Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

So it's Truly you.. sister Empty So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:04 am

It took Melantha all night until she reached up to a small Town. Sighing she thought about Jim, how she hurt him, broke his heart. Told him it was over when she loved him deeply "He's never going to forgive me.." she mumbled thinking how much Flynn and Rapunzel would hate her. Yawning she rubbed her head walking around the town for an Inn "Inn, Inn where is an Inn.." she said glancing around she saw a girl with flaming red hair "Ariella.... ARIELLA!" her eyes widen running over towards the girl
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

So it's Truly you.. sister Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:09 am

The sixteen year old red head smiled at the lady as she payed for some food, her eyes rolled as the Devil was talking to her. "So my sweet you'll do what your told right." he smirked "Yeah, yeah I know already. Go find Jim and Flynn and bring them back. Man your annoying at times." she spoke blowing her bangs away from her blue eyes. "ARIELLA!" someone yelled out her name. Turning around she saw a girl who looked like... HER! What it was her! no.. she has black hair Ariella has red, who was this girl?
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:13 am

Melantha finally got up to the red head, breathing heavily she lift her head up looking at her. Yes it was Ariella she would know her own twin after all "A Ariella.." she smiled before tackling her into a hug. FINALLY she found her sister, now she had to ask why she sold her out to the devil "Ariella why would you betray your own sister like this?" she asked.
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:14 am

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Ariella felt weird that some girl who looked like her was hugging her and yet had this feeling like she knows her. "Sister? I have no sister? Who are you and how do you know my name?" she asked pushing the girl off her.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 am

"I can't believe she broke up with you..." Flynn said, looking at Jim. Jim shoved his hands in his pockets, his face a bit irritated, "how many more times are you going to remind me?" he mumbled. "Sorry.." Flynn looked at Rapunzel, "so what or who are we looking for?" Flynn asked, "I assume its going to be Mel but with red hair, her sister" Jim sighed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:19 am

Mel felt hurt that Ariella pushed her away "W.. what?" she looked confused, how come her own fucking twin did NOT know who she was "Ariella it's me.. Melantha your sister, you TWIN! How ells do we look a like? How would I know that you have a burn mark on your right hip from falling on the fire place mum had burn to keep us warm? Don't you know who I am at all?" feeling tears formed in her eyes Mel reached out to touch Ariella.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:21 am

" Oh! Where do we begin looking?" Rapunzel asked looking around the town of Smyrna.Rapunzel held Flynn's hand. " Should we begin to ask people around here?" She asked again looking at Jim.
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:24 am

"I told you i don't have a sister! I never did!" she yelled annoyed that this girl was calling her a liar and saying she was her twin? The red head blinked lifting up her shirt a little seeing the burn mark on her right hip "H How did you?"

"ARELLA! This girl is lieing, you never had a twin. She's just a girl who looks like you, trying to get in your mind. Turning you evil." 'he' said as Ariella held her head not sure who to lesson to "Ariella?" she girl named Malantha said "No get away from me!" she cried.

Dashing off she ran as fast as she could "Ariella!!" the girl yelled. Running and Running she bumped into someone.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:32 am

"I guess" Jim mumbled, walking away from the two, to look around town. Flynn squeezed Rapunzel's hand, "I don't know what to do about him" he frowned. Flynn and Rapunzel walked into the markets.

Jim looked at the ground as he walked, kicking the occasional pebble, his hands still in his pockets. He didn't bother looking up when he heard yelling, that was until he was bowled over by a girl with flaming red hair. "What the-" he started and looked up, his jaw dropped. This girl was an exact replica of Mel, besides the hair obviously. The attractive young woman got up and wiped the dirt off of her clothes, "Sorry I-I didn't see you" he mumbled, looking back at the ground. He couldn't look at her, she reminded him of Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 am

Mel bit her lip lessening to what her sister was saying hurt her even more. Never had a sister Bull shit?! How does she not.. Damn that Devil how low! He had her sister all this fucking time! That really got under her skin. Watching as Ariella looked at her burn mark confused of how this girl would know.

