Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

2 posters

Home sweet home?

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Home sweet home? - Page 3 Empty Re: Home sweet home?

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 4:19 am

(Take Jim's shirt off? XD)
    Belle called for the guards as the man threw Mel over his shoulder. Flynn ran over to Jim, but he was too knocked out to even hear Flynn's pleas. Three guards came in to Belles shouts and Belle told them to arrest the guy trying to go off with Mel. They rushed over, handcuffed him and took him down to the station. Belle rushed over and helped Mel up, while Flynn was trying to wake up the very unconscious Jim. "Is he going to be alright?" belle asked worried. "I hope so, I think with all the alcohol plus being beaten up, took its toll" Flynn said looking at Jim as he tried to pick him up.
    Jim could hear them talking, but he couldn't move or open his eyes, so he fell asleep.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 4:25 am

(Jim yes Very Happy the wanna be gaston nooooooooo xDD)

Kicking and screaming the guy was almost out of the building until the guards came, two of them held the guy down as the third one helped Mel get down, pushing the gut on the ground they cuffed him, "are you alright." Bell asked, "y yeah, I think is jim okay?" she asked then walked over towards Flynn, "I hope so, I think with all the alcohol plus being beaten up, took its toll" Flynn said. Getting on her knees she laid her head on his chest "Heart beats." she said
    "Okay lets take him to the room, Off to bed Mel," Bell said helping Flynn getting Jim on his back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 4:30 am

(Ok XD)

"Flynn, take his shirt off it has alcohol all over it, I'll wash it" Belle said as Flynn took Jim's shirt off (;D) and handed it to Belle. He draped him over his back as he walked up the stairs to the bedroom. He plonked Jim onto the single bed and put a blanket over him. He came back downstairs to say goodnight to the girls and help Belle tidy up.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 4:33 am

Bell pointed up the stairs as mel rolled her eyes following Flynn up there, opening the door for Flynn as he put Jim down on the bed "night.' she patted his chest as he walked off, stumbling over towards the bed she laid on the one Jim was sleeping on. Once her head hit the pillow she passed out.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 4:38 am

Jim slept and slept and slept, for god knows how long. Flynn was downstairs chatting up Belle again, as he finally opened his eyes. He looked over and to his surprise Mel was sound asleep only inches from his face. He did a double take and almost fell off the bed, Why was she on his bed? He slowly got off the bed, to not wake her, to find he wasn't wearing a shirt. "Oh no..." he said to himself, What had they done last night? He could only think the worst. He ran a hand through his hair, and saw his shirt neatly folded on the chair, which he quickly put on and rushed downstairs.
    "Ah! Here he is! Party boy, you were totally out of it last night" Flynn laughed. "What happened?" Jim said, and got a glimpse of himself as he walked past a mirror. "What happened to my face!?" He yelped as he saw one of his eyes were purple.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 4:46 am

Sound fast asleep in the bed then again she had way more to drink than Jim. Mel had her hand on his chest as she was having the most weirdest dream about her and Jimbo? Feeling somebody move Mel turned in her sleep, her body to drunk to even wake up. belle laughed as Flynn was telling her a joke, the door opened and there was Jim. "Jim calm down for a sec and sit down, I'll get something for your face while your brother tells you everything that happened last night." she said as Jim had a worried look on his face
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 4:51 am

"Why do I have a black eye? And why was Mel in my bed?!" Jim asked, starting to worry. "Just chill out, man!" Flynn yelled, as Belle went to go get a frozen bag of peas. "You have a black eye, because you got knocked out by some guy called Gaston." Flynn said, trying not to laugh. "I don't know how Mel ended up in your bed, seeing as her rooms on the other side of the hall. But I assume she couldn't see. Don't worry you guys didn't have sex." Flynn laughed. Jim just glared, his pain clearly amused him. Belle came over and gave Jim the frozen bag, which Jim happily put over his eye, holding it there, it felt good. Mel finally came down, disorientated and sleepy.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 4:56 am

Mel walked down the stairs "how any drinks did i have?" she mumbled "to many if you ask me, i'll get you some water." Bell walked in the kitchen getting both Mel and Jim some water. Sitting down at the table she looked at jim "Peas are meant for eating Jimmy." she asked looking at him, glancing up at Flynn who was smirking "what?" Bell come back putting the two glasses down
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 5:07 am

