Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 10 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 2:12 am

" NEVER?! " Rapunzel asked surprised. " Then I will make sure that this parade will be memorable!" she said looking at all three of them.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 10 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 2:27 am

Melantha shook her head "No never, my parents where scared to even let my sister and I out of the village.." she said finishing up her food and smiled at Sarah "Thanks for breakfast Mrs. Hawkins." she said walking into the kitchen washing up her plate.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 2:40 am

" Ohh.. I see.. " she said while she was still eating. Then she just remembered her friend Max who was always looking out for her ."I wonder if my old pal Maximus still performs in the parade!" she said trying to lighten up the mood. Looking at Mel with a smile.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 2:43 am

(( trailer is up!!))

Mel looked at Rapunzel "I couldn't mind meeting one of your old friends.' she smiled leaning up against the wall.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 2:48 am

( You did an awesome job on it! )
    " He might not be what you expect though! " She said laughing, " He is a horse because... let's just say I wasn't very good at making friends." she said while feeling a bit embarrassed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 2:53 am

( Thanks I almost smashed my computer cause of thinking of how to put it. I am just going to say this once. if ANYONE wants me to make the same trailer for a different rp i say No D: lol)

"A horse?" she said a little shocked that someone like Rapunzel only has a horse as a friend "well you got a boyfriend/lover in not even a day." she giggled "and two friends if Jim counts as a friend."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:03 am

( It was that bad Huh? XD Still awesome job! Really fit the Role play story!)

She laughed " Yeah a horse! It is because I was mostly seen as an outcast because of my long hair ,and my sister was the center of attention most of the time. Every loved her,but ignored me since I was literally the only blonde in town. That made me keep my distance because everyone kept talking behind my back on how I looked different." she said as she turned head facing the opposite direction of Mel. " A couple years ago I found out the reason my hair was so long and blonde ,but I don't really like to talk about that right now."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 3:14 am

( Yup that bad :/ editing and cropping XDD but i am proud of my hard work <33 )

"Huh, well people are assholes. I don;t see why they made fun of you because of your hair that's just not right?!" she yelled, hating when people do that but she knew how it felt to be the outcast in the family and town. Yet still everyone loved Mel and her sister the same, or so she thought. Mel's sister was always miss goody- to princess. Long fire red hair always in pink while Mel had black hair.. yet her family doesn't have any black hair, her mother was a red head and her father had chestnut hair. Mel bit her lip she thought about going back to her hometown just to see if everyone was alright "Belle.." she mumbled. " A couple years ago I found out the reason my hair was so long and blonde ,but I don't really like to talk about that right now." "i won't make you talk unless you really want to Rapunzel."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 3:28 am

(Sorry! Had to go shopping XD)

"Ok, ok we'll go" Flynn sighed, as Jim stuffed his face with food. "When is it?" Jim asked, looking at the girls.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 3:30 am

(that's alright check out my trailer!! mahahaha xDD)

"Stop talking with you mouth full Jim." she said then kicked him then looked at Rapunzel "so when it is?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:36 am

( You should be! )

"Huh, well people are assholes. I don't see why they made fun of you because of your hair that's just not right?!" she yelled
    Rapunzel laughed " I know it isn't right ,but I was small and there was nothing I could do except hide.
    "I won't make you talk unless you really want to Rapunzel."
    She looked at Mel and smiled. " Thanks for understanding.. ,but I have a feeling you will find out sooner or later." Rapunzel grabbed one side of her hair and pulled it back, showing that one strand of her hair was brown and short. " I guess you can say that my hair isn't like any ordinary hair. It has the ability to heal and make people look younger ,and because of that people tried to cut it. They wanted to keep it for themselves,but once it's cut it turns brown and loses it power. That is why my parent told my sister to take me somewhere safe because a gift like that had to be protected. It turned out my aunt put a curse on me before I was even born. She knew people would eventually find out about my hidden power ,and become greedy. She actually wanted people to go after me... She wanted them to kill me since she said I will bring chaos into my family" Rapunzel began to cry " That caused my sister to take me to a better place,but 'he' showed up ,and I think the rest you know.. I guess my aunt was right after all.."

