Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 7:04 am

"You mean you don't remember anything ells?" she asked a bit confused but long as he doesn't know he wouldn't be mad. Mel laid next to him, she felt so bad that she did this to him. Mel whipped her face as she left tears coming. Don't cry..
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 am

"What do you mean.. Anything else?" Jim was confused. "The last thing I rememer is hurting you when I lied about Cinderella.." he sat upright, looking at her as her eyes welled up with tears. "Whats wrong?" He outstretched is arms, hoping she would hug him or something.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 7:16 am

"Please don't hate me.. this is all my fault.." she got up holding her head "I.. I made a deal with 'Him' to keep you, Flynn, Rapunzel and your family safe. Giving back your memories with your parents and.. I was mad at you when you told me you kissed her.. I made him whip out your memories of me.." she cried more thinking he was hating her now "Then things went bad.. it was like i wasn't myself all I could feel was hate.. I Killed her.. and almost hurt you." Mel didn't look at Jim.. "My next kill.. was a man... i couldn't do it.. i saw your face then saw you sad and lost I felt guilty.. I tried to take the pain away, then Flynn came along and I wasn't myself. I told him i didn't care about you, yet he told me i was the best thing for you?" she whipped her tears.. "Rapunzel tried hitting me and i threw her at you.. what Flynn said wasn't true.. your in here because of me.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 7:28 am

Jim listened to what she was saying, at first he felt angry, that she would do such a thing. But he couldnt stay mad, he looked at her, his face saddened, "come here..." he said pulling her towards him, he hugged her close to him, kissing the top of her head. "I could've lost you forever," he sighed, stroking her hair. "I am still mad that you would do that... You're an idiot." he smirked, "But You know... i was really shocked when you actually believed that I kissed Cinderella, watching you cry... It broke my heart" his voice broke.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 7:36 am

Mel walked over to Jim when he told her to come here, he pulled her into a hug kissing her forehead. Mel laid her head on his shoulder crying "I'm sorry.." she sobbed. Last she wanted was for Jim to me bad at her but why was he hugging her?
    "I am still mad that you would do that... You're an idiot." she wanted to hit him for calling her an idiot but he was right "But You know... i was really shocked when you actually believed that I kissed Cinderella, watching you cry... It broke my heart" "You made it so believable when you tole me.." she said then looked up at him "i it did? James Pleiades Hawkins." she had to say it. Mel had a small grin
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 7:41 am

He groaned, "no! Let me guess, Flynn told you?" he grimaced. Of course he did, who else would have. He poked Mel in the ribs, "its Jim." he said seriously and then grinned. "Please stay here with me..." he asked, "I dont want to be away from you".
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 7:44 am

"No i think I'll call you James for now on." she said then lightly bit his hand when he poked her in the ribs. She gently peeked him on the lips "I promise I'll stay with you."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 7:46 am

He rolled his eyes. "Thank you..." he smiled and kissed her, it had been so long since they had kissed - from what he remembered. "So, should we call Flynn and Rapunzel back in?" he asked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 7:50 am

She kisses him back but still felt guilty "I don't think we should start kissing yet.." she frowned "So, should we call Flynn and Rapunzel back in?" "Before you call them in, How am I the best thing for you Jim.. I mean James." she grinned having fun with this.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 7:54 am

"Why not?" he asked, a bit embarrassed. "Before you call them in, How am I the best thing for you Jim.. I mean James." she grinned, he looked at her and then down, rubbing his neck. "Well... because you've changed me, in a good way. I don't feel that anger that I used to, and when I'm with you I don't feel so... alone" (Hercules quote right tharrr XD) Jim said shyly. "Also, you're my first love, so.. I guess that makes you extra special" he laughed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 7:58 am

"Why not?" he asked "Because I feel guilty for putting you in so much pain.." she said looking down. "Well... because you've changed me, in a good way. I don't feel that anger that I used to, and when I'm with you I don't feel so... alone" her cheeks turned a light pink "well I didn't know you cared that much about me." she said "Also, you're my first love, so.. I guess that makes you extra special" "Sometimes first loves don't last very long.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 8:05 am