"Very funny.." Jim mumbled, he stared at the table. He didn't want to take it off his face. "Jim got punched last night remember?" Flynn laughed. "He's got a black eye" Flynn said, covering his mouth. "How is this funny? You wouldn't be laughing if the tables were turned" Jim said, getting angry. Flynn's smile faded, "Dude, chill." Flynn said. He smiled again, "Guess what Mel?" he laughed, as Belle smacked him in the arm. "You two kissed last night, for a while I might add", they both looked at him open mouthed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 5:13 am

"Jim got punched, and i can't remember damn." she snapped her fingers teasing Jim. She got up walking towards Jim as she lift up the bag "Ouch, that's gotta hurt." Mel felt sorry for Jim, "Guess what Mel?" Flynn grinned, lifting her head up she raised her eye brow at him "you two kissed last night" he said "WHAT!!~~~" Mel backed away from Jim "I kissed Him? Wait first who started it."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 5:18 am

Jim's mouth dropped open as Flynn said that they had kissed. "WHAT?!" They both yelled simultaneously. "Wait, who started it?" Mel asked. Flynn and Belle both looked at Jim, and Flynn laughed as he said, "Jim kissed you first". Jim groaned as he heard what Flynn had said. Why? She would never let this go. "But you weren't helping Mel," Belle said, "You wouldn't stop flirting with him, it was bound to happen, he just got in first" she giggled. Jim put his head in his hands. "You guys have so much underlying sexual tension, you just cover it up by arguing" Flynn said, as he and Belle burst out laughing. Jim felt like tackling Flynn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 5:29 am

"HA! I knew it you like me!" she said pointing at Jim smirking as Belle said "But you weren't helping Mel,", "Oh bloody hell." she mumbled looking away
    "You guys have so much underlying sexual tension, you just cover it up by arguing" her fave turned blood red walking away from them "I have no idea what your talking about. I think you've gone crazy the both of you." "Mel you should all so be thanking Jim, even if the poor boy got hurt so telling what might happen to you." bell said looking at Jim "he tried protecting you from this man who could have gotten in your pants since you where to drunk to stand, the two of you pressed up against a table." she lightly smirked "But with him drunk as well, he couldn't fight."

"but how cute it was seeing the both of you dancing, laughing having.. fun." she rubbed her head then looked at flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 5:36 am

"You guys think this is so funny, don't you?" Jim mumbled, rubbing his face. "HA! I knew it you like me!" she said, Jim's face scrunched up, just as he was about to retaliate Belle cut in, "but how cute it was seeing the both of you dancing, laughing having.. fun." He looked at Mel, her face bright red as she ran upstairs. "Your such an asshole," Jim said to Flynn, as he got up and chucked the bag of peas at Flynn before hurrying upstairs to the bathroom to wash up. Once he got in, he washed his face and neck, his stomach grumbled again and before he had time to do anything he vomited in the bucket nearby. He groaned as he brushed his teeth. What a perfect day this turned out to be, he thought sarcastically.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 5:45 am

Melantha slammed the door walking over towards the bed as she laid on the bed throwing the covers over her wanting to hide, be in the shadows something. she and Jim kissing? how drunk we're they and was it good? Arg no time thinking about that Mel, get him out of your head she thought. Bell knocked on the door before walking in "Mel sweetie." she said "Go away I'm not in the mood to talk." "Then just lesson, I know your scared letting anyone in but this gut could be the best thing for you. So why do you push him away." Bell asked sitting next to Mel "Yeah i bet you and Flynn are giving us the peep talk." Mel leaned over the bed vomiting as bell held her hair away from her face,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 am

Belle and Flynn watched as the two of them walked upstairs, they looked at each other and then decided to split and talk to them. Flynn followed the sounds of Jim vomiting and entered the bathroom. He covered his nose, "Jesus! How much did you drink?" Flynn said, Jim just looked at him, his face pale, with an annoyed look. "Look I'm not here to make fun of you, I just want to talk to you, you know, brother to brother." he smiled. "What? What do you want?" Jim groaned. "I just think you two need to stop your bickering, you clearly like each other, just get it out in the open." Flynn smiled, Jim's face grew angry, "How is this any of your business? Yeah, I like her. So just leave it at that. Stop thinking your my dad, because your not! Why don't you go hook up with the next girl you see? I'm surprised you haven't made a move on Mel yet." Jim yelled, as he picked up his jacket and walked out the bathroom slamming the door behind him. Flynn just stared at the door, shocked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 6:01 am

