Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

2 posters

This is the new Sacrifice?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

This is the new Sacrifice? Empty This is the new Sacrifice?

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 6:40 am

Melantha walked threw the big city looking for something to eat, ever since her twin sister sold her out to the Devil she's been looking for her to find out the truth. Sighing the black hair teen rubbed her arm, the poor girl had no money to pay for a nice meal and didn't have to heart to steel. What's a poor girl to do? Not noticing where she was going one of the people pulling a cart of fruit, she tripped over the weal landing on someone. "Ohh.." her eyes opened, not getting a great look at person she could tell it had to be a boy. "s sorry."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

This is the new Sacrifice? Empty Re: This is the new Sacrifice?

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 6:55 am

Jim wandered through the big city of Saarthal, gazing constantly up at the sky - how long it had been since he and his older brother Flynn had seen the sun and felt fresh air. Flynn slowly trudged behind him, paranoid that Rasputin would appear and send them spiraling back to hell with him. Still staring at the clear blue sky, he didn't notice the black haired girl trip and stagger over a fruit cartel, throwing him to the ground. "Oof" He groaned, rubbing the back of his head. His eyes blurred for a moment and then came back into focus. He saw the cause of his sore head, positioned, horizontally, over his stomach was a girl with jet black hair and bright blue eyes gazing up at him with a worried look on her face. "What are you doing?" Jim asked, annoyed. He slowly got up, and extended his hand to help her up.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 7:03 am

Not knowing if she could trust taking the boys hand she slowly lift her hand taking ah hold of his hand, as he lift her off the ground Melantha brushed the dirt off her pants "What are you doing?" the boy asked, pulling her black hair away from her bright blue eyes she glanced at the boy. "Um, Looking." she spoke, knowing what she said was stupid and that the boy and his brother would think this girl is an idiot. Mel's stomach growled slightly as she placed her hands over her stomach 'shut up!" she thought, "Well Um bye." she waved her hand at the cute boy walking off she didn't need the devil finding out Melantha was still alive.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 7:13 am

"Um, Looking" She said, Jim looked at her again curiously, she looked familiar. Flynn sniggered at her reply, quickly hiding his face to not make her feel embarrassed. He heard her stomach growl, a pained expression crossed her face, quickly covered with an awkward smile. Surely she could take care of herself, she didn't look poor. Reluctantly, he walked away, glancing back to see her waving - she looked so familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. He raised his hand and gave her a nod, following Flynn into the Saarthal inn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

Melantha walked over towards the fruit stand looking at the different kinds of fruits, oh how much she wanted to just take one and started eating maybe it would help calming her down a bit, She turned her head looking over her shoulder seeing the boys walking inside the Inn.

--
    Inside the Inn some people who where on the devils side talked about the Sacrificed that lived "What does this girl look like?" the inn keeper asked whipping the inside of the mug, Glancing over at the opening, two young boys walked inside shutting the door behind them "Welcome, take a seat what will it be? Food, a room, both?" he asked looking towards the boys "Seem a little young being out here alone?' he raised an eyebrow at them.

"All I know what she's a young beauty around 16 with jet black hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. The Dark Lord himself came to me in a dream showing me what the lovely lady looks like." a old man spoke like he lost his mind, Throwing out apice of paper with a drawing of what the young lady looks like "And he'll give us a deal!"
    --

Back outside Melantha was able to find some spear coins laying around the well "I think this much will do." she smiled brightly running back towards the fruit cart she handed the lady the five coins, "here you go miss." she said with a smile handing the apple to Melantha "Thank you." she bowed.

Last edited by Melantha on Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 7:38 am

"We're old enough, just here for drinks. Make it a beer thanks" Flynn said casually, the inn keeper looked at Jim. "Uhh... water thanks." The man set the drinks on the bar bench and continued talking to the shady looking man two seats away. Jim glanced over taking a sip of his drink, listening to their conversation. They were talking about the sacrificed. Jim looked down at his drink, listening intently to their conversation. Flynn gazing around the room, winking at any woman who passed by. "All I know is that she's a young beauty around 16 with jet black hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes" The man threw an image of the girl onto the bench, Jim sneaked a look at the picture and nearly fell off his stool. "Whoa! Jim are you alright?" Flynn asked startled. Jim sprinted from the inn and ran outside looking for the girl, "Flynn, you know that girl who fell on top of me before? She's part of the sacrificed! What the guys were talking about in there" Jim whispered, pointing towards the inn. "So? Lets get her and give her to Rasputin! Then he'll let us free for sure!" Flynn exclaimed, looking for her. "No! Are you stupid!? You know why we left, no more killing. Besides, I don't think I could kill her." Jim said looking at the floor. "Oh whatever, lets just find her and talk to her then." Flynn sighed, pulling Jim's arm.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 am

running off the took a bite of the juice apple, Mel had a grin from ear to ear oh yes this made her happy, able to eat something for once. Finishing off the apple Mel looked up at the sky remember her childhood, why didn't her parents tell her about this, why did they give birth to twins. Sighing Melantha thought she heard someone calling for her "hey!" someone cried, turning around she saw it was the two boys again "No they must be working for him." she thought taking off Mel didn't think twice to stop and ask what they wanted.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 am

