Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 6:02 am

Mel felt the back of her head "i it's okay." she said then looked at her hand seeing blood "Okay i'm bleeding.. Great." she looked at Jim who frowned even more.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 6:06 am

Jim face palmed, "I'm a bad boyfriend" he grimaced, and wiped the blood from her head with his jacket. "Does it hurt?" he frowned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 6:06 am

Rapunzel smiled when Flynn held her hand,but she still felt nervous about going in the village that made her feel like she wasn't worth anything. She looked back and noticed that Mel was bleeding. She ran back still holding Flynn's hand. " Need some help Mel?" she said as she grabbed her hair.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 6:10 am

"I'm a bad boyfriend" he grimaced "It's not your fault Jim." she said trying to make him feel better "ouch, ouch.' she cried as Jim was wiped the blood "Does it hurt?" he frowned "j Just a little.". " Need some help Mel?" she said as she grabbed her hair "please?" she asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 6:15 am

Rapunzel wrapped her hair on the back on Mel's head and began to sing the healing incantation song as her hair began to glow. Once she finished, she unwrapped her hair while looking at Mel's head. " Alright! You will be fine. " She said smiling at Mel. " It is still sensitive though."

Last edited by Rapunzel on Mon May 28, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 6:17 am

Jim was shocked, "Why does her hair glow?!" he yelled, he was the only one who didn't know about it. He looked at Mel's head and then at Rapunzel. "She can heal stuff dude," Flynn grinned.

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 6:20 am

"No need to freak out Jimmy." she said looking back at her boyfriend then looked at Rapunzel "Thanks." she smiled then pulled Jim into a deep kiss "shut up and legs start walking okay?" she kissed him again
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 6:22 am

" Ohh! Right.. I forgot to tell you Jim." She looked at him with a smile." Well now you know!" Jim's confused face made her laugh. Mel told her thanks and Rapunzel grinned " No problem!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 6:23 am

"Ok..." Jim raised an eyebrow at Rapunzel and the four of them walked across the bridge to Rapunzel's home town. "So, where to?" Flynn asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 6:28 am

" The castle." She looked at Flynn." My parent were royalty,but I just want to straighten things up since I was suppose to be next in line. Now, I don't really want to since I want to be with you." She grabbed his hand.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 6:29 am

"Holly shit we have a real princess with us.' Mel said crossing her arms smirking then held onto Jim's arm smiling at him
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 6:34 am

" Yeah but my parents wanted me to blend in with the villagers,so they always had me and my sister help them out during the day.They wanted us to know how to solve problems ,so they put us in the villagers situation." She said looking at Mel.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 6:37 am

Flynn stared, "You're a princess? No way. Why didn't you say something before?" he asked her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 6:37 am

"well your not a snobby princess, like some i ran into." she said smiling at Rapunzel
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 6:42 am

Flynn stared, "You're a princess? No way. Why didn't you say something before?" he asked her.
    "Well, I didn't want you guys to think I am a brat for being a princess." she said looking at Flynn.
    "well your not a snobby princess, like some i ran into." she said smiling at Rapunzel
    Rapunzel laughed, " Well I hope not. I work really hard trying to keep my image helpful and not snobby!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 6:43 am

"well shall we go to the castle?" she said looking at Flynn and Rapunzel. Mel looked at Jim whom seemed down as he put his board down "Jim are you alright?" she asked placing her hand on his shoulder?
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 6:51 am

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine, after we see Rapunzel's parents, I want to go for a ride" he smiled, he needed some time to himself.
    "Lets go then" Flynn took Rapunzel's hand.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 6:52 am

" Yeah.." she said taking a deep breath looking at her kingdom. " Time to bring back memories."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 6:55 am

Mel pouted wondering if she did something wrong "O oKay." she said walking along with Rapunzel towards the castle
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 6:59 am

Jim smiled at her "its fine," he said and took her hand. As they reached the castle doors, one door flung open and a woman ran out and hugged Rapunzel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 7:02 am

Mel held his hand back, rubbing her thumb against his as she smiled back at him
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 7:03 am

He grinned, and put his arm around her waist as they walked up to the castle.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 am

" Mum!" she screamed with joy. She ran to her mother back. " I was so worried about you Rapunzel! Where is Rampion? Who are these people?" her mom asked. " Mum! I am soo sorry I let you down..." She began to cry in her mothers arms. " What do you mean?" Rapunzel's mother asked with a puzzling look.

( I gotta sleep! X( Night!)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 am

( get some sleep <33 night )

Mel smiled at Jim laying her head on his shoulder as a woman ran out "MUM!" Rapunzel yelled hugging the woman "so that's her mum." she said scared if she would turn mel in if she knew what she was.

--

She doesn't love you it's all an act.. a voice came in Jim's mind. Everything she says and does is a lie.. she's only using you boy
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 am

Jim shook his head, "what?" he said aloud. Mel and Flynn looked at him, confused. "Uh... nothing" he mumbled.
    Flynn grinned as Rapunzel hugged her mum, he coughed, "Hey, I'm Flynn. Lovely to meet you" he smiled and shook her hand. "This is my brother Jim, and his girlfriend Mel" Flynn said, gesturing to the two.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:43 am