Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? Empty a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Waiting to see if the teens where wanting to know the truth so badly. To know why there friend Melantha killed that girl and what has happened to her. Why Jim can't remember her at all and the boys thinking they never even left there home. Will they lesson to Mel and go or will they think it's a trap and not bother knowing the truth?
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Rapunzel, Flynn and Jim walked out of town, past the magical barrier protecting them from Rasputin. Jim patted his pockets for his knife and gun, to find, luckily, they still remained there. As they entered the woods, an unusual cool breeze and mist started making its way towards them. They stopped.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Out from the shadows Rasputin came out with a devilish smirk upon his face as he looked at the teens. "I see you all came like Melantha told you so." he laughed, he looked at Rapunzel must still be pissed that her family is gone because of him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Rapunzel held on tighter to her frying pan. "What the hell do you want now Rasputin!?" She was trying her hardest to hold back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Flynn and Jim glared at Rasputin, Flynn moving closer to Rapunzel. "What does she have to do with him?" Jim frowned. He still had no idea who this girl was. Jim put his hand in his pocket, fiddling with the knife just in case the time arose.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

"well you guys are here to know the truth? Am i right.' he grinned at them "I'm here to tell you what your wanting to know, nothing more. I would love to just kill you all off but then I'll have a problem controlling Melantha. So my dear kids what do you want to know?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Jim looked up, "who is she?" he asked, pointing to Mel, "and why do they keep saying she's my girlfriend?" he asked puzzled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Mel was up in the tree looking down at her 'old' friends making sure they are safe. Better not hurt them she thought. He laughed, that was the only thing Jim could think about asking "Well she saw your girlfriend until your broke her heart with what her name again... Cinderella?" he looked at Mel, "go have some fun my dear child.. Kill off some men, women whatever you think is fun." he said as mel nodded jumping down from the tree and walking into town. "good now we can talk."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 7:16 pm

Jim frowned, why couldn't he remember? The three of them watched as Mel jumped from the trees and walked into town. "What do you want?" Flynn asked, glaring at Rasputin.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Rapunzel looking at Mel feeling betrayed. She held her frying pan up. " Why do you keep taking everything away from us!? Also, What did you do to Mel?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm

"Well since none are you asking anything I'll just tell you." he said "seeing as mt plans went perfect.. well almost Jim is still alive." he said looking at Jim "After stopping my first deal with your friend, I used Cindy to get close towards him and to make you two make a deal to get the orb from her to change time.. Two of you are stupid to know you can't change time, if you did get it and was able to stop me from taking your parents away. None of you guys would know each other and both Rapunzel and Melantha would be dead." he grinned seeing the look on Flynn's face "Heart broken that you Jim hurt Mel, she came to me in her time of needs. So we made another deal, you two would get your memories back, the three of you would be safe from harms away and the Hawkins Family.. but most of all Jim looses his memories of Melantha." "What did you do to Mel?" cried Rapunzel "I just made her into the most useful killing tool, having only hate in her heart.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 7:35 pm

"seeing as my plans went perfect.. well almost Jim is still alive." Jim frowned, Jim wondered what would make him hurt Mel, but he felt like he didn't know her... "why do I lose my memory? That's not fair! Why do you need me dead?" Jim yelled, he kept getting confused. None of this made sense when he'd had his memory wiped.
    Flynn glared, "why do you need Mel anyway? You've got plenty of assassins lined up to do your bidding".
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 pm

"why do you need Mel anyway?" Flynn said "That's none of your business why I need my little Sacrifice." he said then looked at Jim then he said "why do I lose my memory? That's not fair! Why do you need me dead?" "Life's not fair kid so get over it. Why do I need you dead.. No one runs away from me and lives to tell the story."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 7:48 pm

(XD)

"Well, it looks like this time we will" Jim glared, taking his knife out. "Jim, hang on a second, why did you want us to have a 'chat', surely you want to kill us or something." Flynn said, one eyebrow raised.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 8:00 pm

"Like i said before Flynn. If i kill you guys there is nothing to control Melantha, so i need you all alive." he said "This talk is over." he disappeared
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 8:07 pm

"This talk is over." he disappeared
    " If her heart was really filled with hate," She said." Then why does she still want us living?..Does that mean there is still some hope left?" She turned to Flynn and Jim.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 1:08 am

Flynn looked at Rapunzel and sighed, "I hope so..." "It would be nice to have my memory back, then I'd be of more help" Jim frowned, crossing his arms. "Maybe we should go back and look for Mel" Flynn said.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 1:11 am

Back in town Mel was dancing around with some man to get him away from the others so she could kill him, yet when she looked up at his face she saw Jim's smiling face. Jim... her eyes sadden "are you alright miss?" he guy asked as she shook her head "yeah, thanks for the dance." she walked away. Stop thinking about him.. he doesn't love you.. she keep telling herself.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 1:19 am

The three of them made their way into town, They looked at Cinderella's house and saw a group of guards investigating. One guard saw them and walked over, "do you guys know anything about this? Did you see anyone?" "n-no, we didnt see anyone, we were asleep" Jim stammered. "Asleep? Its 5pm now sir" the guard raised an eyebrow. Should I tell him about Mel? he thought, "no we didnt see anything sorry." he sighed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 1:26 am

Melantha walked around seeing the three of them she hid behind a tree. please don't see me.. she thought, poking her head watching them.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 2:42 am

The guard walked off, puzzled and a tad suspicious of the young teen. Flynn and Rapunzel walked over to the Bindow Inn to talk to Sarah and Sinbad of the previous situation with Rasputin. Jim put his hands in his pocket and walked over to a nearby bench. He sat down and from the corner of his eye, saw a head peep out from behind a tree, as he looked up it vanished. Just my imagination... he thought. He sighed, he felt confused about the whole situation with Rasputin, Mel and even what he was doing now. He felt lost, like he was missing something.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 2:56 am

Seeing that Flynn and Rapunzel walked over to the Bindow Inn she sighed but Jim was sitting at the bench looking sad? Even if her heart was full of hatred, she frowned not liking Jim sad. Stepping out into the open she made sure Jim didn't see her as she walked up behind him
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 3:00 am

He buried his face in his hands, as he thought about everything that had happened in only a few hours. How Cinderella's death had meant nothing to him, and he had some strange feeling/connection to Mel. He sighed and raised his head, resting it in the palm of his hand as he watched people dancing and singing in the street.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 3:03 am

Melantha placed her hand on Jim's shoulder, she hated what she had done to Jim. Mel only caused him more pain than less. Jim I'm.. she wanted to say she was sorry to him but he couldn't understand. She was a strange girl who killed someone
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 3:10 am

Jim jumped when Mel placed a hand on his shoulder, he quickly stood up and looked at her. He didn't feel hate towards her though... but he knew he should. Her lips parted as she went to say something and then closed again, a puzzled look appeared on Jim's face. "Who are you?" Jim asked, "And I don't mean, your name. I mean... why do I feel strange feelings whenever I see you" he frowned in confusion. "I don't understand... and why was my memory wiped?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:49 am