Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

2 posters

Home sweet home?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Home sweet home? Empty Home sweet home?

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Melantha ran threw her village everything seemed okay but that's not what she cared for, it was her parents. Over by the other side of the village a little small cabin, Mel saw smoke. Opening the door she didn't see anyone but her mother walked out of the kitchen "MOM!" Mel yelled running over to her mother hugging her tightly "Mel sweetie, oh thank god your safe." the woman said hugging her child as she saw two young boys coming inside "mel who's your friends?" she asked "Huh what- Oh them. That's Jim and Flynn, mom Flynn is hurt and they don't have any money.. wait where is papa?" mel asked tilting her head as her mother looked down sadly "Mel your father was killed by 'him.'."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Home sweet home? Empty Re: Home sweet home?

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 12:13 pm

"Wha-what? Wait up!" The boys shouted, trying best to cover their faces to not be noticed, Jim wheeled Flynn through the village after Mel until they finally reached her home. "Mel your father was killed by 'him.'." They heard her say, both of their faces dropped. What else could possibly happen? Surely she'd be mad at the two of them, they were his assassins after all, but they didn't kill him - she didn't know that though. The boys went out the front, to give Mel and her mother some privacy.
    "Shit" Jim said.
    "Double-shit" Flynn sighed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 12:24 pm

"wait what how!" Mel yelled pacing around the room, her father was dead and it was her fault. "Mel no need beating yourself up, He came asking for you and your father wouldn't tell him." her mother said, clearly Jim and Flynn could hear this as Mel started crying again saying it's her fault. "Mel, now don't start saying it's your fault, your father loved his girls he could never sell you out." she smiled, going into the kitchen grabbing a sack of gold that mel's father been saving for Melantha if she ever came back. "Here take this." "but mom that's way to much, how did you get all this gold?" "Don't ask just take it and go." "But-" "No buts he might come back and i don't want him getting you, besides that Jim is cute." her mother winked at mel "Mom shut up they can hear you and Jim's a jerk!" she cried then kissed her mom's cheek walking out of the cabin "Ready?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 12:29 pm

The boys outside could clearly hear the mother and daughter argument. "No buts he might come back and i don't want him getting you, besides that Jim is cute." Flynn laughed and nudged Jim in the side, "Shut up, now is really not the best time", Jim said still listening to their conversation. "Mom shut up they can hear you and Jim's a jerk!" Mel cried Nice. After all he had done for her, even if they'd had their arguments, she still hated his guts. Jim's face dropped and Flynn stayed silent. "Ready?"Mel asked. Flynn looked up at her and nodded, Jim staying silent, pushing Flynn in his wheelbarrow with Mel to the town square.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Mel saw that Jim was upset did he hear her when she called him a jerk "Jim i didn;t really mean it, I don't want my mom thinking I've fallen for someone." she said and nudged him. Holding the sack of Gold mel still wondered how her father how this much gold? "Looks like we have enough to get you fixed and get some real food." she giggled.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 pm

"Whatever you say..." Jim rolled his eyes. "Some family reunion, are you sure you want to spend some of your dad's money on us? We don't want you to waste his life's savings" Jim asked, concerned. "I'm tired of this stupid wheelbarrow, I say, take me to the doctors Jimbo!" Flynn yelled, grinning from ear to ear. Jim turned to Mel, "We really have no idea where anything is" he chuckled, gesturing for her to lead the way.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Mel rolled her eyes "Fine be mad," she walked ahead of them towards the doctors "I'm tired of this stupid wheelbarrow, I say, take me to the doctors Jimbo!"Flynn yelled "Awe why, you look cute sitting in there." Mel teased smirked at Flynn, Pointing over at the doctors next to the Inn "That's the doctors." She handed Jim some money "I'm going to get myself some cloths so i don't have to wear your jacket the next time i get wet. Or worse be naked around you guys."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 1:02 pm

"...I wasn't being mad" Jim rolled his eyes again. "You girls take everything the wrong way" He smirked.
    "Awe why, you look cute sitting in there." Mel teased "Not to sound mean, but that isn't going to keep me in a wheelchair" Flynn laughed, "I've had enough" he said. "Alright, where do you want to meet up afterwards? Unless you plan on going off by yourself...?" Jim asked, one eyebrow raised.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 1:11 pm

"Suure keep telling yourself that Jimmy." she winked at him then punched his arm. "How can you sound mean Flynn, I'm the one who punch you in the face, was a bitch towards you and your brother and here you are saying NOT to sound mean?" Mel laughed. "Alright, where do you want to meet up afterwards? Unless you plan on going off by yourself...?" Jim asked, Mel bit her lip "I say lets meet over at the Inn to grab something to drink."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Jim winked back at her and chuckled at her response.
    "Ha ha, whatever Mel." Flynn grinned. "I say lets meet over at the Inn to grab something to drink." "Ok sure, in what... an hour?" Jim asked. "Meet you then" Jim smiled and wheeled Flynn into the doctors.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 1:25 pm