"No, WAIT!" Jim yelled, as he and Flynn started chasing after her, nearly tripping on the half-eaten apple she had dropped. Years of athletic training with Rasputin did them good, and they eventually caught up with her, cornering her in a dark alley. Fear spread across her face as she realised the situation she was in. She clenched her hands together into fists, shut her eyes and opened her mouth preparing to scream. This would surely look suspicious, two guys cornering a girl in a dark alley. Flynn quickly put a hand over her mouth and pulled her arms behind her back, he grinned. Jim frowned at him and started "Look, we're not here to harm you. I don't know what you know, but we are looking for information and we won't do anything to hurt you, unless you try to run or make a scene." Jim threatened, looking intently at her face, of course he wouldn't harm her anyway.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 8:02 am

'Look, we're not here to harm you' he says 'Yeah right.' Melantha thought as she bite Flynn's hand that was covering her mouth, swinging her head back she hit his face breaking free she tried running off but Jim managed to grab a hold of her wrist twisting it behind her back causing her pain. Mel fell to her knees "What do you want." she said in a harsh tone, Mel never asked for this what was the big deal saying who is a sacrifice and killing them "Look if your working for the devil just go ahead and kill me off if that's what my sister wants so badly. If your not working for him LET ME GO!" she snapped at the boy who had a tight grip of her wrist, Looking up at the other brother whom didn't seem that happy getting a bloody nose by a girl. Maybe the other sacrifice's didn't know how to fight back?
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 8:08 am

"Ah F*ck!" Flynn yelled, covering his nose with his hand holding him up against the wall. Jim quickly grabbed her wrist before she ran and twisted it behind her back. She fell to her knees and asked "What do you want?" Flynn glared at her, his nose red and swollen. "If we let you go, you'll get caught by an assassin who actually wants to kill you. Like I said before, we just want to know more about you and your twin sister, we don't intend on killing you and we don't want to take you to Rasputin" Jim said, as he loosened his grip on her wrist and helped her up. She didn't say anything, her eyes closed. "Would it help if we went somewhere more secluded?" Jim asked. "There is that isolated shack just 2 minutes away from the entrance of Saarthal" Flynn said wincing from the pain. "What do you say?" Jim asked, looking down at the girl.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 8:20 am

Melantha smirked at Flynn watching the blood run down his nose, she lesson to what Jim was saying "Yeah and i was born yesterday?" Mel spoke looking over her shoulder at Jim. Shocked that he loosened his grip, Mel pulled her hand away rubbing her wrist as the boy helped her up. Closing her eyes the sixteen year old just stood there "Would it help if we went somewhere more secluded?", "There is that isolated shack just 2 minutes away from the entrance of Saarthal", slowly opening one of her eyes her bright blue eye looked at him "Fine but try anything funny and you'll have a bloody nose like this guy.' she pointed her thumb at Flynn 'why you.' he said as Mel snapped her head back at the older one "Bring it! i didn't ask for this! I'm not as weak as the other innocent people you might have murdered!" she yelled,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 8:32 am

Jim smirked at her attempt to threaten Flynn, little did she know how many people they had easily killed in less than five minutes - but that's something he didn't want to think about. Flynn just glared, glaring at her the whole walk to the shack. They didn't talk, any of them. They just walked in silence, the brothers closely behind the girl, pulling faces at each other and trying not to laugh. Once they reached the shack, the boys kicked down the door (it had no handle). It was dark inside, until Flynn lit a candle in the centre of the room. Showing the cobwebs and debris that were strewn throughout the rusted, old shack. Jim, behind the girl, gave her a gentle shove to the semi-broken chairs near the back window. He pulled up a chair for the girl and slumped in a nearby one, hands in his pockets and his feet rested on top of a random box. Flynn walked over with the candle and sat it near the chairs to provide light for the room, sitting on the random box near Jim's feet. Both guys looked at the girl, eyebrows raised.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 8:44 am

