Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

2 posters

This is the new Sacrifice?

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

This is the new Sacrifice? - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the new Sacrifice?

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 16, 2012 4:34 am

"Well... I hope. I'll try find a way to get him to a doctor, its just hard when we've got no money." Jim sighed. "Close your eyes!" she yelled. "Alright, alright!" Jim said turning away while she got undressed. "Um thanks for saving me, anything I can do to repay you?" She asked. "You're welcome, and... no not really, unless you know how to make a pile of money magically appear." Jim said confused. "Sorry, is the jacket warm enough? I just thought, seeing as I already made it warm, it'd be better than having a cold blanket..." Jim asked awkwardly, while rubbing his cheek. He looked over and Flynn then back at the girl, as he sat on one of the broken chairs.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 16, 2012 4:38 pm

"Well if Flynn can hold on until we get to my Village i could give you guys some money, it's not much but its enough to get Flynn the care he needs." she said laying in the hay as Flynn was fast asleep. . "Sorry, is the jacket warm enough? I just thought, seeing as I already made it warm, it'd be better than having a cold blanket..." Jim says, as Mel glanced up at him "Now it's warm after taking off my wet cloths." the girl sighed turned turned around wondering if her family was still alive or not.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 16, 2012 6:19 pm

"Oh, no that's ok you don't have to.." Jim replied surprised at her kindness. He got up and walked over to Flynn, who was shivering and pulled up the blanket around his shoulders. Jim sighed and sat back down on the ground. He glanced up at the girl,"That's good... I'm Jim Hawkins by the way" Jim said, totally forgetting that he hadn't introduced himself yet.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm

"Yeah but you saved my life it's the lest i can do after being a bitch towards you and your brother." she said, seeing Flynn shivering he might not hold it until they got to her village "There must be some way to get your brother the help me needs." Mel sighed then looked up at Jim "Um your brother already told me who you are, But hello Jim, Im Melantha." she held her hand out,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 16, 2012 7:02 pm

"Well thanks, the only way I can think of actually getting him there, is if we put him in the wheelbarrow outside and walk..." Jim said. "Um your brother already told me who you are, but hello Jim, I'm Melantha." she held her hand out. "Did he? Oh, well I guess its a pleasure to meet you... Can I call you Mel?" Jim chuckled as he shook her hand. He turned his head and saw the sky starting to light up a pink-blue colour, which meant another day full of adventure for Jim, he smiled and looked back at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 16, 2012 11:44 pm

"well we better do something quick no telling if the devil has already told his other followers where we're hiding." she spoke, Looking at Jim as he took her hand asking if it was alright to call her Mel "it's better than calling me princess." Mel said with a light laugh, standing it it was a good thing Jim's jacket was long enough to not show that much of her bare skin. Seeing the sun starting to peek she turned her head "Better start moving now if we wish to live another day." kneeling down she patted Flynn's cheek, his eyes started opening up "Hey Can you stand? we need to move now." she spoke calmly
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 1:06 am

"Yeah you're right." Jim said, looking at Flynn to not make her uncomfortable. "Flynn? Come on mate we have to go now", Jim said, draping Flynn's arm over his neck to help him stand up. Jim, trying to support Flynn's weight and to not look weak in front of a girl [ Wink ], hurried to the door and sat Flynn in a stray wheelbarrow near the fence. "Well... You lead the way", Jim gestured to Mel, while grabbing the wheelbarrow handles.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 am

Grading her wet cloths Mel rushed out of the building, Smirking seeing now Jim was carrying his brother out she wanted to say something but there was no time for talk. "you lead the way." Mel nodded as she lead them out of the city and into the woods, most likely no one will follow or spot them.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 1:36 am

When walking into the woods, Jim patted his pockets for his knife and gun, which luckily were still safe and sound, just in case they came across a wild animal. Flynn, who had fallen asleep already, started snoring lightly, making Jim chuckle. "So, we'd have to set up for camp soon right? Doesnt it take at least a day by foot to get to your village?" Jim asked, glancing at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 1:42 am

Mel looked around making sure no wild animal jumps out or worse, one of the devil's helpers. Hearing Flynn snoring she lightly rolled her eyes, good thing Jim can't see her "Yeah we're going to set up camp, quit worrying." she said turning her head, looking over her shoulder.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 1:46 am

Jim rolled his eyes at her, "soooorrryyyy!" he teased, a smug grin on his face. "I'm surprised your not worrying princess, you know, with all those devil's helpers after you and all." Jim smirked, glancing at Mel from the corner of his eyes and then focussing on steering the wheelbarrow straight.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 2:09 am

Mel stopped he called her princess "That's it you little!" she ran over to Jim knocking him down to the ground attempting to throw punches at him but we was able to flip her around with Him on top, Mel blushed deeply "Stop calling me princess!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 2:19 am

She charged towards him throwing punches this way and that, managing a punch to his shoulder, before he grabbed her wrists and flipped her over with him on top of her. He saw her blush when he realised the awkward position they were in. "Stop calling me a princess" she said still embarrassed but angry at the same time. Jim got up quickly, laughing off his embarrassment. He hadnt laughed in a long time. "Sorry, you're just so easy to anger its cute", he said without thinking, "er I mean, its funny..." he said, quickly trying to cover up what he said. He rubbed his face and quickly walked back over to Flynn, internally punching himself in the gut for what he said.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 2:24 am