Mel smiled at her sister but she soon held her head Noo leave her alone damn it! she thought wanting to kill the devil. "Ariella?" she asked reaching out for her "No get away from me!" she cried. Ariella dashed away as Mel quickly started running after her. Damn it where did she go?" she said
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:36 am

The red hair girl fell ontop of someone as she slowly opened her eyes. He sure is cute Ariella thought as she got up brushing the dirt off her cloths "Sorry I-I didn't see you" he mumbled, looking back at the ground. He couldn't look at her, she reminded him of Mel. "No it's my fault I was running from someone claming she's my twin." she spoke
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:39 am

Rapunzel sighed. As she and Flynn walked out of a market Rapunzel saw a girl that looks exactly like Mel,but with red hair. " Flynn! Is that the girl Jim was talking about?" She turned to look at Flynn and pointed at the girl. " She looks like Mel ,so it has to be her! " Rapunzel exclaimed as she pulled Flynn closer to the girl.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:40 am

Flynn squinted, "yeah! She looks like she's talking to... Jim?" he raised an eyebrow at Rapunzel. Rapunzel grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the two.

"No it's my fault I was running from someone claming she's my twin." she spoke "Uh huh... wait what?!" Jim said, looking up at her, "did she say anything else?"
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:43 am

Ariella placed her finger on her red lips "That her name is Melantha and she knew things about me that i never told anyone. Oh my name is Ariella Hawkins." she said "But i don't know why she looks like me and says she is my twin. When i don't have a sister."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:45 am

Jim gaped at her, Ariella HAWKINS? he pulled himself together when he realised he'd been staring at her for the past 2 minutes. "Wait wait wait wait, WAIT. Hawkins? You can't be serious? Are we related?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "I'm Jim Hawkins..." he looked at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:46 am

Melantha sighed, how could she loose her sister yet again. "Hopeless.." she mumbled walking back towards the town looking for an Inn once again, maybe she'll run into her again and try getting her thoughts clear and 'he' to stop telling her sister lies.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 am

Rapunzel walked over to the girl and Jim. " Hey." She said to girl with a smile. She noticed Jim expression on his face looking a bit irritated . " Did I interrupt something?" Rapunzel asked in a low tone of voice.
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:49 am

Ariella bit her lip "Hmm no.. Not that I know of 'he' told me my last name is Hawkins.. wait did you say Jim." her eyes sparkled as she cupped her hands together, jumping around she keep saying yay. "I finally found you! He would be so happy to know I found Jim but wait where is Flynn?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:52 am

Rapunzel began to feel unsure about her " Why would you like to know about Flynn? Who exactly is 'he' anyways?"

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:53 am

"Who is 'he'? Wait a minute... No way" he looked at her, wide eyed. "Listen, y-you can't tell him. You have no idea what he'll do." Jim raised his hands up, "please don't" he begged, clasping his hands together. He was starting to get irritated, " Did I interrupt something?" Rapunzel asked in a low tone of voice. Jim looked up and saw Flynn, "oh great" he dropped his hands and rolled his eyes. "Yeah you did, she's looking for us by order of Rasputin AND she claims to have our last name" Jim growled.
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:57 am

"Huh? But why not? All he wants is his family to be together, he said that you two was brain washed by some witch who looks like... THAT WAS HER! She's the witch who brain washed you Jim?" Ariella said pointing over at the place she ran from "She's evil! And trying to turn me evil, please you gotta help me."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:59 am

Jim looked over to see Mel rushing towards them. He put his hands on Ariella's shoulders, "she's not evil. Rasputin is evil. He's using you so that he can get to us. Please don't listen to him, he's the one brainwashing you! That's why you can't remember your own sister, why do you think you two look alike?" he looked at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:00 am

Once Mel found an inn and got herself a room, she laid on the bed thinking about Jim and how hurt he looked. You really hurt him badly.. Your nothing more than a heartless witch a voice said inside her head as more tears ran down her face. "I'm so sorry... i thought i was protecting you..." she cried even more
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:01 am

(I thought she was pointing to Mel.. XD should we just say Rasputin dressed up as Mel or something ahhahahahahahaa)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:03 am

(yes)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:38 pm