriend.. I gotta go." she ran off before he could grab her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:57 am

" It's because it is made of pure sugar! That is why I don't think I will be sleeping tonight due to the sugar!" She laughed as kept eating bits by bits. She turned to look at Flynn. " I see your enjoying it!" She laughed as she turned saw many game booths. " Look at all these games!" She said as her eyes lit up.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:03 am

Jim watched as Mel ran off, he looked at Cale's shocked face and then ran after Mel. He finally found her, he reached out to her and became frustrated. All he wanted to do was to be able to touch her. He looked at her sadly.

Flynn grinned and pulled Rapunzel to the game booths, "What do you want to play? There is that game where you knock the pins over and win a toy, or basketball hoops or the sledgehammer thing" he said pointing to the game where you hit the target.

(AHHHHH I HAVE WORK DX I'll be on later! Sorry guys Sad((( )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:21 am

(AWEE!! alright Sad Sad Sad )

Mel stopped running as she fell on her knees crying "Jim.." she cried tears running down her face. Leaning up against the tree she grabbed her knife "there is one way I could see you again.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am

"No Mel!" Jim cried out, putting a hand over hers. Dammit where was cale when you needed him? "Mel please don't!" he yelled at her, trying to make her hear him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 am

" Oh! The sledgehammer thing sounds fun!" She said as she pulled Flynn to that game booth. " Step up and test your strength!" The man who owned the game screamed. Rapunzel stepped up " Can I give it a try!?" She asked ambitiously. The man began to laugh " You sure you wanna give a try pretty little girl? I think you should let a man do this." He continued to laugh. Rapunzel grew angry and glared at him " Yeah, I wanna give it a try." She said as she gave him the money frustratingly. " I am just trying to stop you from embarrassing a fine lady like you." The man said looking at her up and down. Rapunzel rolled her eyes as she picked up the sledgehammer " This is really heavy!" She joked and she pretended to tip over a little bit while holding the sledgehammer.

( Aww! Ok D:)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:28 am

Mel held the knife to her chest about to stab herself something grabbed her hand.Her eyes blinked nothing was there so why couldn't she move her hand "damn it I wanna see JIM!" she cried as the knife started floating in the air "w what the?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:08 am

" I am just trying to stop you from embarrassing a fine lady like you." The man said looking at her up and down. Flynn glared at the man and watched as Rapunzel lifted up the sledgehammer and taking a swing. Flynn gave the man some money so he could have a turn after Rapunzel.

Jim appeared in front of Mel, he raised his hands up and dropped the knife on the ground, not wanting to scare her. "What are you doing Mel?" he looked at her sadly, "I don't want you to hurt yourself..." he walked closer to her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:14 am

"God.. Just kill me.. Life is not worth living with out you Jim.. I love you.. I love you so much... I wish there was a way for you to come back to me.." she cried even more not knowing he was there hugging her close in his arms "I want that future we was... Married, having kids... I want all of that and your gone..... I'm so sorry i should have never broke up with you.. I thought i was protecting you but clearly.. I cause you and your brother so much pain..." She didn't care if she sounded like a crazy person saying all of this. "I need you.. I love you Jim.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:18 am

His face saddened as she talked about their future, "I'll always be with you, no matter what... I still have the same feelings I did when I was alive. I know you you thought you were doing the right thing and you are not to blame for this" he hugged her, even though she couldn't feel it. "I'll never stop loving you" he smiled. "You know, when Cale kissed you back there, I felt so much hate towards him" he laughed, trying to lighten the mood, "but I think he'd be good for you... to move on from me" he put a hand on her face, his eyes tearing up.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:31 am

Even if she couldn't hear him, feel his touch, or see Jim. Mel felt like he was here watching over her "Jim? Are you here?" she said looking around, her face sadden "I wish i could see you.." her eyes widen as 'he' came back "Don't you have something ells better to do!" she shout as he came closer to her "there is a way to bring him back and get your sister back." he laughed as Mel walked up to him "What is it?" she asked "Simple, I wanna see which twin is my daughter. So she can take my place." he said as mel looked confused "and why could i do that?". He chuckled "I'll give you a reason why." he looked at Jim "I'll give three days... Three days to spend his last moments with you before you move on.." he said "Move on... with who that Cale NEVER. If jim ever thinks I would love some other guy after him he's nuts..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:14 pm