Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 14 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:31 am

He smirked and then put his arms around her, cradling her on his lap. He rested his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes, he tried concentrating on his breathing and listening to Rapunzel's heart beat - anything to distract him from looking down.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35 am

Rapunzel smirked as closed her eyes for a little bit. Once she opened them she noticed they were already at the bottom. She got off of Flynn and grabbed his hand "Your such a baby. " She whispered into his ear as she teased him. He quickly pulled her out. " Now, let's go to the inn and go to SLEEP because I am tired." She looked at Flynn to see his reaction of him thinking they weren't going to have sex.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:38 am

He frowned and then nodded his head, "yeah alright, I think I tired myself out on that stupid ferris wheel" he grinned and walked with her to the inn. Once they got into the room Flynn ran and jumped onto the bed, "I'm never going on a ferris wheel again" he said, slapping his forehead with his hand.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:43 am

Rapunzel sighed as he agreed. "I'm never going on a ferris wheel again" he said, slapping his forehead with his hand. She laughed as she slowly crawled on him. "I think you deserve something for getting on with me." She smirked as she split her legs open at his groin area. " What do you say?" She asked as she bit her lip. ( XD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am

Flynn quickly looked at her and then where she split her legs open and raised an eyebrow, "I thought you were tired?" he grinned and propped himself up on his elbows. "But sure why not!" he winked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:50 am

" I was kidding! I didn't think you would actually agree with me!" She laughed. "But sure why not!" he winked. She smirked as she slowly leaned touching his lips gently and quickly pulled away " I thought you were tired." She raised her eyebrow at grinned.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 am

He pouted and opened his eyes as she pulled away. " I thought you were tired." She raised her eyebrow and grinned. "Not tired enough, it would seem" he poked out his tongue and looked at her. "Don't make me use my smolder." he threatened and then grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:56 am

She smirked as he threaten her with his smolder " Don't worry" She said as she put her hands up " I want some of this too." she said as touched his groin area with her hand without noticing until she looked down and quickly pulled away as her face grew red. " S-sorry" She quickly said as looked at Flynn. ( XD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:01 pm

"I want some of this too." she said as touched his groin area with her hand without noticing until she looked down and quickly pulled away as her face grew red. He raised an eyebrow and grinned at the same time. " S-sorry" She quickly said as she looked at Flynn. Flynn smirked, "why are you saying sorry? you've seen it before, you may as well touch it" he chuckled and held her hand.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:05 pm

" I know....but isn't it to soon to bring you pleasure in that kind of way." She said as her face grew even more red. Why did I just say that?! she thought as she looked up at the ceiling.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Flynn looked at her in confusion and then realised what she meant, "o-oh! I didn't- " he stopped and then grinned, "I didn't mean it... like that." he looked up at her, her face still red, and touched her cheek. "Only when we're ready for that..." he smirked and kissed her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:14 pm

She kissed him back and pulled away. " Good." She sighed as she looked at him " I don't think I am ready for that right now...you?" She asked as she began to take of her dress.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 pm

"I don't think so" he smirked and watched as she started to take her dress off. He itched his neck and looked out the window at the moon, "oh hey its a full moon tonight" he said, not hearing a response. He turned back to look at Rapunzel who was waiting impatiently for his attention, "sorry" he grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 pm

She rolled her eyes " Wow. I can't believe a moon stole your attention from me. What does the moon have that I don't?!" She teased as she leaned closer to his lips kissing him roughly. She ran her fingers threw his hair and began to breathe heavily.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:27 pm

"Nothing... I was just waiting for you to take your clothes off" he grinned and kissed her back, putting his hands on her ass. He slid one hand up her spine, smirking when she made a face. "Ticklish?" he teased.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:32 pm

" Oh! you wanna play like that huh?" She smirked as she leaned kissing his neck as he hand slowly moved down his neck. She felt him exhaling slowly and she bit him hard making him flinch. She laughed as she began to take his shirt off.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:34 pm

"Hey! I didn't bite you!" he smirked and bit her hand gently as she took his shirt off, throwing it to the ground. He put a finger to his chin, "now where was your other ticklish spot?" he said, pondering. "Ah!" he almost shouted and started running his fingers up and down her stomach, grinning.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:39 pm

" That's not fair! " She laughed as he ran his finger up and down her stomach " You know two of mine!" She wrapped her arms around her stomach and stuck her tongue out. " Can't get to it now can you?" She smirked and looked at Flynn. " Now, I have to find your second ticklish spot in order for this to be even."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Flynn grinned evilly and tugged at her arms that were wrapped around her stomach. He sat up as she thought about where his second ticklish spot would be, "I don't have one" he said, looking at her curiously. "Well... not that I know of" he said as his face became confused.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:48 pm

She leaned on him and began to kiss his collar bone. " I will find it sooner or later." She grinned as she wrapped her legs on his waist. " I touch you mostly everywhere so I am bound to find it one way or another." She began to nibble on his chest as she moved closer to his nipple ( XD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:53 pm

" I will find it sooner or later." She grinned as she wrapped her legs on his waist. " I touch you mostly everywhere so I am bound to find it one way or another." He grinned, "good luck with that" he chuckled. Flynn breathed heavily as she moved along his chest, he rested his hands on her thighs, still sitting upright.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:58 pm

She looked up at him " Come on! Work with me!" She let out a low moan. She began to kiss his lips roughly as her hands moved slowly down his thighs. She pulled away and took of her bra " Now that I noticed.. How come I am always the first one to take of my clothes?" She laughed as she took of her underwear.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 pm

" Now that I noticed.. How come I am always the first one to take off my clothes?" She laughed as she took off her underwear. He looked at her naked body and then back at her face, "because... oh who cares?" he grinned and pulled her into a kiss, his hands on her hips, he pulled her closer to him so that their bodies were touching.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm

She smirked as she continued to kiss his lips. She pressed her breasts to his chest and looked at Flynn with an evil grin. " I suggest you take off your pants before things get more sexual." She pressed her breast together and licked his chest slowly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Flynn stared and then pulled himself together, he quickly pulled off his pants, groaning when he realised he'd ripped them. He looked at Rapunzel and then back at his pants, throwing his pants to the ground, he leaned forward and pulled her towards him so that her legs were positioned around his waist. He slid his fingers up her sides as he kissed her roughly, occasionally pulling away for breath.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:20 am