"Oh God Mel why did you have so much to drink." "cause I can." she lightly grinned before laying back down "Okay you sleep threw this and I'll come back to finish out chat." she said walking out the door, Jim passed her looking pissed before leaving the Inn. "Let me guess, didn't go so well?" bell asked Flynn
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 6:06 am

"Nope." Flynn sighed, and glanced at Belle. Jim stomped downstairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed an apple and walked outside to see it raining. He sighed, and went back inside. So much for getting away he thought. He trudged back upstairs, passing Mel's bedroom where Belle and Flynn were chatting with her and slammed his bedroom door behind him, laying down on the bed, feet crossed and munching on his apple.
    "Hey Mel..." Flynn said slowly. He sat on the chair near the table in her room, while Belle sat on her bed and started talking to her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 6:13 am

Mel laid back down, she didn't feel so good was it from the drinks or was it something ells? Almost falling asleep Bell and Flynn walked in great more talk she thought, "Hi Flynn." Mel said as bell ran her fingers threw Mel's hair. She just wanted to sleep and they wanted her to talk, something she was never great at.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 6:19 am

They jumped when Jim slammed his door. "Jim's... Jim." Flynn laughed, "How are you feeling?" Belle asked Mel. The two of them looked at Mel.
    Jim could hear the conversation, how thin are the walls? He closed his eyes, listening to them talk.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 6:30 am

Mel jumped when Jim slammed the door Jim.. Mel frowned "how are you feeling." Bell asked, "I don't feel so well." she said as Flynn chuckled saying it's because of how many drinks she had "yeah i-" Mel leaned over the bed once again vomiting "Flynn could you get some, rags, hot water, and there is some homemade meds in the bathroom. it could be because of how much she's had but Mel's been gone for over two months, no telling if she might have gotten sick."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 6:35 am

Jim winced as he heard Mel vomit, he wished he could be there with her.
    "Yeah sure..." Flynn said, rushing downstairs, he grabbed the items and hurried back upstairs and gave them to Mel. "So you think she might be sick? From what? I'm sure its just from the alcohol, Jim vomited before as well." Flynn said, watching as Belle gave Mel the meds.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 6:42 am

"You don't know Mel like I do, it's not her first time drinking, she only get sick once never twice." bell said as she put the hot cloth on Mel's forehead "There she'll sleep, now let her rest."

((I'm twisting it and making bell evil XD))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 7:05 am

(:O YES!! That would be amazing, how should Flynn find out though?)

"Um.. ok, Flynn said as he got up, smiled at Mel and went into Jim's room.
    "What do you want?" Jim groaned, sitting up. "Belle said that Mel might be sick..." Flynn said, Jim looked up "Well she drank like ten glasses of wine, what did she expect?" "No, like actually sick, with a flu or something" Flynn said. "Oh... but she seemed fine for the past couple of days...?" Jim said slowly.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 19, 2012 7:13 am

((because of her good locks xD))

Once Flynn walked in to talk to his brother Bell smirked, walking back in the room she rubbed Mel's cheek I'm sorry, please forgive me she thought, Mel was like a younger sister to her but she needed to protect her family and the devil promised if she hand over one of the twins her family would be safe. Throwing the blanket off Mel she lift her up carrying the passed out teen over her shoulders carrying her out of the room, down stars. she open the door looking up the stars good they haven't heard me yet walking out into the cold rain bell slammed the door and locked it. "Hmm.." Mel started to come to, Belle didn't give her enough of the 'med' to keep her out. Quickly she walked threw the town towards the river.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 19, 2012 7:17 am

Flynn and Jim both sat upright when they heard the front door slam. The two boys rushed into Mel's bedroom to see her and Belle gone. "What the...?" Flynn said.
    Jim ran downstairs and tried to open the door. "Its locked! Belle's got Mel!" Jim yelled. "Belle wouldn't hurt her..." Flynn argued. "Well, she would if Rasputin got to her!" Jim yelled. Jim lifted up a chair and smashed the window, jumping out and running after Belle. Flynn followed and called out, "Jim! We don't know where she went!" The boys heard a muffled scream from the river and sprinted. "Mel! Hang on!" Jim yelled, he grabbed his gun from out of his jacket pocket, just in case. As they reached the river, the boys stopped. Belle holding a knife to Mel's throat. Jim raised his gun.

(I finished making a video, its pretty crap but I'm uploading it now! Very Happy)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:04 am