Mel keep looking back at the boys as they where acting like five year old, rolling her eyes she asked herself why she bothered agreeing to go with him. Oh yeah maybe cause they where going to hurt her throw and they had skills Mel never seen before in her life, making there way towards the shack Mel stood there as Flynn kicked the door down. About to walk in Jim gave her a slight push, snapping her head back at him she already didn't like Jim, he was rude, childish, and didn't know how to treat a woman right. Seeing him pull up a chair for her she spoke "My hero." as she sat down, Mel hold her arms looking at the two idiots raising there eyebrows "Well what do you want to know, Lets see I have a twin. My life was great until my parents told us one of us where to be sacrifice, my sister made a deal with the devil himself to make me the one to be sacrifice. Though her plan ''worked'' but I'm here, lucky me." Mel rolled her eyes once more twirling her hair threw her fingers. "you speak." the teen pointing at Jim as he didn't liked being ordered by a girl.

Last edited by Melantha on Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 am

"My hero" she said rolling her eyes. Jim rolled his eyes and frowned as she sat down. Did he do something wrong? She was starting to get on his nerves. Here they were being hospitable - not killing her and all - and all she was doing was being rude and childish. "I like the sound of this twin" Flynn said raising his eyebrows up and down, winking at the both of them as they sat, watching him, grimaces spreading across their faces. "You're such an ass." Jim said, trying to cover a smirk. "In all seriousness though, did you ever find out why she did it?" Flynn asked. The boys looked up at her, it was getting late. Jim peered out the window while she answered Flynn's question, looked about 10 o'clock. Jim yawned, stretching his arms above him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 9:07 am

"I like the sound of this twin" Flynn says, you have got to be kidding me "So if you where in my shoes you could sell your own brother out to the devil." she smiled at Flynn like she just stabbed him in the heart before looking away. Hearing Jim's comment towards his own brother she didn't bother looking at Jim, they where assholes that liked murdering people no matter how cute the younger one was she already hated them. "In all seriousness though, did you ever find out why she did it?" Flynn asked again as she rubbed her nose "Not to try sounding like a Witch but if I knew her reason, why could i be here? I'm trying to find the traitor, my own sister to know the reason why she could do such a thing." Mel sighed. "I know you guys are trying to be nice but I'm having a problem trusting in people at the moment so sorry if I'm the most annoying Sacrifice you ever meet."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 9:14 am

Jim saw Flynn's pained expression as she asked him the question. Flynn quickly looked away and the girl continued. "Not to try sounding like a Witch but if I knew her reason, why could i be here? I'm trying to find the traitor, my own sister to know the reason why she could do such a thing." "He was just asking" Jim retorted. Flynn managed a grimace. "Oh please, YOU have trust issues? Whatever you say princess." Jim argued as he got up and plonked himself on the stack of hay, his arm resting on his head. Flynn watched the girl as anger spread across her face. Unsure of what to do he quickly said "SO! Anyway, if she sacrificed you, how did you escape?" He rocked back and forth, hoping she would get distracted. He didn't want the guards to hear her and Jim having a screaming match.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 am

Not lessening to Jim sticking up for his brother but she managed to hear him call her princess "WHY YOU!" she stood up Flynn placing his hands on her shoulder she wanted to kill Jim, calling her princess now that was low to her if she was her twin she couldn't mind being called princess but Mel hated being called that. "SO! Anyway, if she sacrificed you, how did you escape?" Flynn asked pulling Melantha away from his brother. Looking up at the older brother she shrugged "I don't know maybe that so called devil isn't all that powerful, Im still wondering that myself. I remember being suck into Hell i think but when i woke up i was at the beach?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 9:33 am

Jim turned away from her as Flynn pulled her away. He didn't mean to get angry at her, he was just so used to being angry all the time he couldn't stop himself. He smirked, she did look cute when she was angry though. Jim grimaced, "ugh. What am I thinking?" he thought. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.
    "That's strange... I honestly thought Rasputin was more powerful. Maybe that's why he hasn't found us yet." Flynn said curiously. He got up to go check on Jim, "Hah, Jim's asleep." Flynn smirked. "Oh, I'm Flynn by the way, that's Jim. You are?" He asked mid yawn, his eyes getting droopy from sleepiness.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 am

"Maybe with the two of you gone his powers weaken, I mean you two did his job for him am i right?" Mel was just guessing about his power being weaken from the fact Jim and Flynn where gone but she could be right who knows how this Sacrifice was like, Legends might have been wrong about keeping peace it could be cause the Devil gets more powerful by each person killed. "I could be wrong but who knows with that demon freak that loves praying on women." Mel sat back down on the chair as Flynn went to check on his brother "Hah, Jim's asleep." 'So that's his name Jim.' she thought looking at the sleeping boy then back up at Flynn "The name's Melantha. night Flynn." she spoke before leaning back against the chair falling sleep.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 9:47 am

