Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 7:16 am

"Jim are you alright?' she asked placing her hand on his cheek looking at him in the eyes worried about him.

Remember the guy who asked about her.. she truly loves him, your just something new she could play with.
    the voice got louder Don't be fooled by her innocent face, eyes, or smile... She laughs about you behind your back, she thinks your weak. As for Flynn your brother's happy he has a princess in his life why could he need you anymore?
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 7:21 am

Jim looked at Mel, anger rising. He put his hands over his ears "stop! STOP" he yelled. Is it Rasputin? Or am I just being an idiot? he thought. Remember the guy who asked about her.. she truly loves him, your just something new she could play with. Jim's face grew angry as he glared at Mel, "Don't touch me!" he shouted, pushing her hand away. "I knew it! I knew you loved him. How would that guy just randomly know you? You still love him don't you?!" he yelled at her. "Who are you talking about?" Mel asked, shocked. "Don't play all innocent. That guy who offered to buy you drinks back in Tamriel!" he shouted. What am I doing? he thought. He knelt down and put his hands over his head.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 7:28 am

"Don't touch me!" he shouted, pushing her hand away. Mel felt hurt why was he being so mean "J Jim.." "I knew it! I knew you loved him. How would that guy just randomly know you? You still love him don't you?!" he yelled at her "Who are you talking about?" Mel asked, shocked. "Don't play all innocent. That guy who offered to buy you drinks back in Tamriel!" he shouted. "Oh my god, No i don't love Eric! I hate his freaking guts, i don't know whats going on with you." she yelled back then knelled down placing her hands on his shoulders "Jim, I love you! Your the first and only person I ever truly love." she said..

--
    Lies all lies my child don't let her fool you for she will only lead to heart break. The hole talk about married and kids was all a joke to her. she doesn't want to marry some killer, she's making a fool out of you
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 am

Tears welled up in his eyes. She couldn't have been lying... it all sounded so real. He moved away from her and ran down the castle steps, picking up his board and soaring into the sky before she could do anything. He felt so much hate for her... yet he didn't know why. He rubbed his eyes, whatever. I don't need her he thought.

Flynn turned to see Jim run off and Mel standing there dumbfounded. "Whoa, what happened?" Flynn asked, curiously.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 am

"No Jim wait." she yelled standing up running after him, seeing him taking off on his board she stopped "what did i do wrong.." Mel fell on her knees. "Whoa, what happened?" Flynn asked "I i... he thinks.... I'm in love with someone ells.. why does he think i'm lying..".

--
    Rasputin appeared in the air in front of Jim "child what's the matter?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 7:41 am

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Jim yelled at Rasputin. "I'm not here to hurt you boy, I just want to know" he lied. "Bullshit! You've been causing all this crap ever since I met Mel." he was infuriated, Rasputin could see the hate he had caused in Jim, he disappeared and decided the little voice inside Jim's head would do more damage.

Flynn was shocked, "he thinks you're in love with someone else? Surely that's not what he meant... maybe he just needs some alone time, just talk to him when he gets back" Flynn smiled and touched her shoulder, before returning to talk to Rapunzel and her mother.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 7:48 am

"fine... whatever.." she said just staying there, what did she do so wrong.

Mel's part witch, she could have put a spell on you making you fall in love with her? SHE could be the one causing you and your brother so much pain. And maybe her sister didn't sold her out to the devil Mel could have been helping him this hole time.. Hate her. She just used you like some toy and when she got bored she would have bumped you.

(( okay now i'm going to bed.. night <33.. poor Jim && Mel D: ))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 7:50 am

(night love <3(-: I know D':

Jim landed his board, fury had taken over, he walked behind an old, broken down house and kicked anything in sight. Knocking over trashcans and broken furniture, until a guard came. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" "None of your god damn business!" Jim spat. "Alright, you're coming with me sir." the guard walked over and grabbed Jim, before Jim punched him in the face making the guard stumble backwards. Jim shocked at what he had just done, ran as fast as he could, back up to the castle to find Mel. Luckily they were still outside. "Mel!' Jim shouted, she turned to see him rush over to her. "You have to help me... I don't know what's wrong with me..." Jim cried, looking at his fists.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Rapunzel's mom greeted Flynn,Jim,and Mel saying that her name was Elizabeth,but she noticed that something was odd between Rapunzel's three friends. Still, she greeted them with kindness knowing something was especially wrong with the boy named Jim. Rapunzel turned around when she heard Jim acting differently,but when she did he was gone. She was about to say something when her mom interrupted. " Come in and welcome to the Kingdom of Corona, you four can sleep in here for as long as you like. Wait.. Where is the other gentleman?"Rapunzel's mom said. Rapunzel looked back at her mom and said" I guess he just went out for a walk mum." Elizabeth kissed Rapunzel's head and said relieved," I am just glad your safe," then she looked at Flynn and Mel," Thank you for bringing her back home." Once they were about to enter the castle Rapunzel quickly turned around because she heard Jim shouting. What is wrong with him all of a sudden?
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Mel smiled at Rapunzel's mum as she turned away sitting back down. What is wrong with Jim.. she thought. "Mel!' Jim shouted, she turned around seeing him as she ran over towards him "Jim.." "You have to help me... I don't know what's wrong with me..." Jim cried, looking at his fists. Melantha hugged Jim tightly.

--

Rasputin made Jim feel even more rage and anger in him by giving him fake memories about that guy with Mel and how she's only using Jim.