"yeah in a hour," she waved her hand as Mel walked off to buy herself some cloths and Jim took Flynn to get checked out.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Sitting in the doctor's waiting room for half an hour was like being in hell - boring as all shit. Flynn fell asleep, and Jim felt his eyes slowly closing shut, before the doctor called them into his surgery. He introduced himself as Dr. Doppler and gave Flynn and x-ray and other check ups before diagnosing him with a fractured rib and bruising to the majority of his other ribs. He bandaged him up and gave Jim a medicine Flynn had to drink twice a day, that, according to Flynn, tasted like raspberry juice. "That's not a bad thing" Jim chuckled as they exited the doctor's surgery. "Yeah, but if I'm having it twice a day for a week, I'll get sick of raspberry juice and then... I'll develop a hate towards it." Flynn argued. "You have such a bad life" Jim teased, punching his arm. They both looked up to find Melantha cross-armed with a frown on her face. How long had they been in the doctor's surgery for?
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 1:46 pm

It only took Mel half an hour to get cloths she think that would be needing, Walking over at the Inn Mel sat there, Half the hour passed, then two, three, This was nuts did they leave her? Wait why could Mel care if they left. Biting her lip she was getting pissed, another hour passed and both Flynn and Jim walked out. Mel crossed her arms frowning at the boys "I thought you guys left me.. i mean like i could care but Ahh!" she growled "whatever i need a drink."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 1:57 pm

"If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here" Flynn teased and Jim chuckled. "Sorry, we were literally waiting in there for like an hour, but whatever I'm starving!" Jim exclaimed. The three of them walked over to the inn and sat at a table, one of the waitresses came over to the table and asked them what they would like. "Whatever you're having" Flynn winked at the waitress. Jim punched him in the arm as he saw the waitresses face frown. "He'll just have a raspberry juice" Jim laughed. "NO!" he shouted, "I'll just have the water" Flynn smiled. The waitress looked at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Mel rolled her eyes "Does your brother hit on anything that moves?" she asked Jim as the two boys started picking on each other 'i'm around idiots.' she thought, she Gave the waitress a weird look, heck this was her hometown everyone knows what she drinks "you know what i like," she smirked at her which was wine. Mel didn't care when she said she needs a drink, she needs a drink.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 2:10 pm

"Plan on getting drunk, Mel? I'm surprised" Flynn grinned evilly "You don't seem the party type". "Flynn just leave it, why don't you go hook up with the waitress?" Jim chuckled. "Maybe I will later, what's her name Mel? You can hook me up with her" Flynn joked. "But first I want to see Mel drunk", the two boys grinned at Mel, waiting to hear her response.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 2:21 pm

"hey a girl needs a drink." she shrugged her shoulders, it's like they never seen a girl drink before "well there is a lot of things you don't know about me Flynn." she stuck her tongue out at him "Her name is Isabelle, Bell for short." she said not knowing he was joking. Mel raised her eyebrow at the boys "Yeah I'm around children. Wait i don't even know how old you guys are?!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 2:25 pm

"Isabelle, hmm?" Flynn grinned, turning around in his seat to find her. "Well Flynn's 19 and I'm 17, why? How old are you?" Jim asked curiously. "Yeah... you look a little young to be drinking" Flynn said, squinting at her until Jim kicked his leg. "Stop being an ass" he smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 2:35 pm

"Hurt her and I'll brake every bone in your body Flynn." she said Isabelle was like an older sister towards Mel, Looking over at Jim as he said that Flynn was 19 and he was 17 "Really i thought here you where 8 and 10." she grinned "And your never to young to drink!? I'm 17 years old" she slammed her hands on the table then whispered to the boys "Not I'm 16 but shut up."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 7:50 pm

"Geez, sorry" Flynn said raising his arms. "Really I thought you were 8 and 10" She grinned, "Oh ha ha" The boys said simultaneously. The waitress came over to the table and handed Mel her wine. The boys watched as she took a sip.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Melantha didn't like as the boys keep looking at her "Oh please you never seen a girl drink." she rolled her eyes, five mints passed as she had about five glasses of wine, yet she wasn't tipsy.. or was she? Standing up out of her seat she grabbed Jim's hand "Come dance." she laughs
    JimHawki

Post  JimHawki Thu May 17, 2012 10:14 pm

After a whole of 5 minutes, she had already sculled 5 drinks. The boys watched in amazement as she called for her sixth drink, swaying to the music. Flynn and Jim looked at each other and as they turned back mel grabbed Jim's hand and asked him to dance. "oh...sure but im not that good," he said getting up as she pulled him, turning back to see Flynn wink and walk over to isabelle.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 10:16 pm

(stupid phone^ -.-)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 17, 2012 10:17 pm

(no wonder xD i was like wtf o.o))

"Oh come on you can't be that bad." she grinned leading Jim towards the dance floor, putting his hands on her waist she wrapped her hands around his neck, slow dancing.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Jim blushed lightly as she wrapped his hands around her waist, as the song progressed they began to sway back and fourth. "Are you ok?" Jim chuckled, "you've been laughing alot tonigt" he smiled

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 am