"Yeah you could be right, I never actually did see him kill anyone" Flynn speculated. As Melantha closed her eyes and fell asleep on the chair, Flynn gazed out through the window at the stars, was this going to be his and Jim's life? Living in a broken down, abandoned shack? He hoped not. Jim's muffled snores slowly lulled Flynn to a deep sleep.
    All throughout the night, Jim tossed and turned, his dreams filled with the devil's face and the girl he had just met. He awoke startled, stifling a yell to find himself sweating bullets. He hopped off the stack of hay and blindly made his way to the "bathroom", to wash away the nightmares.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 9:59 am

Falling asleep on the chair pained Melantha but she wasn't going to have Jim call her Princess again, not in hell, if he even calls her that again she'll hit him upside the head a frew times. All night Mel was dreaming about her sister and her life before knowing about this, sadly her sweet dream turned into a bloody nightmare now knowing the Devil was watching her sleep, he got in her mind (like he did to anya.) Mel stood up walking tipsy out of the shack thinking she was following her sister,

-- dream

"Hey wait up." Mel said as she was in her blue dress running threw there small village they lived at, "Aren't we a little to old for games here sis?" she placed her hand on her hips. Her twin laughed as she twirled, her long red hair flying threw the wind "Come on party pooper!" her twin cried out running passed the log
    --
    Hell

"That's right my sweet." he said walking around, spotting Jim and Flynn he grinned fading away into a million bats. While Flynn was sleeping the bats started biting him making up the older brother, the bats formed back into the devil. With a grin upon his have he lift his hand squeeze the life out of Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 10:10 am

As Jim stumbled into the bathroom, he grabbed a cloth and wiped his face and neck. He heard a commotion coming from the previous room and walked out to see Rasputin and his bats flying around Flynn, with the girl no where in sight. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Jim shouted running and tackling Rasputin - the tackle falling short and Jim crashing into the wall, Rasputin and his bats disappeared, leaving Flynn on the floor. "Flynn!" Jim shouted, running over and slapping his face trying to help him gain consciousness. Shortly after Flynn's eyes started to flutter open, Jim bolted for the door, in search of the girl. About 50 metres away, she was swaying with a grin spread on her face, holding onto a branch perched above a pond. Jim sprinted towards her as she fell into the pond, spluttering and splashing, the ice cold water waking her. Jim dived into the pond and grabbed her hands pulling her onto the land. He picked her up and carried her quickly into the shack before Rasputin could do any more damage. Flynn was groaning on the floor as Jim set the girl onto the hay he had been sleeping on. She shivered, so he gave her his jacket. Jim made his way over to Flynn, draped his arm over his shoulders and slowly staggered there way to the stack of empty potato sacks for Flynn to rest on.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 10:23 am

"stubborn boy." he hissed as Jim attacked him, he was almost closed to finishing off Flynn for good if he had not appeared to help his brother. Very well at least The girl will be his and hell have enough power to kill both of the Hawkins brothers.

--dream
    "Sis what an earth are you doing." Mel laughed seeing her twin jumping in the lake "Jump Mel it's great." the red head yelled up at her sister "Jump."
    --
    Still not knowing this was a dream Mel took a step falling into the pond, "ah." her eyes opened as she ice cold water hit her skin unable to move Mel thought she was done for. Closing her eyes she felt someone pulling her out of the ice cold pond, shaking she didn't look up at who was carrying her 'c cold.' she thought. Mel finally opened her bright blue eyes seeing that it was jim? he saved her, guess she needed to stop being a pain to him and his brother now that he saved her. Still shaking from being cold he placed his jacket over her shoulders before checking on his brother "Is f-flynn o-okay." she asked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 15, 2012 7:40 pm

"He'll be fine... I think" Jim said shakily. Flynn started coughing and Jim went over and gave him some water. "Hey bud, everything's going to be ok, I'll take you to the doctor tomorrow, I don't know how we'll afford it but we will." Jim said worriedly as he wrapped a spare blanket around Flynn. Jim checked on the girl and then sat in between them both on the floor, staying awake until the morning.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 15, 2012 7:56 pm

"Yeah you think?" she said, hugging her knees she felt so cold it didn't help that it was cold outside and she was in wet cloths "Oh cloths your eyes." mel yelled standing up she took off her wet cloths throwing them on the ground, wrapping herself with Jim's jacket she sat back down. Sure he gets the blanket and she gets a jacket? then again he was family and Mel was being a brat towards the boys "Um thanks for saving me, anything i can do to replay you?" she asked, then an idea popped in her head. Her home town if they could bring her to her village she could give them money to help Flynn, it couldn't be much since we family isn't rich but it's the least she could do?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:20 am