--

"Jim?" Mel looked as Jim as he glared at he with anger pushing her off him. stumbling backwards Mel feel as her head hit the stone steps. Blood running down her head she looked at jim with tears in her eyes.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 pm

" Ohh Dear!!" Elizabeth said as she went to Mel trying to stop the bleeding. As she was about the call the guards Rapunzel interpreted. " Mum! Please don't call the guards! He is not like this.. I don't know what is up with him." She said looking at Jim then at Mel bleeding head. " Jim what's wrong with you!?" She asked as she moved closer to Jim.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Mel held the back of her head as Rapunzel's mom ran up to Mel helping he stop the bleeding, her vision started to get blurry. " Mum! Please don't call the guards! He is not like this.. I don't know what is up with him." She said looking at Jim then at Mel bleeding head. " Jim what's wrong with you!?" She asked as she moved closer to Jim. "jim.." she mumbled.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Jim shoved Mel off of him, her head hitting the stone floor as tears welled up in her eyes. Mel... I didn't mean to he pleaded, but he couldn't say it. He just glared and walked off.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Mel tried standing up for fell back again blacking out as Flynn picked her up. she could hear them talk but couldn't move..

She hates you now, you hurt her the voice keep saying Your nothing but a cold hearted killer... You can never be truly happy
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Rapunzel looked at Jim. " Jim! Where are you going?! " He didn't respond to her just walked away. She looked at Flynn that was holding Mel. " I am not sure if my hair can seal that damage.. she got hurt there twice.." She began to cry. " But I will give it a try. Just stay with us Mel!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 pm

"What the hell Jim!" Flynn shouted as Jim sprinted away, he couldn't bear to see Mel hurt, but he just felt so angry.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 7:51 pm

" Mel.." she whispered to herself. She did the same routine that she does when she heals someone. When she stopped singing she looked at Mel. " Seems like I sealed the wound,but she lost a lot of blood..There is nothing else I can do to fix that. She just needs to rest for a while." she said as she touched Mel forehead. " Come on in, she needs a place to rest and there is a bedroom nearby." Elizabeth said looking at Mel worried.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Mel could hear Rapunzel singing to heal her but nothing worked sure her wound was somewhat healed. The bleeding stopped but, she was still not moving. "Seems like I sealed the wound,but she lost a lot of blood..There is nothing else I can do to fix that. She just needs to rest for a while." Rapunzel said

Where am i? she said looking around spotting the devil she hid A Am i dead? "MEL!" two voiced cried out Wait if am i dead why can i still hear voices? Could this be one of my mother's witchcraft?

---

He saw Jim sitting by the river crying Dear child what's the matter? he smirked seeing how Jim was feeling angry yet sad. You did the right thing, But i can't say your brother won't love you after what you did to Mel.

Last edited by Melantha on Mon May 28, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Rapunzel looked at Mel as Flynn was carrying her to a bedroom that Elizabeth was leading them to. " Please..Please let her be alright!" she said as she was looking up at the ceiling trying to hold her tears." I can't lose someone else...I was already seeing you as a sister.." she whispered. She crossed her arms and looked down at the floor noticing the tears falling to ground from her eyes. " She just can't leave me.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Jim put his head in his hands. "Why doesn't she love me? It doesnt make any sense" Jim mumbled to Rasputin. "I can't say your brother will love you after what you did to Mel" Jim instantly felt guilty, "I need to apologise", "No! They hurt you" rasputin said quickly. "Don't you get it? I screwed up!" Jim yelled at Rasputin, and hit the tree next to him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 10:39 pm

"Why doesn't she love me? It doesnt make any sense" Jim mumbled to Rasputin "My dear sweet child, it's not your fault that she used you like that. Mel only thinks about herself no one ells.. I could whip your memories of her for you to ease the pain. To forget how you felt about her, the nights you spent together..everything. You can start all over again." he said "I can't say your brother will love you after what you did to Mel" Jim instantly felt guilty, "I need to apologise", "No! They hurt you" rasputin said quickly. "Don't you get it? I screwed up!" Jim yelled at Rasputin, and hit the tree next to him. "For two seconds, I thought maybe i could do something right but.. AHH!" Jim ran his fingers threw his hair "Well if you want to go back I won't stop you but i will be there to help you if thinks go bad." he said then disappeared. Maybe if i try being nice to the kid he'll want to come back he thought.

--

Mel's body started breathing hard it's been over four hours and yet had Mel even opened her eyes or moved any part of her body. "what's wrong with her?" Flynn asked Rapunzel who was sitting by Mel crying.

--

Mel ran threw the underworld trying to find a way out "Damn it open!" she cried trying to open every door "get me out of there!" she screamed scared of being down there and yet she didn't know how she got there. "Ahh." feeling a sharp pain Mel got worried. I Is my body dieing? "Please don't leave me.." hearing someone crying "Rapunzel?" she said looking up. How to get to her.. wait her sister if i can find her here!. She ran to hind Rapunzel's sister
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 10:55 pm

" I- I don't know.." she said leaning against the wall. " All we can do is wait until she feels better... What is up with your brother anyways?! He left leaving Mel almost bleeding to death and hasn't even returned to see if she is alright! What kind of an asshole does that?!" she said as she sat down on the floor with her knees up to her chest.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 28, 2012 11:09 pm

"Ok, I'll go with you... I just, need to get away from here" Jim sighed, as Rasputin sent him to the underworld. Where mel was running around screaming.
    --

"I don't know... And I don't have a good feeling. Maybe Rasputin's behind this?" Flynn said looking at Rapunzel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 28, 2012 11:14 pm

" Rasputin needs to get the hell out of our minds!" she said in an angry tone." He needs to get a life. How are we suppose to get things back to the way they were?" She began to cry. " I am tired of his games.. I think everything would have been better if we never met."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Rasputin grinned and sent him to the underworld with him "make yourself at home." he said walking off.

Mel stopped running it was no use she couldn't find Rapunzel's sister of a way out. she sat on the floor crying holding her knees I'm going to die and it's all Jim's fault.. the sharp pain came back as she held her knees tightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:07 am