"Well I didn't know you cared that much about me." she said, "Of course I do" he smiled. "Sometimes first loves don't last very long.." he frowned, "Don't say that..." he sighed, "you always think of the negatives first, live now" he chuckled. "Which reminds me... I still have to take you for that second ride on my solar surfer" he smiled, "but maybe... when I'm not injured" he chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 8:09 am

"you always think of the negatives first." he said "Can you blame me, look at what ours lives have gotten so far, Picture is 10..20 years from now.. what do you see?" she asked "Which reminds me... I still have to take you for that second ride on my solar surfer" he smiled,-/b] she smiled up at him [b]"but maybe... when I'm not injured" he chuckled. Mel frowned "Sorry.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 8:12 am

"I'm going to say... happy. Maybe married with kids" he teased, kissing her forehead. "Well that's what I want" he mumbled. "Why? What do you see?" he asked Mel, looking at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 8:16 am

Married? Mel blushed then blushed more when he said with kids but he was teasing. Did he mean it? she couldn't hear what he mumbled for she was still thinking about them being married. "Why? What do you see?" he asked, Mel closed her eyes... "Married, happy.. your brother still being the dick he is and two kids? she said
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 8:20 am

He smiled, "Flynn will be living far away from us" he winked. "Two? I was thinking five." he teased. "But that... is way into the future." his smile faded. "And we're talking about now" he wrapped an arm around her, and rested his cheek on the top of her head.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 8:24 am

"Oh yeah that's right cause of our house in the sky." she laughed. Mel blushed deeply when he said he wants five kids "hey i may like being in bed with you but I'm not having five, I'll have two you can find a way to have the other three." she teased grabbing his chin then kisses his nose. "And we're talking about now" she blinked "what do you want to talk about?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 8:26 am

"I was joking, but I'll still spend that time with you in bed" he smirked, "I want to talk about... you and me." he smiled, "lets go on a date or something, I haven't taken you on a proper one... well one where I've asked you," he looked down. "So... Mel, do you want to go on a date with me?" he asked shyly.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 8:31 am

"alright James." she grinned, her eyes felt tired from crying so much, "I want to talk about... you and me." he smiled, "lets go on a date." "Hmm I like that but what's the or something?" she poked his nose "Yes Jim I'll go on a date with you, promise it will end with a happy ending?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 am

"I don't know..." he chuckled, "Yes Jim I'll go on a date with you, promise it will end with a happy ending?" he smiled, "I hope so" he kissed her. "Are you tired?" he pulled the blanket over them both and put his arms around her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 8:36 am

"I hope so too." she kisses him back then laid her head on his chest as he pulled the covers over them "I'm not tired just need to rest my eyes.." she mumbled closing her eyes and shortly after fell asleep and Flynn walked in
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 8:39 am

"well well well." Flynn snickered, "back to normal already?" he chuckled. "Shut up," Jim smirked, "She fell asleep, we were just talking", "Sure you were" he winked. Jim rolled his eyes, as Flynn and Rapunzel got into bed. He watched Mel sleep and smiled, he kissed her forehead and slowly fell asleep next to her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 8:42 am

about five hours went by Mel was sound asleep, having good dreams and bad dreams. She cling onto Jim's shirt "I killed her.." she mumbled in her sleep dreaming about Cinderella "...I killed her..."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 8:46 am

Jim was jerked awake, when Mel clung onto his shirt, he sat up quickly "w-what?" he yelled and then winced as his wound throbbed. He looked down to see Mel frowning and sleep talking, "...I killed her..." she mumbled. Jim frowned, and then remembered Cinderella. His face fell, she would have experienced just what he and Flynn went through when they worked for Rasputin. She started getting really distressed and screaming. Jim shook her shoulders, "Mel?" he repeated over and over until she woke up.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 am

mel felt someone shook her shoulders over and over until her eyes shot open. "I.." she hugged Jim "sorry that I woke you up.." she said then looked at him gently touching his head "Hows it feeling?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:10 am