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat May 26, 2012 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 3:38 am

(Oh my god! I saw it before, its so amazing! Very Happy)

He glared at her and stuck his tongue out, "so when it is?" Mel asked Rapunzel. The three of them looked at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:46 am

"Stop talking with you mouth full Jim." she said then kicked him then looked at Rapunzel "so when it is?"
    She wiped her tears away." Seems like it will be tonight." She said ,but didn't really feel like going anymore because telling Mel her story reminded her of her sadness again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 3:47 am

Melantha frowned when Rapunzel told her about her life and what her gift was "I guess we all don't have perfect lives." she said looking down "It's not your fault what happened to your sister." Mel couldn't think of anything ells to say as she looked at Jim who stuck his tongue out "want me to cut that?" she asked "Or maybe I'll tell your mommy your not feeling well and You'll have to miss the party." she grinned. Turning her head back towards Rapunzel she bit her lip "Hmm until then want to say bye bye to the boys and go shopping?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 3:50 am

(Maybe Flynn can find out Rapunzel's powers in another way... :s I totally clicked on the wrong page and answered to your earlier responses XD)

Jim frowned at Mel. "Well if you're going shopping, I guess we'll have to cancel our date for another day." Jim said, rolling his eyes.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:53 am

"Well if you're going shopping, I guess we'll have to cancel our date for another day." Jim said, rolling his eyes.

"Mel ! You didn't tell me you had a date today! Go on I'll be here with Flynn" She said with a smile trying to forget about her sadness again.

( Yeah! But how is he gonna find out? Hmmm lol It's alright! )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 3:55 am

"Oh um right, well i don't have anything nice for tonight or for our date so how about tomorrow?" she asked leaning over on Jim, batting her big blue eyes at him while she pouts "I Luv u." she said in a childish tone
    "Mel ! You didn't tell me you had a date today! Go on I'll be here with Flynn" Rapunzel cried she blinked looking at her "are you sure?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:58 am

"Yeah I am sure! Go have some fun! I still need to get things planned." She said then turned to look at Flynn and smiled. And a reward to give
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 4:05 am

"You girls can go, I'll just go on my board" Jim grinned, "And I'll just... sit here" Flynn sighed. "I can teach you" Jim looked at Flynn, "No sorry, I don't do heights." Flynn said raising his hands.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:08 am

"No Jim lets go, they need to be ALONE." she winked at Jim taking his hand as she got up from her chair walking away from Rapunzel and Flynn
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 4:13 am

Rapunzel waved." Bye! See you two later!" Once she saw they left she tackled Flynn making him land on the floor. She kissed him. " Now! I have you all to myself!" She said with a grin.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 4:16 am

"Whatever you say" he said, as Mel yanked his hand, leading towards the door. "So, what first? We can go to the markets, or swim in the lake or go on my board" he grinned, "We can go out for dinner later, seeing as we just had breakfast" he chuckled.

--

As soon as Mel and Jim left, Flynn was immediately tackled to the ground by Rapunzel, "Now! I have you all to myself!" She said with a grin Flynn laughed, "Yeah... but maybe we should go somewhere a bit more... quiet" he said, as they both looked up to see an old man eyeing them weirdly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 4:21 am

Rapunzel chuckled. " Yeah. I guess you are right.." She got up off of him and grabbed his arms as she pulled him to the bathroom and locked the door behind.
    " Now, I am pretty sure they won't bother us in here." She said as she started to bite his neck. ( XD )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:22 am

Once thy got out of the inn Mel pushed Jim up against the wall running her fingers up his chest "Hmm go for a ride." she said eying him smirking at him sexually (xDD) "Then maybe go for a swim?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 4:25 am

Flynn grinned as she dragged him into the bathroom, "Now, I am pretty sure they won't bother us in here." She said as she started to bite his neck. He exhaled slowly and shakily, wrapping his arms around her waist. When she stopped he tilted her head up and kissed her passionately, as he walked back he lifted up his foot and stepped in the toilet. (XDD Just Married reference??) "Ah shit," he said as Rapunzel laughed. "Its stuck" he half panicked half laughed.

--

He grinned evilly, and kissed her quickly before running inside and getting his board, hearing people laughing and flushing the toilet over and over. He ran outside and grabbed Mel's hand, getting on the board quickly before soaring off into the sky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:15 am