Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 3 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am

((he no allowed to die XDD they manage to cheat death so far))

"Jim.. Jim!" she yelled shaking his lifeless body. How can this be! She finally finds her sister just to loose Jim this isn't fight.. it isn't fair. "No, no, no.." she stood up taking a few steps back looking down at his body. This is my fault..
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 am

(Yeah I know XD I mean, just until they find a way to save him or something)

Flynn couldn't look at his bloody, mangled body. "I can't look at him..." Flynn cried, tears streaming down his face. He put a hand to his head and looked at the sky. "Where did Rasputin go?" he clenched his fists and jaw, "he'll pay for this."
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:36 am

Everything happened so fast Ariella couldn't put everything together. The person she once thought was good turns out to be evil.. this girl was her sister and Jim.. was dead.. a few tears ran down her eyes as she hugged Melantha tightly.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:38 am

(( Oh ok xD ))

Melantha felt her sister hugging her as she turned around hugging Ariella back,crying on her shoulder. she held her sister close not wanting to let go of her no matter what. Jim.. Jim.. Jim... she keep thinking.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:41 am

Jim's eyes shot open. He already knew where he was. "Oh great." he groaned, standing up he walked over to the portal watching everyone crying around his dead body. He grimaced, he didn't realise he looked that bad.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:44 am

"Flynn, please don't do anything that would get yourself killed." Mel begged looking at Flynn she let go of her sister walking over to him. she placed her hand on his shoulders as he looked at her. Mel jumped seeing the pain and anger in his eyes as tears ran down his face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:53 am

Rapunzel looked at her ring, looked at Flynn,and stood up " We can't just give up now... We have cheated death before!" She said in an angry tone of voice. She thought about a ways to bring him back to life. The only way was to make a deal with him as usual. " What do I have to offer in order to bring Jim back?" She asked in a low voice not noticing she said it out loud.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:59 am

"He's my younger brother! I don't give a fuck if I die!" he yelled. He covered his face, and then dropped his hands. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" he looked away. "It's just, I've always been the one who should protect him, you know? Always when we were younger. And now..." he looked at Jim and then back up at the sky. " What do I have to offer in order to bring Jim back?" She asked in a low voice not noticing she said it out loud. Flynn looked at her in confusion, "what?"

Jim's face dropped, he didn't realise how much he meant to everyone. "That'll teach you for getting in my way" Rasputin said, grinning evilly. "And now we can have some bonding time, while I devise a new plan for capturing the sisters."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:06 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn. " Look I know you don't give a fuck if you died! But your forgetting that it will also be affecting me! Not just you.. " She began to cry. " So if you don't care about how I will feel then I should just make a deal with the fuckin devil. Then, you would be happy to have your brother with you..That is all I want.. for you to be happy." She stood up and began to run trying to find a way to get to 'him'
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:07 am

Melantha jumped back when Flynn yelled at her. Once he saw he yelled at Mel he covered his mouth. Mel frowned as she hugged Flynn, she understood now he felt. Mel was older by five minutes but she always protect Ariella from everything. "we will figure something out Flynn..." she said. " What do I have to offer in order to bring Jim back?" She asked in a low voice not noticing she said it out loud. Mel looked at Rapunzel "what did you say?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:09 am

Flynn looked at Mel and then Rapunzel, " Look I know you don't give a fuck if you died! But your forgetting that it will also be affecting me! Not just you.. " She began to cry. " So if you don't care about how I will feel then I should just make a deal with the fuckin devil. Then, you would be happy to have your brother with you..That is all I want.. for you to be happy." She stood up and began to run trying to find a way to get to 'him' "Rapunzel wait!" He yelled running after her, "that's not what I meant!"
    Ariella Hawkins
    Ariella Hawkins

Post  Ariella Hawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:11 am

Everything seemed to be falling appeart. Flynn saying he didn't care if he died and now Rapunzel going to make a deal with 'him' she looked at Melantha "what did he mean by one of us might be his daughter." she asked
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:13 am

Mel sighed looking at Ariella she sat down on the floor holding her head as she took slow deep breaths "I have no clue... what did mum and dad do?" she said looking up at the sky. Oh Jim.. i hope your alright
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 am

Rapunzel ran far enough away from Flynn and the others. " I know your listening to me right now...so come on out you asshole!" She screamed. " Let's make a deal. Since your always into making some kind of deal."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 am

Jim groaned and looked at Rasputin, "why do you want them? I don't understand what the big deal is, about having to kill one of them. And... what did you mean about having one of them as your daughter" Jim asked Rasputin.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:24 am

Melantha looked at Flynn "Go to her before she does something stupid." she said then looked at her sister.

Rasputin looked at Jim "One I'm not telling you why one of them has to die. But i will tell you that Mel's father made a deal with me to make sure his wife doesn't die burning child birth. So i gave him something to make sure she doesn't die. I little crimson flower. But i told him if she gave birth to twins one of them would be my child.. thanks to the flower."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:30 am

Rapunzel continued to run trying to find other ways to get to him other than killing herself. Her hip began to hurt even more that she is running ,which made her focus on the cut. She accidentally tripped on a rock ,and hit her head against a building. She wasn't bleeding ,but it made her pass out.

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 am

(( Sorry I have a headache D: so I'm going to bed. night))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 am

"So then which one is your 'child'?" he quoted with his fingers and then glared at him. He really hoped that it wasn't Mel.

Flynn sprinted after Rapunzel, but couldn't see her anymore. "RAPUNZEL!" he shouted, running into town, he ran past a couple of dark alleyways before seeing her lying down in the middle of the street. "What are you doing?!" he ran up to her and grabbed her arm before noticing that she was passed out. "Rapunzel?" he shook her gently, "shit!" he picked her up and cradled her close to his chest.

(NIGHT!<3)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:35 am

"I have no idea which twin is my child son.' he looked at him then grinned "Your hoping it's not Melantha being my child. Knowing your in love with the devil's daughter." he laughed "Now i'm hoping it's her just so i can see the look on your face. what will you do hate her for being my kid."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 am

( Night!! )

After time passed Rapunzel began to gain consciousness. " W-What happened to me?" She asked touching her forehead. " Who are you?" She asked Flynn. She didn't know who she was anymore or how she got where she is.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 am

Jim clenched his jaw, "no. I'll fucking hate you, for ruining her life" he said through gritted teeth. He glared at Rasputin, he had so much hate in him right now, he didn't know what to do or say.

" W-What happened to me?" She asked touching her forehead. " Who are you?" She asked Flynn. Flynn looked at her in shock, "w-what? It's me... Flynn?" he put her down, his hand on her waist to support her standing up.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 am

" Flynn? My brother? Do I even have a brother?" She looked at him confused. " Sorry but your name doesn't ring a bell... Who are you to me anyways?"

( The Vow! I don't know I was just watching it and got inspiration! )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:46 am

(:O YESSS! Oh my god, I have to see it! Is it good? Very Happy)

He frowned and looked at her, "what?! I'm your fiance" he felt weird saying that. "You don't remember me?" he looked at her, worried.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:51 am

( Yeah!! It made me want to cry in many parts! Sad I suggest you watch it!)

" I have a fiance?!" Rapunzel gasped " No, I don't remember you at all!" She looked at him " I barely know who I am let alone who you are..." She kept touching her head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:12 am