Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

2 posters

Home sweet home?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Home sweet home? - Page 2 Empty Re: Home sweet home?

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Mel bit her lip "you need to lighten up and have fun." she kisses his cheek, "come i want to show you something." mel grinned at Jim as Flynn was hitting on Isabelle.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 18, 2012 3:47 am

When she kissed his cheek, Jim pulled away shocked and slightly embarrassed. He raised his arm, twirled her around and then drew her closer and smiled, "Is that having fun? I'm new to it," he chuckled, "we didn't exactly have 'fun' in hell" he smiled. "Show me what?" Jim raised his eyebrow.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Mel blushes when Jim twirled her around before drawing her in, her body against his. She bit her lip looking up at him. "Um yeah that um, fun.. and your not in hell anymore your here, do something new.' she said not knowing what ells to say or do.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Jim looked down at her, confused. Do something new? Like what? He thought. "Wait, I thought you wanted to show me something? Didn't you say that before..."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 18, 2012 9:58 pm

"Oh um, right I forgot." she said blushing more then walked over towards Flynn and belle "Belle can i have another drink please." she batted her eyes at Belle whom was hooked on flynn's charm
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Jim coughed, "Don't you think 5 drinks is enough?" he smirked and followed Mel. What was she up to?He thought, rubbing his chin.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

"No never!" she yelled throwing her hands in the air "and give Jim a beer." she grinned at Jim "he doesn't know how to have fun,". Isabelle laughed as she went off, filling up Mel's glass once again and getting a beer for Jim "Last drink Mel and i mean it, I don't want this young man carrying your drunk body." she rubbed her forehead after handing Jim his deer.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Isabelle came over and handed Jim a beer. Jim looked over at Mel and sighed, "Do you honestly think I've never had a drink before?" he chuckled. Jim sculled his drink and wiped his mouth. "There, happy?" he laughed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 18, 2012 10:24 pm

"Yes you like you never had a drink before." she grinned at Jim, shaking her head and laughed. "Nope, you have to have five more." Mel said "Melantha Katerina Pierce, quit picking on the poor boy." Belle shout "Belle Don't use my full name!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Jim chuckled, "she sounds like your mum, alright, Bell give us another one!" he smirked as he gave him his second, he sculled that one too. "Do your worst," he winked at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 18, 2012 10:32 pm

"I bet you'll pass out with in your fifth drink." she smirked, she sculled down her 8th drink. Belle walked over towards Flynn, "I'll give you guys a room, the two of them will be to drunk to even stand." bell sighed,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 2:19 am

"Oh please, you'll be out of it in 10 minutes" Jim laughed, as he drank his fourth. "I think we will too..." Flynn sighed at Bell. "Its weird that i'm the responsible one now, usually with me and jim its the other way round" Flynn laughed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 2:24 am

"wow four drinks what a big boy." she teased taking her 9th drink, placing the cup down on the table she twirled "But I will say i never seen her having this much fun." belle smiled then handed Flynn the key

((I'm going to work on a video on what we have so far xD, you can do the same if you want ))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 2:41 am

Jim poked her in the ribs, and had his fifth drink. "I can't wait to see you vomit" he teased as she twirled around.
    "Same with Jim, he's normally all mopey. She's really made him come out of his shell" Flynn smiled as he watched the two.

(Haha ok, I'll try come up with something Smile)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 3:03 am

Mel laughed when Jim poked her ribs "Stop." she thought, "No that's going to be you! Because I can handle my drinks" she laughed even more before sitting down. "Thinking what I'm thinking." Belle smirked at Flynn
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 3:08 am

"Not by the looks of it," he pointed at her top where she'd accidentally spilled some of her drink. "Now, what were we saying again? You can handle your drinks?" Jim grinned evilly and laughed.
    "No I have absolutely no idea what you're thinking, but I'm in" Flynn looked at Belle and winked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 am

Mel hit Jim then kisses his cheek, she wrapped her arms around his neck "Oh shut up just one drink spilled," Mel pored some beer on Jim's head "Woops?" she grinned.

Belle watched as Mel was being her flirty self "Now if you keep drinking you two might make out!" she yelled.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 3:26 am

When she kissed his cheek he felt like he had butterflies in his stomach, even when he was drunk (XD). "Now my clothes are dirty" Jim frowned and then looked at her. She just laughed. When she stopped he leaned closer and kissed her.
    Flynn and Belle stared in amazement and Flynn nearly spat out his drink.
    "That-a boy!" Flynn laughed, nearly falling off his chair as Belle whacked Flynn's head.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 3:33 am

"Awe boo hoo, Poor Jimmy =." she grinned at him when he frowned, Her eyes widen when he kissed her.
    Bell whacked Flynn's head raising her eyebrow at him
    To drunk for her mind to work (plus jim's hot xD) she kisses him back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 3:39 am

Jim was too gone to even think about what he was doing, he just kept kissing her, as he leaned closer they stumbled back a bit and laughed. She has such a beautiful laugh he thought as he smiled at her.
    "You do realise they aren't going to remember a thing?" Belle said to Flynn.
    "Yeah well, that's why they've got me, to remind them, I'll never let them live it down." Flynn winked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 3:48 am

Having her arms around his neck she deepen the kiss, stumbling backwards she hit the table. Bursting out laughing she laid her head on his chest then, grinned poking his ribs she handed him another bottle "Still think you can beat me?"
    Belle laughed "You'll make your brother's life like hell."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 3:52 am

"Yes, but I don't think you should have anymore, I don't want to be swallowing your vomit" Jim smirked as they were pressed up against the table. He grabbed the bottle out of her hands and took a sip. Meanwhile the inn was packed with people dancing, talking and drinking to their hearts content.
    "Hey, that's what brothers do" Flynn chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 3:59 am

Almost falling on the table she grabbed a hold on Jim's shirt "Oh please, that will be you baby." she grinned at him then took a sip of her drink.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 4:06 am

"Whatever you say" he winked, as they were about to kiss again someone came between them. A large muscly guy, with black hair (gaston? Surprised XD), shoved Jim out the way and was intent on having Mel hang out with him. He leaned over her and her face wrinkled in disgust and then fear as she couldn't find a way to get out. "Hey! Get away from her!" Jim yelled pulling the guys shoulder to face him.
    "oh this can't be good," Flynn said standing up.
    "What the hell do you think your doing?" Jim shouted at the guy, twice his size. The guy scoffed and then went to turn back around when Jim punched him in the gut. He smirked and then realised what he had gotten himself into.
    "Maybe you should pick on someone... your own size?" the man said, pausing, and then punching Jim in the face. Jim blacked out.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 4:14 am

(don't take the shirt off :O)

Leaning in to kiss Jim again, mel blinked as Jim was shoved out of the way who was this guy hitting on her, "Eww get away." Mel said trying to push him off but he wasn't as weak like Jim. Not she thought Jim wasn't strong but she could push him off her (xD) "Hey! Get away from her!" Jim shout pulled the guy to face him. "Oh fuck." Belle stood up following Flynn,
    Mel just stood there seeing Jim trying to stick up for her, what was he thinking?
    "Jim." she yelled as he got punched in the face, going to check on him the guy threw her over his shoulder "Let me go!" she started kicking and punching

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:20 am