Well Mel got to punch Jim before he flipped her over in this was weird position they were in so any ways, first she was naked only having a jacket on and Jim was on top of her. As Jim got off Mel stood up on her feet still pissed at Jim for calling her princess, it was a good thing Flynn was asleep threw this. No telling what he might say about his younger brother being on top of a girl "Sorry, you're just so easy to anger its cute" Cute? did he just say cute "and how is this 'cute', wait are you calling me cute?" she asked following him back towards Flynn, did Jim like her? Mel had a huge grin upon her face "You like me."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 2:35 am

"What? No i didnt mean it..." he said avoiding her face. "You like me" she smirked. "Theres a big difference between liking someone and thinking somethings cute," he said frowning. What had he gotten himself into? "Not that i said you were cute.." he lied. Thank god Flynn is asleep, otherwise he'd never hear the end of it. He trudged over to Flynn in the wheelbarrow, slightly embarrassed, hands in his pockets and kicking a near by rock. Knowing girls, not that he did too well, she'd probably keep asking him questions about it. He grimaced, avoiding her eyes.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 2:45 am

"Whatever you say, oh so mighty Jim." she said walking passed him, Mel still had the grin on her face now she wished flynn was awake. Maybe she'll tell him when they get to her village. Lifting her head up she looked at the trees, being in the woods made her feel at home in some say "I wonder are they still alive." she said not talking to anyone, Melantha thought about her parents. Hours had passed as it was getting dark. "Lets set up here." she said as they where near a lake, Mel could used a bath right now.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 2:52 am

Jim rolled his eyes, thankfully she wasnt getting into to much about it. Who knows what she was thinking though. "Lets set up here" she said. "Uh sure.." jim said, he grabbed Flynn's satchel - Jim had put supplies in - and took out a few blankets to lay them on the sandy bank near the lake. He, struggling, lifted Flynn out of the wheelbarrow and layed him on the blanket, propping him up on the tree. "I'll go look for some logs for a fire.. Can you watch Flynn while I'm gone? Looks like he's starting to wake up anyway. Theres some fruit in my bag if you get hungry, you like apples right?" he smirked, remembering when she had thrown the apple and ran when she first saw them that day in Saarthal. He smirked again and turned walking off, knife in hand.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 2:56 am

Sitting down near the lake she laid down watching Jim prop his brother up against the Tree before taking off to get some logs 'you like apples right?' he smirked "smart ass." she comment walking over to Flynn sitting down next to him she pulled out an apple for herself. As Jim was gone Flynn woke up "Hello there, how you feeling." she asked before taking a bite out of the apple
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 3:02 am

"I've been better." Flynn groaned, holding his stomach. "Bloody asshole, Rasputin I mean. I wouldnt be surprised if one of my ribs were broken" Flynn winced, clutching his abdomen. "And what about you? I heard parts of yours and Jims conversations, what was all the racket about?" Flynn grinned and winked at her, taking a bite out of his apple.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 3:11 am

"I'm sorry he hurt you, I'm still wondering how he found you guys.. and me.." she said feeling like this was her fault in a way. Taking another bite of her apple before smirking at Flynn "Oh you know your brother on top of me and thinking that it's cute when I'm angry." she said laughing "i think he might have a little crush on me but then again i might be fooling myself here." Mel shrugged her shoulder standing up wanting Jim to get back so she can wash up in the lake.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 3:21 am

Flynn couldnt contain his grin. "Well, well, well. I bet you two did more than sit on each other" He smirked. "If I do recall, you were blushing. Not that I was awake or anything" he chuckled. "It was hard not to hear you guys argueing, let alone tackling each other." He winked at her again, throwing his finished apple intothe lake.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 3:24 am

Mel dropped her jaw "we did not have sex!" she yelled thinking he was meaning that "Just because Im only in his shirt doesn't not mean we did that, your a perv." Mel hold her arms glaring at Flynn, but she could have token it the wrong way. "It was hard not to hear you guys argueing, let alone tackling each other." he winked at her, "You little, so you saw the hole thing?" Mel asked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 3:33 am

"Who said anything about sex? Wheres your mind at?" Flynn laughed, and then held his sides from the pain. "And yes I pretty much heard the whole thing, do you know how hard it is to pretend to be asleep, when you really want to laugh? Its pretty darn hard." Flynn grinned.
    "Well, look whos awake!" Jim exclaimed, dropping the firewood he had gathered, making the two jump.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 3:37 am

Mel's face turned bright red wanting to kill Flynn but he was to nice of a guy now Jim on the other hand always made her angry. "I Um well.. shoot" she said trying to get her dirty thoughts out of her mind. "you where pretending to be asleep wait until Jim hears about this." Mel grinned then jumped hearing Jim's voice "Don't scare me like that!" Mel yelled at Jim then walked over towards the Like "I'm going to wash up."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 3:49 am

"..uh ok" Jim said confused and shot a glare at Flynn. Flynn grinned and grabbed another apple. Jim piled the firewood together and lit a small fire using a set of matches in his bag. He heard mel splash into the water. "Do you want to help me up? I just want to sit in the shallows.." Flynn asked. "Sure, I need a bath anyway, so do you by the smell" Jim teased as Flynn punched him softly in the gut. Jim slowly helped Flynn up and sat him in the water. He ran back over to the fire, stripped down to his boxers [ ;D ] and grabbed a blanket to place near Flynn in case he got cold. As he neared the lake, he jumped in splashing Flynn in the face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:40 pm